Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
Veteran Progress Question

Is there any way to check your progress towards this achievement? I have just come back to the game now that all the DLC is out so I can play it for a few days and get everything done (just finished Leviathan and was awesome ).

Problem is I have no idea how close I am to getting "Veteran"... Also no idea if I have been effected by the stat resets that were reported last year. Is there a way to see it in a screen somewhere? Or do I just have to keep getting kills and wait for one of the progression popups? Is the one achievement I have been dreading because of the grind

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb View Post
Is there any way to check your progress towards this achievement? I have just come back to the game now that all the DLC is out so I can play it for a few days and get everything done (just finished Leviathan and was awesome ).

Problem is I have no idea how close I am to getting "Veteran"... Also no idea if I have been effected by the stat resets that were reported last year. Is there a way to see it in a screen somewhere? Or do I just have to keep getting kills and wait for one of the progression popups? Is the one achievement I have been dreading because of the grind
there is an achievement tracker on the main menu somewhere. probably in the options menu, it tells you what you have towards all of the achievements.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
In Shepard's cabin there should be a frame that you can examine, this will show you what achievements you have and your progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
Cant find the frame in my room (might be covered by the fact that the main console wants me to invite Traynor). But did get a pop up a while ago to say that I was at 3000 kills - so at least I know Im making progress.

On a separate note, I see there's a simulator in the Citadel DLC. Do those count towards my kill count (i.e. is that a good way to grind out the last 2000 kills)?

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote