PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6 > Siege Mode
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
XenoNick

XenoNick's Gamercard
100 agent kills 2 hours (1 V1)

Myself and Violent Spirit (Credit to him for the method) just tried this and got the achievement in 2 hours. You need to have the Last Stand skill (Costs 30K i think) which increases your attack power but also how much damage you take.

Load up Urban Chaos. There is a spawn for the agent players that is a small box area formed from 3 cars. This will be the meeting point. Once you meet up there the creature kills the agent and the agent will re spawn there every time. Use the zombies grab (Throw away your weapon first if you have one) and it will down the agent instantly. If playing as one of the big fat zombies the grab will be an insta-kill and by the time the animation is finished the agent will be there to kill again. Once we got into a routine the standard was 3-4 kills a round and if lucky getting 5.

Hope this helps you guys with the achievement.
XenoNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Seems like the standard method is just finding a good meeting point. Everybody is claiming they can get [X] amount of kills within one round and how certain Skills are helpful...but it all comes down to the same thing: Find a good meeting point and that's it.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This^ ^ The quicker you find a good and efficient meeting spot , the quicker the kills come. That to me is what it comes down to.

I do feel this is a good method with the respawning.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:10 PM   #4
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
above method is awfull

a better one is on the steel map because your a javo that can run and not walk like a spak.
human player runs up to bsaa guy kills the zombies then the javo guy gets the kill and turns around and runs to where the guy spawns and spawn kill him.

number of kills varies from 3 to 8 depending on how well your agent lasts and the big arm guys trying to kill your human.

best to kill them if they come near.
AVP

Arcade Games Boosting
splosion man
metal slug 3 & dx
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Me and my friend use the crank/spike trap in Catacomb... insta-down then again for the kill, player start there all the time. Just the freaking BSAA who dies kinda top it to 3-4 kills a round but well...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote