PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #91
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Luckily I got the melee achievement after picking up Bolt gun again in Meat kings party when I was going for the 47 kills. So I guess it is a little glitchy as I remember picking every weapon and some of them multiple times.

Only thing left to do is play Contracts on Pro for my full 1000

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #92
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I'm going to have to play Blood Money on Xbox again? D'oh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #93
calex deus

calex dEUS's Gamercard
I posted my success in the other thread but worth mentioning here, I have silent assassin on all levels and the gold eagles from the asylum and still no All Hand Guns in Contracts, the guide here is missing the Single Silenced Silver Baller the Lawyer in Meat Kings Party has, there could be other locations but it was the location that The Bum-Mobile suggested in that thread, once I finished the level with that gun the achievement unlocked!!!!!!!!!
calex deus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #94
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calex deus View Post
I posted my success in the other thread but worth mentioning here, I have silent assassin on all levels and the gold eagles from the asylum and still no All Hand Guns in Contracts, the guide here is missing the Single Silenced Silver Baller the Lawyer in Meat Kings Party has, there could be other locations but it was the location that The Bum-Mobile suggested in that thread, once I finished the level with that gun the achievement unlocked!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, ive added it now.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #95
Gunther Hermann

Gunther Hermann's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calex deus View Post
The silenced silverballer was one of the 1st pistols I collected (I did pick it up from the lawyer), and the all handguns achievement still didn't unlock once I'd unlocked/collected all of them.
Gunther Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #96
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Hermann View Post
The silenced silverballer was one of the 1st pistols I collected (I did pick it up from the lawyer), and the all handguns achievement still didn't unlock once I'd unlocked/collected all of them.
i think the achievements are just glitchy. my melee one hasn't unlocked and there isn't any slots in the training room so i have no idea what has registered. so its just keep picking stuff up and hope for the best, unless a fix comes out.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #97
D4 B1GD0G

D4 B1GD0G's Gamercard
Just picked this game up again today. This guide will be most helpful. Thank you!

100,000 Gamerscore Achieved On Friday, May 13th 2011.
200,000 Gamerscore Achieved On Tuesday, April 22nd 2014.
D4 B1GD0G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #98
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I know the Achievement Guide states that there aren't achievements, and while I haven't had this game for a few months now, I scoured the Internet and found SA cheat codes. Does anyone know if these work, and if so, do they disable achievements?
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:30 PM   #99
angrahf

Thanks for the guide.

The bugs in this game were annoying but that's what you should expect from a classic I suppose.
angrahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:31 PM   #100
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Mission 8: whenever I'm in the truck trying to pass all of those guards, I'm crouched right in the back, but I always get spotted every damn time. What gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote