PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #31
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Finally, I got the helmet from the special challenge.

Clown mask
Cleric premium helmet
Weight : 8
Defence : 131
Magic defence : 130
Permanent Buffs: Cannon accuracy Lv 3
# open slots : 2

This should the last one for this months special challenge.

I also have a lvl 10 titanium knife.
i can't remember the base stats but mine has an attack of 722 at lvl 10.

Last edited by smashingrascal; 02-20-2013 at 09:56 PM.
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #32
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
Finally, I got the helmet from the special challenge.

Clown mask
Cleric premium helmet
Weight : 8
Defence : 131
Magic defence : 130
Permanent Buffs: Cannon accuracy Lv 3
# open slots : 2

This should the last one for this months special challenge.

I also have a lvl 10 titanium knife.
i can't remember the base stats but mine has an attack of 722 at lvl 10.
Both added!
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #33
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Super Premium Items now have item images where available. I have a few pictures to take with my phone and will be filling in another 5 or so super premium items with their related images soon.

Premium Items will also get item images in the future, but super premium items are the current priority.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #34
DMV
 
DMV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 267

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Name: The Glacier
Description: Weight 9 Super Premium Weapon For Cleric
Orange Buff Smash Effect
3 Extra Open Slots (Total of 4 slots)
Starting Attack: 338

I know they added other new premium items in the Happy Cards selection.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:59 AM   #35
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
Name: The Glacier
Description: Weight 9 Super Premium Weapon For Cleric
Orange Buff Smash Effect
3 Extra Open Slots (Total of 4 slots)
Starting Attack: 338

I know they added other new premium items in the Happy Cards selection.
Yep, bought happy tickets the day they added them - got the apollo suit and helmet - not had the chance to add them up yet. As you may suspect, I didn't get the new super premium weapon they added (so don't know what it is) and the new shield didn't come up for me either. Still 2/4. I have about 4 apollo suits though. Lame!

UPDATE: "The Glacier" (Super Prem) "Apollo Helmet" (New Prem) and "Apollo Suit" (New Prem) have all been added. I can provide pictures for the apollo stuff but they're prem and I'm concentrated on super prem images for the moment.

Last edited by _DaNnY_; 03-03-2013 at 06:16 AM.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #36
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Just putting this out here. But since the new title update (4). Does that mean this thread will have no use after this? Well, since the Encyclopedia thingy.
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #37
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
Just putting this out here. But since the new title update (4). Does that mean this thread will have no use after this? Well, since the Encyclopedia thingy.
No. The Encylopedia shows you stats which are not definitive (often wrong/much lower) and it does not tell you the name of each item either unless you have already obtained the item, it will not give you the name of an item if you do not own it or have not owned it before - hence this page still remains relevant, it allows you to see the items without loading up your console. I see your point in questioning it's relevancy now, perhaps it is not as relevant as it once was - but nevertheless the encyclopaedia does not show lvl15 stats, this page will!

Pros to this page versus the in-game encyclopaedia:

- Shows names of items that you don't already own, game does not show these
- Will list lvl 15 item stats as they become known, game only shows up to lv10


I can now take all the images from the encyclopaedia too! This update has given me a lot of work to do!

Last edited by _DaNnY_; 03-08-2013 at 01:34 PM.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #38
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
No. The Encylopedia shows you stats which are not definitive (often wrong/much lower) and it does not tell you the name of each item either unless you have already obtained the item, it will not give you the name of an item if you do not own it or have not owned it before - hence this page still remains relevant, it allows you to see the items without loading up your console. I see your point in questioning it's relevancy now, perhaps it is not as relevant as it once was - but nevertheless the encyclopaedia does not show lvl15 stats, this page will!

Pros to this page versus the in-game encyclopaedia:

- Shows names of items that you don't already own, game does not show these
- Will list lvl 15 item stats as they become known, game only shows up to lv10

I can now take all the images from the encyclopaedia too! This update has given me a lot of work to do!
Then i will keep on helping this thread in the future
I'll try to add the special match items if I get them

And I had the same idea of using encyclopedia picture
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #39
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
Then i will keep on helping this thread in the future
I'll try to add the special match items if I get them

And I had the same idea of using encyclopedia picture
Already got the prem "Shield of Daring" (Actually have 2 of them), it's up on the site.

That super premium sword keeps eluding me though however.

