PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #31
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
For CHATTER BOX. During the story you will come across your shipmates, when you see them go up to them and you will see a X Icon over their head. Press X and continue to do so until they have nothing else to say. Make sure you do this every chance you get.

For IM ALL THAT. Can be boosted, as you can invite friends into a ranked match. It takes 4 to start. You have to win 2 out of the 3 rounds for every game type but Death Match.

For ESCAPIST. You can do this alone. Shoot a grenade on the ground take a few steps back and you should survive. Run and get some salvage which will give you more grenades and repeat the process. Do Not use the explosive barrels, you wont survive. If you are dying equip the flake vest or perk that helps survive explosions.

Also on the boosting method you don't wait until the next round starts as SOLARII. When the round is completed you will be in a lobby and the timer is counting down from 30. This is when you back out. You retain all your points and that eliminates a loading screen.

Last edited by DOPE BOI; 03-01-2013 at 07:00 PM.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #32
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I've just made some personal updates and edits. I've now also added in any extra information, you guys have generously posted! Many thanks.

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #33
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Forgot to mention that Adventurer can be done by yourself.

Also you do not want to boost SHAOPAHOLIC with anybody. The boosting method works by rewarding the person who captured the medical supplies. So if you boost it with someone it defeats the purpose and ends up costing everyone.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #34
blfire

Avoids's Gamercard
great guide. Just waiting on challenges
blfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #35
AshBashhXD

AshBashh xD's Gamercard
Thanks a lot for this. It's going to be great help on Wednesday!
AshBashhXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #36
Expressbishop

bishop swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjuk View Post
I disagree if u play in the area where u need to get the eggs for the challenge they always red pawn especially at the top of the waterfalls! I know this because I have played in that area for about 4 hours since completing the story as I just can't find the last egg
I agree. In Shantytown it's enemies pretty much everywhere, on the beach there are two who keeps respawing who talks about a stew, in mountain village there is quite a lot enemies who goes around and whistles etc.

And there is always crabs on the beach so the one truly missable achievement is Chatterbox but of course it's recommended do to it before you completed the game

Expressbishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #37
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blfire View Post
great guide. Just waiting on challenges
I'll be making a challenge guide tonight or tomorrow and will post it to the forum. Just have to play the game again one more time in order to get the locations for each and every one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expressbishop View Post
there is always crabs on the beach so the one truly missable achievement is Chatterbox but of course it's recommended do to it before you completed the game
Well most of those are recommended to complete before finishing the game. Mostly the zipline and rope achievements as I have not seen a lot of enemies using ziplines post-completion.

Last edited by Rep; 03-01-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #38
flinttown420

flinttown420's Gamercard
You say that enemies dont respawn, I can tell you that not ALL of them do. But some will respawn. I have gone up to the last checkpoint before fast travel is no longer an option and fast traveled around to find all the collectables and there were definatly people to fight in almost every single location. (By the way, i collected every single gps, document and relic in the map that i see and the achievement has not unlocked)
flinttown420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #39
Expressbishop

bishop swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinttown420 View Post
You say that enemies dont respawn, I can tell you that not ALL of them do. But some will respawn. I have gone up to the last checkpoint before fast travel is no longer an option and fast traveled around to find all the collectables and there were definatly people to fight in almost every single location. (By the way, i collected every single gps, document and relic in the map that i see and the achievement has not unlocked)
Check the screens for relics and documents rather than the map. I just checked the map when i fast traveled and had 100% everywhere but then I saw that I hade missed a gps in Cliffside Bunker which you can't fast travel to

Expressbishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:14 AM   #40
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinttown420 View Post
Well that's a relief, thanks for this and I was just about to pray for every single kill. Make 'em count, not anymore.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #41
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
yup they do respawn. shanty village u get alot of enemies the beach and a couple of others as well. thanx for the guide.
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #42
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Missable achievements are now down from 16 to 7. Seeing as the enemy respawn point in Shanty Town has quite a few enemies.

I'm now doing to download a file from Rep and add all the information he's kindly given me. So hopefully the guide will now look a lot more filled in.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #43
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Missable achievements are now down from 16 to 7. Seeing as the enemy respawn point in Shanty Town has quite a few enemies.

I'm now doing to download a file from Rep and add all the information he's kindly given me. So hopefully the guide will now look a lot more filled in.
Wonderful cause I'm already getting bored with the 3rd prestige grind and want to jump into the great SP.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #44
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
This "Shanty Town" place have infinitely spawning enemies or a set amount?

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #45
Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
This "Shanty Town" place have infinitely spawning enemies or a set amount?
It's a set amount, but if you fast travel out of the place and come back there will be more. I've visited the place several times upon completing the game to 100%, and have always had enemies around.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #46
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
It's a set amount, but if you fast travel out of the place and come back there will be more. I've visited the place several times upon completing the game to 100%, and have always had enemies around.
Okay good, I don't want to look over my shoulder every corner for the game cowering for kills if we can just grind them after.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #47
Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Okay good, I don't want to look over my shoulder every corner for the game cowering for kills if we can just grind them after.
Yeah, although it's best to try and get the rope and zipline achievements before completing it. I usually never find anyone using a zipline after I've completed the game. Same goes for kills with using the rope, as the guys will always try and jump down from a ledge to come and attack you.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #48
Steelstick
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Wow.
I have yet to receive this game but the achievement guide is already up.
Nice job Nozza

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Steelstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #49
JimmyHACK
Banned User

here are videos and solutions to all side tombs (7 total)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all
JimmyHACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #50
Page1992

Page1992's Gamercard
I'm in need of chatterbox and dead eye, so loooks like starting a new game for me then
Page1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #51
woof1989

Woooof's Gamercard
As far as I can work out Master Blaster, Sole Survivor andGood Samaritan needs 3 people in a private match (I can't even figure out how to revive a teammate in MP!)
Old 03-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #52
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
Yeah, although it's best to try and get the rope and zipline achievements before completing it. I usually never find anyone using a zipline after I've completed the game. Same goes for kills with using the rope, as the guys will always try and jump down from a ledge to come and attack you.

I'll keep those in mind too then, some of these just look tricky if there's not enough opportunities to get them.

**Work of Jardinho**
Old 03-03-2013, 04:14 AM   #53
Matictac

Matictac's Gamercard
Anyone else having issues with Former Adventurer, I've been doing the stupid counter move on every melee opponent I encounter, and I still haven't got it.

EDIT: Got it about 10 seconds after posting.... :P

Last edited by Matictac; 03-03-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Matictac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:32 AM   #54
Whiistler

Whistlerama's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matictac View Post
Anyone else having issues with Former Adventurer, I've been doing the stupid counter move on every melee opponent I encounter, and I still haven't got it.

EDIT: Got it about 10 seconds after posting.... :P
Jungle n00b.
Whiistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #55
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Guide on how to complete all the Optional Tombs has now been added. Check the related achievements for more details.

Thanks to JimmyHACK.

Old 03-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #56
woof1989

Woooof's Gamercard
Deadeye - 10 enemies shot off zip lines.

This can't be achieved after completing the story. I managed to create a zipline on Shantytown and get enemies to come down it, still wouldn't unlock though 2nd playthrough for one achievement!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #57
woof1989

Woooof's Gamercard
Anyone know how to revive in a MP game?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:39 PM   #58
BIG L RETURNS

BIG L RETURNS's Gamercard
Nozza it's a little difficult to identify the *missable* achievements while scrolling through the guide. Everything in each description is green. Any possibility you could make it easier to see?

Great guide. This was my only issue because when i'm playing this game and looking at this i'll be a little disoriented and be paranoid trying to make sure I locate each missable achievement.

BIG L RETURNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #59
JimmyHACK
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG L RETURNS View Post
Nozza it's a little difficult to identify the *missable* achievements while scrolling through the guide. Everything in each description is green. Any possibility you could make it easier to see?

Great guide. This was my only issue because when i'm playing this game and looking at this i'll be a little disoriented and be paranoid trying to make sure I locate each missable achievement.
I second that, Green is pretty horrible
JimmyHACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:30 AM   #60
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Missables:
Now I know 16 seems quite a lot, but in all honesty these should not be hard to miss but if you don't pay attention, then you will have to start a new game. Below is a quick break down of the missable achievements.

Chatterbox, Now We're Getting Serious, The Professional, Epic Fumble, Get Over Here!, Opportunist, & Deadeye.
Minor error!