PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-07-2013, 06:22 AM   #1
alpha17

alpha613's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Who do you use

4th war Tobi, Madara (attack), Itachi ( support)
alpha17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Sage Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya.

I like using rasengan characters.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i don´t have my copy yet but i´ll stick to the team i used the last 2 naruto games.

kakashi (lightning blade), naruto (attack), pain (support)

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
Kizen

Tono Rosario's Gamercard
Madara. (10chars)
Old 03-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
Tha DarkTemplar

I use almost all of them depending on my mood. ( but not the ranged ones) i freaking hate them. like a full team of fire users or water users. or sharingans. Its always fun to play against somebody seeing them freaking when 6 fireballs are coming his way.
Tha DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #6
JellOwned

JellOwned's Gamercard
I used to play with my old Hinata + Pain (Support), Naruto (Attack) combo
JellOwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:04 AM   #7
Bmoon2010

SYN FoxxLegend's Gamercard
I use anyone just about. I like my melee characters though. (Lee, Gai, Kakashi, Raikage, Minato.) Absolutely despise and hate puppet characters. And I frown upon anyone who chooses Deidara, because there is no way anyone will ever fight with him legit, and win. So, anyone really, except for Puppets and Deidara. (Won't even use him as support I hate him so much.)

As for support characters... I tend to have one Attack and one either Neutral or Guard. Depends on my mood.
Bmoon2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 AM   #8
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoon2010 View Post
I use anyone just about. I like my melee characters though. (Lee, Gai, Kakashi, Raikage, Minato.) Absolutely despise and hate puppet characters. And I frown upon anyone who chooses Deidara, because there is no way anyone will ever fight with him legit, and win. So, anyone really, except for Puppets and Deidara. (Won't even use him as support I hate him so much.)

As for support characters... I tend to have one Attack and one either Neutral or Guard. Depends on my mood.
I agree; I absolutely hate using puppet master characters. I also hate using Utakata (sp?) his bubbles are freaking worthless. The only character I can beat while using him is Mifune, Lee or Gai.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #9
Bmoon2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
I agree; I absolutely hate using puppet master characters. I also hate using Utakata (sp?) his bubbles are freaking worthless. The only character I can beat while using him is Mifune, Lee or Gai.
Haven't used Utakata yet. Though, I like Madara and a few others. Very nice additions to the list of usable characters.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #10
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoon2010 View Post
Haven't used Utakata yet. Though, I like Madara and a few others. Very nice additions to the list of usable characters.
Yeah I like using Madara. Me and my friend have been doing live stream matches where we use the randomizer to pick our characters. One of the fights was Mifune vs Utakata and I won with Utakata. My friend was pissed off that he lost to "a guy who blows frickin bubbles for attacks, I mean how much lamer can you get" Beat him twice in a row with that match up so he decided to drop it.It was funny because one of the watchers noted how hilarious it was that he lost to a guy using bubbles.

Yes this game has a very good roster, although a few gen 1 versions where missing. I can see why due to lack of good skill sets, but it was sad to see them gone.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
Wing Gundam Zero

Tallgeese II's Gamercard
Hanzo
Utakata
EMS Sasuke
Old 03-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #12
Bmoon2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Gundam Zero View Post
Hanzo
Utakata
EMS Sasuke
This has nothing to do with character choice, but how would I go about getting an image like the one you have with your name in it? Dx
Old 03-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #13
kinome100

kinome100's Gamercard
I use EMS Sasuke, and Madara and Tobi great ninja war as support >D
kinome100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
Right now I use Sakura to beat up Karin in Player vs Com in 1 v 1 offline battles because my grasp of the fundamentals and basics of this game is about as firm as a bowl of soggy Tofu and from what I've seen of Karin so far, she's a bit of a whiner.

Once I get a better grasp of that I'll throw support characters in and maybe I'll dare to go online one day.

Az

pixels
Azrael008uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #15
xD4rkCobrax

xD4rkCobrax's Gamercard
I'm a huge fan of using Darui as my main and Madara on Defence with Neji or Hinata on Attack as they provide great opportunity to recharge my chakra

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

xD4rkCobrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #16
Aeterna Miseria

Aeterna Miseria's Gamercard
Eh I like using Pain the most with Itachi and Hidan to support o.o
Aeterna Miseria is offline   Reply With Quote