Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #2821
Muppet May Cry

Muppet May Cry's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiyz View Post
Actually, yeah, I didn't realize just how dead the lobbies are outside of Instant Action gametypes and Crash Site, until I tried to get that achievement last night (even then I only bothered playing Crash Site once, so it might've been a fluke. I got one Capture the Relay match but lost and was unable to get another going.)

This is unrelated to the group for The Cleaner, but if anybody, such as Muppet May Cry, wants to get a group of at least 6 people together for Capture the Relay, Assault and Extraction, I'm down. Doesn't even have to be boosting, we could just have some honest games until everybody's got a win.

We can certainly do Crash Site as well if somebody still needs it. IA might be a bit difficult unless we have one person (that we're communicating with via a Party Chat) hide out somewhere and we all run to them, feeding them kills...Let's evaluate that based on how many people need it, because we'd have to do it one person at a time while simultaneously dealing with random players and that'd take a while. I'm sure everybody who's played this game has at least one TIA win.
Yeah, I believe I played a couple of IA games with you, now I'm tryng to play ounslaught, and even with the 3 modes combine into one, I can't get 6 people to join.

I play mostly at night, but I'll only be able to play Friday night, and then won't be on till March 3rd. So if you wanna try tomorrow, let me know.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:40 AM   #2822
Taiyz

Taiyz's Gamercard
Sure. I figure we'll play a couple TIA games, populate our recent players list with whoever's on tomorrow night, then send out some invites with an explanation and hopefully get a group together. I've sent you a friend request.

I think part of the issue with the objective gametypes is the playlist server. Until today I actually haven't had access to it so I was able to choose each gametype separately...Don't know if your playlists were the same. Tonight though I'm seeing Onslaught as our only option, a combination of the three apart from Crash Site...

Old 02-15-2013, 05:37 AM   #2823
Muppet May Cry

Muppet May Cry's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiyz View Post
Sure. I figure we'll play a couple TIA games, populate our recent players list with whoever's on tomorrow night, then send out some invites with an explanation and hopefully get a group together. I've sent you a friend request.

I think part of the issue with the objective gametypes is the playlist server. Until today I actually haven't had access to it so I was able to choose each gametype separately...Don't know if your playlists were the same. Tonight though I'm seeing Onslaught as our only option, a combination of the three apart from Crash Site...
Yep, it changed. They were ond their own yestarday, don't know why it changed. I'll see who can help us, though I only have like 3 on my list.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:44 AM   #2824
Taiyz

Taiyz's Gamercard
So yeah, anybody interested in joining MMC and I, we managed to win all the gametypes tonight, so nevermind our conversation.

Edit: Good job everybody, we only missed two people on the list, deadonarrival19 and Stotty777, and we got some extra objective gametype wins to boot. Hope to see you all in Crysis 3, though I've still got some leveling to do myself.

Last edited by Taiyz; 02-16-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #2825
HUNDarkCool

HUNDarkCool's Gamercard
I'm looking for people to boost achievements and play a few games with. I can call in 3 friends to play, if that's worth something.
I have way too many games which need attention, I normally wouldn't boost levels, but it'd be great now. Playing for fun would be good too, I'm on an okay level, still, experienced players will probably kick my *ss.

Should have started to play MP a long time ago, I regret forgetting about it :/

Edit: I'm free most days between 7pm and 12pm, GMT+1 (which is 11am-4pm PST)

Last edited by HUNDarkCool; 02-17-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #2826
Knivesz

Send a message via AIM to Knivesz

lRX7's Gamercard
Need to get to level 50 currently at level 25, any parties out there that need an extra person hit me up. If i dont reply to you right away im probably asleep but other from that im usually always online.

My gamertag is spelled 'LRX7' its not an "i"

Old 02-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #2827
KrossWinter

KrossWinter's Gamercard
If y'all need bodies, you can count me in. I have the game til Friday, but won't be on til late Central time, like 10 or 1030. GT: KrossWinter
Old 02-20-2013, 04:45 AM   #2828
KrossWinter

KrossWinter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNDarkCool View Post
I'm looking for people to boost achievements and play a few games with. I can call in 3 friends to play, if that's worth something.
I have way too many games which need attention, I normally wouldn't boost levels, but it'd be great now. Playing for fun would be good too, I'm on an okay level, still, experienced players will probably kick my *ss.

Should have started to play MP a long time ago, I regret forgetting about it :/

Edit: I'm free most days between 7pm and 12pm, GMT+1 (which is 11am-4pm PST)
I'd be good with that, gives us 5 people. If we get one more, it's enough for the lobby minimum. Organize a boosting party for Thursday and Friday, we can knock out a lot
Old 02-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #2829
NastyNeezy

Neezil's Gamercard
Looking to boost Multiplayer achievements. Online 24/7 also have a friend .

Add or Message me !

Gt: NastyNeezer
Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #2830
Indyy

I need to boost up Multiplayer!

Add me or Message me!

GT: Indyyan
Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #2831
Fueled by Rage

Fueled by Rage's Gamercard
I'll do some cheevos.PM me on here.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #2832
DarkJake

Chaos Lawyer's Gamercard
boosting to level 50
add me
gt: Chaos Lawyer
Old 02-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #2833
DucknahEireann

DucknahEireann's Gamercard
I need to get into a lobby for a few Skill Kills plus a few other achievements. GT- DucknahEireann. Thanks. And of course I'll stay as long as nessecary to help others get their cheevos.

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!"
Robert Nesta Marley

Old 02-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #2834
spearmintg

Spearmint Spaff's Gamercard
Need the Skill Kills flashbangs and succession kills.

Will level boost too if I can get these kills.

GT: Spearmint Spaff
Old 02-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #2835
Knivesz

Send a message via AIM to Knivesz

lRX7's Gamercard
to anyone that wants to boost up (levels) in crysis 2 and attain level 50. There are a crap ton of sessions happening on trueachievement.com if you are free around 8pm eastern then go join up. There is also a new method that has been found and gives you around 15k exp which is a lot better than the 24kill method which only nets you 2400 exp. We are always a person or two short for a full session so if your down for it then join the sessions on trueachievements. =]

My gamertag is spelled 'LRX7' its not an "i"

Old 02-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #2836
BigKev53

TonyStark MkVI's Gamercard
You can add me. Gt: TonyStark MkVI

Myself and DucknahEireann were looking to get a lobby together, a level 50 session along w knocking out some of those skill kills. Ill be online alot today! Central Time.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #2837
Illidan86

K3v N7's Gamercard
Looking for squad and help for the cleaner etc, generally the harder mp achievements
Old 02-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #2838
Jennifer571

Like beat the campaign on Delta Difficulty without dying?

Last edited by Jennifer571; 02-28-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #2839
Drewbayeor

Drewbayeor's Gamercard
Looking to setup a skill kill boosting session in March. I am thinking that we should get a full set of twelve people together and then boost any needed skill kills. I am looking for the 4 & 5 kill streaks as well as the three grenade type achievements and the road rage. If interested please send me a message on Live and I will add you name to the list. It will probably be some night around 8-9 pm central time. Once I get a few people I will figure out which day works best.

1. Drewbayeor
2. MiserlyPluto459
3. Jamie126
4. I be terrible
5. Th3 majica
6. Celtic spartan9
7. Badcompany4488

Last edited by Drewbayeor; 03-10-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #2840
Jagermeister TX

JAGERMEISTER TX's Gamercard
Boosting all online achievements.

JAGERMEISTER TX

http://www.trueachievements.com for all your boosting needs. P.S. - I referred you ;-)
Old 03-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #2841
Shenita574

Im down for boosting just pop the game
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #2842
TheSilentAssassin

MiserlyPluto459's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbayeor View Post
Looking to setup a skill kill boosting session in March. I am thinking that we should get a full set of twelve people together and then boost any needed skill kills. I am looking for the 4 & 5 kill streaks as well as the three grenade type achievements and the road rage. If interested please send me a message on Live and I will add you name to the list. It will probably be some night around 8-9 pm central time. Once I get a few people I will figure out which day works best.