15 MVP chests later and I still can't get the damn thing. It keeps giving me one of the non-premium items from the MVP chest, pretty lame considering you're MVP!
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #40
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
Already got the prem "Shield of Daring" (Actually have 2 of them), it's up on the site.

That super premium sword keeps eluding me though however.

15 MVP chests later and I still can't get the damn thing. It keeps giving me one of the non-premium items from the MVP chest, pretty lame considering you're MVP!
I haven't been really playing the special match yet.
But I know how it feels to keep getting the same item over and over.
(Damn shocking mace!)

Let's hope someone will be adding the super premium sword soon.

Keep up the good work!
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #41
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
I haven't been really playing the special match yet.
But I know how it feels to keep getting the same item over and over.
(Damn shocking mace!)

Let's hope someone will be adding the super premium sword soon.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your continued support!

More significant updates will be made soon.

UPDATE: More super premium item images added today!

Last edited by _DaNnY_; 03-15-2013 at 10:07 PM.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #42
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Newest event items added (weapon and helmet)

Added "Lion Heart", the cleric weapon from the previous event (shockingly, the only weight 9 premium item I've ever seen)

Missing the prem and super prem from the second half of the previous event though (something to do with a ladybug?), so if you have the names for those items - please let me know and I'll be able to add them to the database.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #43
UnarmedReaper07
 
UnarmedReaper07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,273

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
Newest event items added (weapon and helmet)

Added "Lion Heart", the cleric weapon from the previous event (shockingly, the only weight 9 premium item I've ever seen)

Missing the prem and super prem from the second half of the previous event though (something to do with a ladybug?), so if you have the names for those items - please let me know and I'll be able to add them to the database.

I think the super premium was called "Exotic Ladybug". I would check, but the servers are down.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:47 AM   #44
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
I think the super premium was called "Exotic Ladybug". I would check, but the servers are down.
I had a friend tell me the servers were down, strangely i've been playing the special event all night AND I've done today's treasure map (+0 gmt) and no problems at all!
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #45
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
I've added the newest super prem weapon.
Will be working on adding more sophisticated stats/pictures for premium items soon as well.
Please, if you have anything premium/super premium at lv15, please post your stats here/on the site and I can then add it to the database for everyone else to see.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #46
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
I'm not playing this game much anymore, but I'm still adding items to the enhanced encyclopedia. As I'm not playing, I don't know what the special challenge items are so please post them here if you have any, I can get the pictures/stats myself, just the item names are needed, when listing the item please say what item type it is (eg: armor/weapon/shield etc) Thanks!
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #47
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
New super premium item added (Warrior)

- Paladin's Helmet (Helmet)

"Brave" event set added (Mage)
- Brave Hat (Helmet)
- Precious Monocle (Accessory)
- Brave Suit (Armor)
- Brave Rod (Weapon)

"Blue Knight" event set added (Warrior):
- Blue Knight Helm Pro (Helmet)
- Blue Knight Shield Pro (Shield)
- Blue Knight Tunic Pro (Armor)
- Skinny Sword Pro (Weapon)

"Barbarian" event set added (Warrior):
- Barbarian Helmet Pro (Helmet)
- Barbarian Shield Pro (Shield)
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #48
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Got a good few more items to add, I've fallen behind a bit, the items in question are being added now.

Last edited by _DaNnY_; 06-26-2013 at 04:38 PM.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #49
Lava Tonsil
 
Lava Tonsil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: England
Posts: 812

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Don't know if you're still updating Danny, but here's the level 15 stats for the Wicked Shield premium if you are -
Guard power 950 (+280)
AntiMagic Guard 947

Just looking for an AntiMagic up lv2 or 3 buff for it to become a regular use item. I got one that came with guard power up lv2 so at present it's +440 and a little unbalanced.
__________________
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #50
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Yeah man, I'm still updating, I keep this updated as much as possible.

Added the newest special challenge to the encyclopedia, also has it's own page which can be found here:

http://www.dablackalbino.com/2013/07...llenge-13.html

Added the newest Happy Card Super Prems:
- Swiss Cheese, Weight 9, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Festive Cake, Weight 10, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Rat Man Head, Weight 10, Mage Helmet (Super Prem)

Thanks for the lvl15 stats, I will add them, they do seem low though.

