PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #121
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Thank you. I think everyone here really appreciates all the effort you are putting into this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Yup, cheers for confirmation Dope on whether this will work.

I've spoken to two people today, one who works for Square, one who works for Crystal. The guy at Square had no idea which we need, so he said he'll try get confirmation for us.

The girl at Crystal was also unsure, but has said she will get back to me.

Square guy was UK based, so I wont hear from him until tomorrow now. Hopefully the people at Crystal get back to me today, as its still early hours over there in California!

Just goes to show, most devs etc dont care about achievements!

Your welcome but its not a big deal. I got the game early and wanted to see like everyone else if we could get the multiplayer done quickly and effortlessly so we can all enjoy what we came for....The Singleplayer.

Im a level 44 in the 3rd Prestige but going to take a break for a hour or 2 and then get back to it. I will have a answer soon. I wont post till then, so hopefully I will be back with good news.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:07 AM   #122
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
I hate to break it to you guys but it did not unlock until I bought everything thing. I started from the end on the SOLARII side and bought all primary, then secondary and move onto the Survivors and did the same. I know I bought all the upgrades for the first weapon, so if you didnt need to have them all unlocked at the same time it would have popped before I bought the first weapons unlocks.

Someone else can feel free to try but its confirmed you have to wait until level 58 in the 3rd to Prestige to get the achievement.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #123
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
I hate to break it to you guys but it did not unlock until I bought everything thing. I started from the end on the SOLARII side and bought all primary, then secondary and move onto the Survivors and did the same. I know I bought all the upgrades for the first weapon, so if you didnt need to have them all unlocked at the same time it would have popped before I bought the first weapons unlocks.

Someone else can feel free to try but its confirmed you have to wait until level 58 in the 3rd to Prestige to get the achievement.
Well done dude, wouldn't of been too far behind you if it wasn't for that nasty reset. I bet your relieved and i hope you really enjoy the single player. Best Tomb Raider ever imo
Old 03-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #124
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRifleIsBroken View Post
Well done dude, wouldn't of been too far behind you if it wasn't for that nasty reset. I bet your relieved and i hope you really enjoy the single player. Best Tomb Raider ever imo
Yeah its messed up what happened to you, hopefully nobody else experiences it. So far everybody is good.

So far the singleplayer is Awesome and yes I'm glad I'm done. It was tiresome but I wanted to get the info out asap. I would have finished sooner but the last 2 days I had a migraine and had to limit my time grinding.

Last edited by DOPE BOI; 03-01-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #125
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Cheers for the confirmation Dope.
Last Achievement : 100 Times Too Many - Alien Isolation (Xbox One) - 5g
Last 100% Completion : Alien Isolation (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:45 AM   #126
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Looks good, thank you for testing this beforehand so the rest of us didn't have to learn the hard way.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Old 03-04-2013, 06:59 AM   #127
TigerLust

Thanks for posting this, it will come in very useful
Old 03-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #128
WizardFlipper

WizardFlipper's Gamercard
Fast xp boosting ?

Hi count me in ill boost this ex etc.GAMER TAG IS BELOW.

GT WizardFlipper

p.s im in the UK
Old 03-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #129
Varkovsky

Really unfortunate to hear about the level 58 prestige 3 situation. I wonder what is their motivation?

I am beginning to think maybe it's a programming error. Doesn't really make sense to leave 1 character to be unlocked after almost 4 prestiges. If the devs want us to pretige so many times, it would make more sense to space out the character unlocks more.

I find it really weird that every other character can be acquired before level 60 the first time. Perhaps someone accidentally added prestige 3 to the general character by mistake?

EDIT: Shopaholic is only 20G while True Commitment is 30G. Of course this wouldn't be the first time devs do this but it certainly makes you wonder. If anything, the scores should be reversed.

Also consider that the last character is the general from the enemy faction. If they want to reward dedicated players, shouldn't the last character be Lara instead? Meanwhile Lara herself can be unlocked when you reach level 60.

Last edited by Varkovsky; 03-04-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #130
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardFlipper View Post
Hi count me in ill boost this ex etc.GAMER TAG IS BELOW.

GT WizardFlipper

p.s im in the UK
??? You don't need somebody else, you can do it ALL BY YOURSELF (recommended)!!! Check the video/thread again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varkovsky View Post
Really unfortunate to hear about the level 58 prestige 3 situation. I wonder what is their motivation?

I am beginning to think maybe it's a programming error. Doesn't really make sense to leave 1 character to be unlocked after almost 4 prestiges. If the devs want us to pretige so many times, it would make more sense to space out the character unlocks more.

I find it really weird that every other character can be acquired before level 60 the first time. Perhaps someone accidentally added prestige 3 to the general character by mistake?
Yeah it really SUCKS ASS. I'm LV50 now and it takes fucking forever. Better be in a XBL party talking shit and listen to music or else you will get bored soon.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

Old 03-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #131
fat_tony

Obi TW0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm sure that I remember the devs talking in one of the "Final Hours" documentaries about character unlocks, and Lara being the last one to be unlocked. It makes me wonder if this whole thing with the General becoming available on the 3rd Prestige isn't just a huge mistake with the achievement conditions that should be rectified by an early patch. Certainly hoping so, personally, as I cannot be bothered spending that long grinding for 20 points!

Amazing effort though, DOPE BOI, stick on for an "A+ thread award" in my book! Thanks for the tips, will definitely be using this method for the Level 60 cheevo.

100% Games
Old 03-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #132
Varkovsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_tony View Post
I'm sure that I remember the devs talking in one of the "Final Hours" documentaries about character unlocks, and Lara being the last one to be unlocked. It makes me wonder if this whole thing with the General becoming available on the 3rd Prestige isn't just a huge mistake with the achievement conditions that should be rectified by an early patch. Certainly hoping so, personally, as I cannot be bothered spending that long grinding for 20 points!
Exactly what I was saying. I kinda remember hearing about Lara being the last character unlock as well but can't remember where.

EDIT: Found the link http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...04#Multiplayer

Go to the third question under multiplayer and you can see as recent as 2 months ago, the developer stated Lara will be the hardest character to unlock in multiplayer.

Last edited by Varkovsky; 03-05-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #133
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamescastle1231 View Post
Great what has this shit with LV60/PRESTIGE 3 grind to do...

Old 03-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #134
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_tony View Post
Amazing effort though, DOPE BOI, stick on for an "A+ thread award" in my book! Thanks for the tips, will definitely be using this method for the Level 60 cheevo.
The A+ award usually takes a little more than finding out good/easy boosting tips, to be honest

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
Old 03-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #135
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
The A+ award usually takes a little more than finding out good/easy boosting tips, to be honest

Yeah you would know..Oh wait.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #136
Hoborg
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Very easy to understand guide. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #137
fat_tony

Obi TW0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Ah, fair enough - still, the guy's put way more time into it than I could ever hope to!

100% Games
Old 03-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #138
WizardFlipper

anyone boosting upto level 60 ?

Hi if any is boosting upto rank 60 please send me game invite or add me also im looking to do multiplayer achievements.Gamer tag is below.

GT WizardFlipper
Old 03-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #139
WizardFlipper

hi again

Hi i think each game is 4 player start ? im not please note im in the UK if looking to try and get Im all that 25G win a round in all game modes and Monkey a round 25G if any wants to help or take turns we do these in private matches so send me invite or send me message.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #140
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Hi i think each game is 4 player start ? im not please note im in the UK if looking to try and get Im all that 25G win a round in all game modes and Monkey a round 25G if any wants to help or take turns we do these in private matches so send me invite or send me message.
DAFUQ, sounds like Yoda from Star Wars to me, understand jackshit!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #141
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
DAFUQ, sounds like Yoda from Star Wars to me, understand jackshit!
LMAO! Oh Blaze

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
Old 03-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #142
dmsilv1

For some reason the indicators for the health packs are not popping up for me making it hard to collect 20 on time. Did I do something wrong?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #143
Snowed

Snowed's Gamercard
Quote:
You're a complete fool, aren't you? READ. Or don't. Just stop posting in this thread.

On topic, I'm going to hope and wait for a patch. I didn't buy this game specifically due to this thread. I'll get it cheap used later on for single player.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #144
Page1992

Page1992's Gamercard
Dude, this takes the piss! I'm sitting at level 57 and have been for about 3 sessions of this boosting method. It's taken me about 3 days to get where I am now
Old 03-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #145
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
LEGENDS! ALL OF YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO HELPED MAKE THIS SO!

Just been playing MP for an hour and HATE IT. So, this is a beautiful piece of relief!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #146
ApocNarok

ApocNarok's Gamercard
Yessss, I was dreading playing this until now. I'll get on this. Really awesome tip, thanks!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #147
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
LMAO! Oh Blaze
Just the truth man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Page1992 View Post
Dude, this takes the piss! I'm sitting at level 57 and have been for about 3 sessions of this boosting method. It's taken me about 3 days to get where I am now
Yeah it sucks and will take a lot of time and also pray that you won't get a RANK-RESET during this time.

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 03-06-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Closed Thread