PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #181
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bucz View Post
Amazing guide, helped me a lot, thanks, mate!

Just a question - I'm about to finish the game (last mission of Chaos playthrough) and I missed the Sticky Grenades blueprints. So, as I understand, I have to finish the game, choose Missions and play mission 5 (Lady blabla Last blabla), take the prints, finish the mission, get back to the Pub, buy nades and start the next mission, kill someone and the achievement should pop?

Or should I start the mission The Flooded District, take the prints there (but I could not find them nowhere ;/) and finish the whole game starting from this mission?
Assuming you only need a kill with the blueprint you missed, playing from mission 5 should work fine. It takes a while before you can craft them in this case, from what I remember, but once you get the kill with that it should pop.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:45 AM   #182
ilold

Judgeironfist's Gamercard
killing people in flood district?

Im currently trying to get the achievement in which I do not kill anyone and do not get detected.

Somehow i keep managing to kill 2 people in the flood district mission even though i'm pretty sure i did not.

edit: just found out that choking granny rags will count as a kill. Does that count as 1 or 2?

Last edited by ilold; 01-05-2013 at 01:42 AM.
ilold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #183
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There is no new game plus right?

ScOoP!

guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:04 AM   #184
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo316 View Post
There is no new game plus right?
Sadly, no, you're stuck with reloading chapters if you missed something, or just starting over again.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #185
VishMartDotCom

vishuz venum's Gamercard
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilold View Post
Im currently trying to get the achievement in which I do not kill anyone and do not get detected.

Somehow i keep managing to kill 2 people in the flood district mission even though i'm pretty sure i did not.

edit: just found out that choking granny rags will count as a kill. Does that count as 1 or 2?

Before the patch killing Mrs. Rags counted as a kill (only one) after the patch it doesn't count as a kill BUT you have to be super careful not to get detected. I tried a hundred times to just choke her out but it still said I got detected (even tho i didn't) in the end so I restarted the mission, recovered my gear, and then sleep darted her ass while she wasn't looking. This method got me the 0 deaths and 0 detections. I was able to get Clean Hands, Ghost, Shadow and Mostly Flesh and Steel all in one playthrough.
VishMartDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #186
Steveinator

steveinator's Gamercard
Is it possible to get the Achievement for NOT killing Daud on the High Chaos version of Mission 7?

-Halo 3: ODST
-Halo Anniversary
-Monday Night Combat
-Arena Master, Glork, and Medic! (Castle Crashers)

Will help with boosting in return, send message on the forums or XBL if you'd like to help!
Steveinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:09 AM   #187
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For the achievement "speed of darkness", I found for me personally the easiest way to do it was on the level with the big bridge (the one you get an achievement for climbing to the top of, sorry can't recall the name of the level). I just jumped in the water and blinked forward over and over until the achievement popped. With blink 2 i think i got it after the third blink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus, Chronicler of the History of Krynn
History should note, however, that the Light would have been doomed to failure if not for one man who chose to walk in Darkness
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #188
ZosKiaCultus

aGeorgeDivided's Gamercard
Thanks for this great guide.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #189
ApocNarok

ApocNarok's Gamercard
This game worth picking up? Seems like it's a buggy game with the achievements.
ApocNarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #190
Shiftie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApocNarok View Post
This game worth picking up? Seems like it's a buggy game with the achievements.
Worth the money and potential frustration imo.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #191
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
Tempest - 20
You killed 6 enemies in less than 1 second

This can be easily paired with Hornet's Nest, or you can use the pistol; and whatever else you want (grenades, mines, etc) while under the influence of Bend Time 2 as long as you're in an area with 6 enemies. One location to do this is against the large group of Weepers in a building between where you start mission 5, and where you can enter the Boyle party through a guard house, which is across the bridge from where you come out of the water.
Achieved this during The Loyalists mission, when you are given the choice between setting the arc pylon on Piero's roof to knock out or kill enemies. I chose to knock them out, then gathered 6 bodies and dumped a heap of whale oil tanks on top of them and shot them.

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Sniper Elite V2

Last Completion: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote