Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Did my dream come true when that astroid hit Russia ?

So I posted long ago about my dream of people running and screaming its the end of the World. It was like I was there but no once could see me,I could see them though. Anyway The people and buildings looked like the ones on the News in Russia. In the dream I saw Astroids hitting the city and people were running. This happened 3 months b4 the astroid hit. (proof ? look up my thread on here.)

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Two threads, both with similar responses.

No, it didn't.

End topic.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
ReaptheChaos

ReaptheChaos's Gamercard
If dreams came true then I would be scoring with women half my age on a somewhat regular basis, alas they don't. They're dreams, just your brain entertaining itself while you're sleep, nothing more, nothing less.

If its true that what you donít know cant hurt you, then you must be practically invincible!
ReaptheChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Shut up, child.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #5
Obi-Brown

fluke939's Gamercard
No your dream didn't come true MINE DID!
I'm kidding of course, I don't believe in premonitions or things like that, but I did have a dream about being killed by a meteor strike on the morning of the event... but then I quite often have dreams about deadly meteor strikes, no idea why, but they're the only nightmares I remember recently.

Long story short... coincidences happen

Working On
Skyrim, Deus Ex, Dead Space, Enslaved, ME2, Hitman Abs, FA:NV, Borderlands
Obi-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Stufin135

Send a message via MSN to Stufin135

tbs stufin135's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Sounds to me like you had a dream about something that could totally happen and is dreamed about by thousands nightly. You've then decided to create a link (which isn't there), claim you have psychic powers (which also aren't there) and make a big deal about it.

Also I think you'll find the Russians weren't screaming the world is going to, it was more "the americans are coming" or something like that.

Stufin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #7
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
So I posted long ago about my dream of people running and screaming its the end of the World. It was like I was there but no once could see me,I could see them though. Anyway The people and buildings looked like the ones on the News in Russia. In the dream I saw Astroids hitting the city and people were running. This happened 3 months b4 the astroid hit. (proof ? look up my thread on here.)
This is a completely unique and fascinating event, and in no way common/generic and never dreamed of by millions of people before on a regular basis, nor is it the premise for half of the movies on the sci fi channel.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
crazy W01f 816

crazy W01F 816's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I think the obvious answer here is yes. Yes it did.

crazy W01f 816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #9
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
This is a completely unique and fascinating event, and in no way common/generic and never dreamed of by millions of people before on a regular basis, nor is it the premise for half of the movies on the sci fi channel.
Only half? Or are you just referring to the half that are merely badly written opposed to the half that are terribly written?

OP: were you riding a unicorn at the time?

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #10
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Only half? Or are you just referring to the half that are merely badly written opposed to the half that are terribly written?

OP: were you riding a unicorn at the time?
Terribly written. Although they can be watchable for a good laugh. There is some seriously awful movies from that place.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #11
YorkusRex

YorkusRex's Gamercard
I dreamed of this thread and it totally came true!

"He would have finished him off then and there, but pity stayed his hand. It's a pity I've run out of bullets, he thought, as he went back up the tunnel..."
YorkusRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #12
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'm a Prophet motherfucka, a true OP (Original PROPHET, YEAH!) got that shit down gonna predict the future and if I don't, well F YA'LL I DON'T GIVE NO FUCK I'M PSYCHIC BE-ATCH, I KNOW WHEN YOU GONNA DIE!!

*coughs* Ahem...let's see here. I've had premonitions that ended up being true...but none of them are worthwhile. Usually it involves what's going to happen the next day...and oh my god, it actually happened! Gonna write books about this, make pennies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #13
Spade.
Telemiscommunications

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
I had a reoccurring dream that a rocket kept going off in a park. When that space shuttle exploded in mid-air, forget the name, the dream stopped happening.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #14
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy W01f 816 View Post
I think the obvious answer here is yes. Yes it did.
Did I just miss the world ending?...DAMM IT.

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - AltaÔr Ibn La-Ahad
Spanish Assault is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:22 AM   #15
crazy W01f 816

crazy W01F 816's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Did I just miss the world ending?...DAMM IT.
Yeah you did. Turns out we're much better at rebuilding society than we thought.

crazy W01f 816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #16
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy W01f 816 View Post
Yeah you did. Turns out we're much better at rebuilding society than we thought.
It's really quite astonishing, they even rebuilt it identically to how I remember it.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #17
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
It couldn't have been from your dream. If anyone saw the video of the cab driver who just pulls his visor down as it's flying in front of him knows what I'm talking about. They are beasts.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #18
Stufin135

Send a message via MSN to Stufin135

tbs stufin135's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout x360a View Post
It's really quite astonishing, they even rebuilt it identically to how I remember it.
That's because the only things that remain are our memories, we are all actually dead.

Stufin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #19
punker

punkerhardcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaptheChaos View Post
If dreams came true then I would be scoring with women half my age on a somewhat regular basis

Yeeesh, I hope you're at least 36!

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

Proper capitalization matters. There is a massive difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and, "i helped my uncle jack off a horse."
punker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Terribly written. Although they can be watchable for a good laugh. There is some seriously awful movies from that place.
So true....

OP: btw HG Wells beat you to it by about 115 years. Just sayin'

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 03-14-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #21
oldencrabby

virty's Gamercard
Wouldnt we all lol
oldencrabby is offline   Reply With Quote