PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > DmC: Devil May Cry
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-21-2013, 03:55 AM   #61
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
Yeah stinger is nice with a trillion stabs as well. Angels, I used Aquila's YY hold Y which brings all enemies to you then hold Y for the tornado. Angel weapons are more for crowd control than damage inducing weapons.

Also for your further runs take notice that there are many sections of enemies you can just run and avoid the fights for example mission 17. I'm currently sitting on mission 18 on Hell and Hell with just 2 hours and 39 minutes. They get shorter the more you play it .

Last edited by STARINFLAMES21; 01-21-2013 at 04:04 AM.
STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #62
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Seriously buddy, you HAVE to take the multiple "Video Credits" away, we can see it's Powerpyx, it's written everywhere. Maybe just put one credit in the intro and you're good but sometimes all we can see is "Powerpyx", you don't need to credit every single video, they make a pretty good job in crediting themselves and it appears clearly on the preview, AND during the video
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #63
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARINFLAMES21 View Post
Yeah stinger is nice with a trillion stabs as well. Angels, I used Aquila's YY hold Y which brings all enemies to you then hold Y for the tornado. Angel weapons are more for crowd control than damage inducing weapons.

Also for your further runs take notice that there are many sections of enemies you can just run and avoid the fights for example mission 17. I'm currently sitting on mission 18 on Hell and Hell with just 2 hours and 39 minutes. They get shorter the more you play it .
i also like the Aquilla's B attack which is some sort of vertical spin attack, you can keep the attack going and it keeps them in the air for ages, the angel combo's i needed for the girl in the blue bubble and the blue shield guys, my problem is even though i can seem to sometimes dodge i always get hit from some sort of cheap shot, normally it's either blue bubble girl hitting me with the spears or those huge dogs when they glow gold or from there standard swipes.

the big bosses are hard for me too, mundas spawn and mundas being the main 2 problems for me.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #64
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
The Aquila's B hold is for leaving an enemy apart for example a Rage, while you fight others. The witch (blue bubble girl) what I do is when she spawns her spears I switch to Osiris and hold B which reflects them back, then I demon pull her and trinity smash. If you are in a place with walls and corners try to get her in the corner so you can do the full smash.

Mundus is a joke, all I did was angel boost left to right and trinity smash him, but Mundus Spawn that I hate. I combine the parrying his punch and hitting his third arm with an Aerial Flush and when Lilith comes out I use Devil Trigger.

STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #65
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARINFLAMES21 View Post
The Aquila's B hold is for leaving an enemy apart for example a Rage, while you fight others. The witch (blue bubble girl) what I do is when she spawns her spears I switch to Osiris and hold B which reflects them back, then I demon pull her and trinity smash. If you are in a place with walls and corners try to get her in the corner so you can do the full smash.

Mundus is a joke, all I did was angel boost left to right and trinity smash him, but Mundus Spawn that I hate. I combine the parrying his punch and hitting his third arm with an Aerial Flush and when Lilith comes out I use Devil Trigger.

sorry i got the wrong weapon, the scythe is the one that does the B spin attack.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #66
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this guide is amazing i dont like the roadmap as it confuses me and leaves me with doubts about wot to do, but that said one of the best guides ive seen due to the way its laid out ach's and collectables in order to the lvl which is very rare but really good and easy to follow THX M8
Old 01-23-2013, 03:06 AM   #67
Raging ikaru

Raging Ikaru's Gamercard
Just got to 1000. Hell and Hell is a joke compared to Dante Must Die and the SSS achievement (which weren't terrible either). Super Dante is totally broken!

I actually only had 4000 kills when I was done tho...
TIP FOR 5000 KILLS:
So I went back to the Raptor News level on Heaven or Hell. In the parts where bob warps you away, enemies infinitely respawn until a certain time has elapsed at about one enemy per second! Just mash shoot! I got about 80 kills in the first segment and 60 in the second. Even better, if you pause and do "restart from checkpoint" YOUR KILLS CARRY OVER. So just mash shoot until the segment is getting near its end, restart from checkpoint, rinse and repeat. I got a 1000 kills in 15 minutes. This has got to be the best way to do this!
Raging ikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:59 AM   #68
Thomas001122

thomas001122's Gamercard
How do I get the key on mission 9? I watched the video but I'm not getting high enough. I use the fist move(forget what it is called)and then double jump and then dash forward.

Edit:Never mind

Last edited by Thomas001122; 01-24-2013 at 04:42 AM.
Thomas001122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #69
Reqqu

Reqqu's Gamercard
Great guide and game looks awesome! Got some pre-order codes to share. Seems they are redeemed now.

Last edited by Reqqu; 01-29-2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: content redeemed
Reqqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #70
T3MP3R

Logoped25's Gamercard
Thanks for this amazing guide. One of the best on the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Paperklip81

T3MP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #71
supernumian

supernumian's Gamercard
Just completed the 1000g and the Vergil's Downfall DLC with 250g.
100 hours of gameplay and I still want more.
I love this game!

supernumian is offline   Reply With Quote