1. Drewbayeor
2. MiserlyPluto459
I have the killstreak ones, I need:
Road Rage
Blind Fury
Blinded
Specter (how do you do this?)
Intervention
Possibly Flush and Wingman too.

^View my profile on Trueachievements.com!^

Completed Games: 52
Proudest 100% 1: Dead Island 1250/1250
Proudest 100% 2: Dead Island Riptide 1000/1000
Proudest 100% 3: Red Dead Redemption 1500/1500

Currently playing/boosting: Red Faction Guerrilla XP, Halo 3 (Legendary, Skulls, terminals), GTA V. Send me a FR on live and/or message if you wanna boost.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #2843
DarkraiNewmoon

DarkraiNewmoon's Gamercard
I need to get all of the achievement in multiplayer so message me when you want to start.
My timezone is GMT Standard Time.

Main Games I'm working on.
Brothers in Arms: HH. 95% 41/43
Dark Souls. 34% 17/41
Halo 3. 96% 75/79
Halo 4. 90% 77/86

ONE: 3 (+DLC 1.)
360: 22 (+DLC 4.)
XBLA: 5 (+DLC 3.)
GFWL: 26 (+DLC 10.)
Win 8: 2

Praise the Sun my Brothers!

Last edited by DarkraiNewmoon; 03-25-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:55 AM   #2844
Prime8

I be terrible's Gamercard
Quote:

1. Drewbayeor
2. MiserlyPluto459
3. I be terrible
I don't recall which skill kills I need left, but I'm pretty sure those are most, if not all, of them.

Reached 100K on 1/2/14
Achievement: Killer Instinct - Jago Apprentice for 20 GS

Old 03-08-2013, 02:51 AM   #2845
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:

1. Drewbayeor
2. MiserlyPluto459
I'm up for boosting at some point. Haven't played much MP so still need most the achievements.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Old 03-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #2846
jamie126

Jamie126's Gamercard
Quote:

1. Drewbayeor
2. MiserlyPluto459
3. I be terrible
4. Th3 Majica
5. Jamie126
Would like in on this whenever its happening

I need:

blind fury
psycho
blinding
road rage
relentless

Message me on LIVE GT: Jamie126

(In GMT timezone and have mic)

EDIT: May have a friend who would join too if one more person is needed.

Last edited by jamie126; 03-09-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #2847
Drewbayeor

Drewbayeor's Gamercard
I see we have about 5 confirmed to boost. What day works best for everyone. Also if you can try to get one more person each who can either help or needs the achievement we can get this done.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:47 AM   #2848
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Weekdays are best for me. Between 11am and 5pm GMT. Though I need to fit lunch in somewhere between those times.
I'm around in the evenings but usually gaming with friends, same with the weekends.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Old 03-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #2849
Jagermeister TX

JAGERMEISTER TX's Gamercard
Quite a few sessions to boost Crysis 2 up on Trueachievements.

www.trueachievements.com

Head over to Site Pages > Gaming Sessions

http://www.trueachievements.com for all your boosting needs. P.S. - I referred you ;-)
Old 03-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #2850
Drewbayeor

Drewbayeor's Gamercard
I have been on quite a few times and the FFA lobby has been empty so all we need is 6 total so I am gonna set up a few times to jump on. Each time I will wait for a group for 30 minutes and if we get in I am willing to boost til everyone is done. REMINDER THESE SESSIONS ARE FOR SKILL KILLS AND NOT EXP!

Monday March 11 at 9p CST (3a gmt) - successful!
Thursday March 14 at 8p CST (2a gmt) - I will not be hosting this.
Saturday March 16 at 9a CST (3p gmt) - most people thought this would work so if you want try this time out and send messages to those on the list I had started.

If these times work drop me a message on here or xbl if not we will try again.

I finished my cleaner during the first session as well as miserlypluto so I will not be hosting the other sessions. PLEASE REFER TO THE LIST TO SEE WHO STILL NEEDS IT AND IS WILLING TO HELP. Thanks to all for the interest and good luck.

Last edited by Drewbayeor; 03-12-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Closed Thread