PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection > Hitman: Contracts
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #1
ADA2

Weapons

do you have to get the weapons on all the difficulties for the achievements to unlock?
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm pretty sure it's like Hitman: SA, that you only need to get all of the weapons on one save file. So it's easiest to do on normal.

I'm not 100% sure about this but I heard that you need to get Silent Assassin rank from all of the missions to get all the weapons

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
I'm pretty sure it's like Hitman: SA, that you only need to get all of the weapons on one save file. So it's easiest to do on normal.

I'm not 100% sure about this but I heard that you need to get Silent Assassin rank from all of the missions to get all the weapons
you only need the weapons on 1 save file, as you say, but you DO NOT need to get SA on every level to obtain all of the weapons. you need a silent assassin rating on 'the meat kings party' for for the dual wielded micro uzi's and a silent assassin rating on 'The lee hong assassination' for the supressed dual wielded micro uzi's.

You need a silent assassin rating on 'beldingford' manor for the dual magnum 500's and for the supressed m4 you need a silent assassin rating on 'deadly cargo'.

so you only need 4 silent assassin ratings, from these 4 missions. all of the other weapons can be picked up.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
Not quite true,you only get the twin silenced silverballers from SA on a mission, twin cz220 from SA and I think the twin gk17 also... Twin double barrelled shottys again from mission so from my understanding you do need SA on all levels. Bjarkhov Bomb is the only level I haven't hit SA rating on (which gives dual ballers sd edition) and that's the only handgun I don't have and the cheeves hasn't popped yet so I would say yes you must SA every level to collect every firearm
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #5
R3f1cul

r3f1cul's Gamercard
can anyone confirm if you need the SA weapons for every mission or just the ones that are listed in the guide on here? just wondering i nearly got everything SA on pro and going through on normal now for weapons and was just wondering if the extra effort is needed or not...
R3f1cul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #6
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
As posted earlier I would imagine you would need all SA ratings, as all guns would require it etc, I'm gonna try and mop up rest of weapons on pro and will get back to you, need to do Bjarkhov Bomb and then get a few random bits, but the only pistols I'm missing are the silenced ballers... And no cheeves, but there not on the list in the guide... But I've been referring to the gamefaqs all weapons guide to be fair.
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
R3f1cul

r3f1cul's Gamercard
contracts is fucked up man one minute i have some weapons on my wall the next i dont... guess imma have to set down and get all of them in one go... so lame for the SA guns especially when they magically dont save to your wall when you have SA rank on every mission... wtf man
R3f1cul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
BosmaniaK

Bosmaniak's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3f1cul View Post
contracts is fucked up man one minute i have some weapons on my wall the next i dont... guess imma have to set down and get all of them in one go... so lame for the SA guns especially when they magically dont save to your wall when you have SA rank on every mission... wtf man
after you've gotten a weapon don't load an earlier save because the game won't remember it
Old 02-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #9
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So is the guide wrong, and you do need the Silent Assassin weapons for the achievement?

The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:24 AM   #10
Daniel55645

Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel55645

daniel55645's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bum-Mobile View Post
So is the guide wrong, and you do need the Silent Assassin weapons for the achievement?
yes you need silent assassin rank on every mission in the game as each mission gives you a specicic weapon

50 100% Retail: 6/15/11 (Rango)
100 100% Retail: 4/6/12 (NCIS)
150 100% Retail: 7/29/13 (Skylanders: Spyro)

Xbox 360 1000/1000: 170
Xbox One 1000/1000: 7

Daniel55645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #11
x LeXXuz x

I haven't found any of the bonus weapons ingame. And without them the achievements did not pop, at least not for me.

I've compiled a list of the bonus weapons you get on each mission:

01) Asylum Aftermath: CZ 2000 (Dual)
02) Meat King: Micro Uzis (Dual)
03) Bjarkhov Bomb: Dual Silverballers SD
04) Beldingfold Manor: Magnum 500 (Dual)
05) Rendezvous in Rotterdam: Sawn-off Shotgun (Dual)
06) Deadly Cargo: M4 Carbine SD
07) Traditions of the Trade: SG220 Dual SD
08) Slaying a Dragon: MP5 SD
09) The Wang Fu Incident: AK-74 SD
10) Seafood Massacre: GK17 (Dual)
11) Lee Hong Assassination : Micro Uzis (Dual) SD
12) Hunter and Hunted: PGM Sniper Rifle SD

If anyone finds one of these elsewhere ingame please let me know.

x LeXXuz x is offline   Reply With Quote