PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout: New Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
Donnymite

TheBradDontStop's Gamercard
My Hardcore method (Ending to choose)

When that point on the strip comes where you will want to choose the ending to do, you could do 4 of them.
- NCR
- Ceaser's Legion
- Mr house
- Yes Man

I personally would and did choose the Yes man ending. This one all you have to do is encounter the factions rather than allying them, or wiping them out. Of course, you may wanna actually ally ones like the Boomers, who will be a big help come time for the Hoover Dam, and if you would like to, attempt to try to ally the Brotherhood of Steel, but their quest takes a bit.

Now the fight at the dam will be a bit hard, since you will need to face both the Legion and the NCR (Possibly the Khans as well if you didn't ally or wipe them out) Try to stock up on as much stimpaks as possible, but before you go, rest, drink, eat, and all that. So try to remain low, and possibly get the Oh Baby! Which can be obtained by Jacobstown.

Note: It helps to have speech at 100 so you don't have to fight Legate.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:39 AM   #2
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes, most people would choose the Yes Man ending for Hardcore, as it is indeed the easiest. I personally did the NCR ending as I just played the game normally just as I would without Hardcore. I don't think it was really anymore difficult than the Yes Man ending would've been, although, I could've just rushed through it if I had chosen him, but I actually wanted to play and experience Hardcore as it was intended. It was my second character, too, made after finishing the game for the first time on my original character I made at launch, so I wanted to do the quests differently and choose to support a new faction.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
jackass2911

jackass2911's Gamercard
I just did hardcore with mr house ending, thought it was pretty easy, made Hoover dam battle a cake walk as I could talk my way out of fighting te Caesars legion dude. And NCR were on my side for the first part lol
wanted :wof
lego batman
sega mega drive collection

100% arcade
sealife safari
uno
cloning clyde
jackass2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:32 AM   #4
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Yes Yes Man is easiest. I did Hardcore mode last time siding with Caesers Legion and my character was so broken I was crippled 100% and couldnt even equip my armor it was so damdged but We won the battle for Caeser lol.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote