Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #1
Fatal H4M

Fatal H4M's Gamercard
Yo

As you can obviously tell, I'm new here, so what's up people? I guess I should give a little bit of information about myself to random people on the internet that I don't know (Now that I think about it, that isn't the best idea, but fuck it lol)...

I'm 14 years old, live in the US, from the ATL. Of course I'm a gamer, but I also love sports and music. I just recently got my 360, had a PS3 for 5 years. I don't care what anyone has to say to me really, and I find it funny when people try to fuck with me, so in other words you can't bother me. Other than that, I don't really got much else to introduce myself with, so hopefully I'll talk to some of y'all later...

EDIT: Is there really an emoticon with an uzi on this forum? You gotta be shitting me lol.
Fatal H4M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Eques De Valor

Eques De Valor's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Welcome to the forums and to the 360! Hope you are enjoying your new machine. My nephew also recently made the switch and I've been loving introducing him to Halo. You've got a great attitude for your age, letting things roll off your back. Hope you enjoy your time here on the site.