I'll update the OP so people from x360a don't think my encyclopedia is dead (Far from it, been working on it very hard lately!)
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #51
SE73N7s
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 9

SE73N7s's Gamercard
I can give you video of every Premium and Super Prem lol
SE73N7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #52
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE73N7s View Post
I can give you video of every Premium and Super Prem lol
I think I have most done but if you have any items unlisted then hit me up. If you have any level 15 specs that'd be useful too!
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #53
SE73N7s
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 9

SE73N7s's Gamercard
Yeah I'll get you a list of a bunch of lv15's and unlisted item's.
SE73N7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #54
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE73N7s View Post
Yeah I'll get you a list of a bunch of lv15's and unlisted item's.
Thanks seven, that'd be a massive help.

Went looking for some unlisted items and found the following:

- Savannah Zebra
- Gamer's Controller
- Pedigree Cat Nose
- Cowboys Outfit

Which are now all included.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #55
Lava Tonsil
 
Lava Tonsil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: England
Posts: 812

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
Yeah man, I'm still updating, I keep this updated as much as possible.

Added the newest special challenge to the encyclopedia, also has it's own page which can be found here:

http://www.dablackalbino.com/2013/07...llenge-13.html

Added the newest Happy Card Super Prems:
- Swiss Cheese, Weight 9, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Festive Cake, Weight 10, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Rat Man Head, Weight 10, Mage Helmet (Super Prem)

Thanks for the lvl15 stats, I will add them, they do seem low though.

I'll update the OP so people from x360a don't think my encyclopedia is dead (Far from it, been working on it very hard lately!)
Yeah exactly what i thought, it cost 4000 material points to go from level 14 to 15. It's just a weak premium item as far as i'm concerned.
It's not much better than either the Golden Skull super premium or Purple shield premium depending on buffs so i still don't use it!
__________________
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #56
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Tonsil View Post
Yeah exactly what i thought, it cost 4000 material points to go from level 14 to 15. It's just a weak premium item as far as i'm concerned.
It's not much better than either the Golden Skull super premium or Purple shield premium depending on buffs so i still don't use it!
I might go and waste 100,000+ happy stars on a master ninja mask just to find out it's lv15 stats
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #57
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Added:

- Athena Shield, Weight 4, Warrior/Cleric Shield (Prem)
- Vampire Guillotine, Weight 4, Warrior/Cleric Shield (Super Prem)
- Hadean Mirror, Weight 5, Accessory (Super Prem)
- Imperial Guard Shield, Weight 5, Warrior/Cleric Shield (Super Prem)
- Sun God's Crest, Weight 5, Warrior/Cleric Shield (Super Prem)
- 7.1ch Headphones, Weight 7, Warrior Helmet (Prem)
- Maiden's Headdress, Weight 7, Cleric Helmet (Prem)
- Perseus Armor, Weight 7, Warrior Armor (Prem)
- Bahamut Sword, Weight 8, Warrior Weapon (Prem)
- Legendary Guitar, Weight 8, Cleric Weapon (Prem)
- Zeus Spear, Weight 8, Warrior Weapon (Prem)
- Deadly Curse Wand, Weight 9, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Dragon Warrior Lance, Weight 9, Warrior Weapon (Super Prem)
- Golden Age Robe, Weight 9, Cleric Armor (Super Prem)
- Golden Crown, Weight 9, Cleric Helmet (Super Prem)
- Sun God's Mace, Weight 9, Cleric Weapon (Super Prem)
- Swiss Cheese, Weight 9, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Blue Moon, Weight 10, Warrior Weapon (Super Prem)
- Festive Cake, Weight 10, Mage Weapon (Super Prem)
- Garuda Sword, Weight 10, Warrior Weapon (Super Prem)
- Perseus Helmet, Weight 10, Warrior Helmet (Super Prem)
- Rat Man Head, Weight 10, Mage Helmet (Super Prem)
- Solar Staff, Weight 10, Cleric Weapon (Super Prem)

Missing just a few of the new items, they will be added soon

Also:

- Lvl 10 stats for "Legendary Magus Robe" have been corrected.
- Much higher quality image file for the "General's Armor" added.
- "Savannah Zebra" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Special Controller" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Mouse Nose" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Masquerade Mask" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Tragic Kick Mitt" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Special Forces Shield" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Shield of Valor" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Shield of Glory" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Purple Shield" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Netherworld Gate" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Mona Lisa" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Mercenary's Shield" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Kick Mitt" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Italian Pizza" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Champion's Kick Mitt" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
- "Angelic Book" reclassified from "Prem" to "Super Prem" in Update 8.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.