PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Dead Space 3 > Awakened
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #31
ii SlayerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessgazer View Post
Does anyone know if you'll be able to use the devil horns in the dlc?
Inventory carries over from the main game so you can use the Devil Horns if you have them. This will make the Pure Survival run of Awakened much less time consuming.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #32
JDMBO1

JDMBO1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii SlayerX View Post
Inventory carries over from the main game so you can use the Devil Horns if you have them. This will make the Pure Survival run of Awakened much less time consuming.
finished up all the achieves pretty much on PS alone, and I had the Devil Horns on PS. It didn't take that long to playthrough it an on top of that the achievements were quick.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #33
axeuup

axeUup's Gamercard
supercharger???

i have attempted this twice doing it i thought extremely fast but no achievement. any tips from anyone who has it already
axeuup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #34
JDMBO1

JDMBO1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeuup View Post
i have attempted this twice doing it i thought extremely fast but no achievement. any tips from anyone who has it already
if you need that I can help you with the Devil Horns

gt:jdmbo1
Old 03-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #35
axeuup

axeUup's Gamercard
it must be something im missing then. using the devil horns might save me a few seconds but i felt like im doing it in like 60 seconds anyway. does the timer start as soon as you hit the buttons or as soon as you enter the room? i was assuming the timer ended after you shot the 3 rods for the 3rd time but could it be i have to exit the room? if someone could spell out how they accomplished it maybe i could figure out what i have overlooked
axeuup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #36
II D0NUT II

II D0NUT II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMBO1 View Post
finished up all the achieves pretty much on PS alone, and I had the Devil Horns on PS. It didn't take that long to playthrough it an on top of that the achievements were quick.
How do you use the devil horns in PS on the dlc?
II D0NUT II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #37
JDMBO1

JDMBO1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by II D0NUT II View Post
How do you use the devil horns in PS on the dlc?
Well I already had an existing PS save file I beat an I did do that trick to import the DH into PS, but mostly everything carries over to DLC so long as the game recognizes you have it in your save file it will be there.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #38
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
Has anyone had a bit of trouble with the Reactor? I feel like I'm doing it fast but I'm not sure. I don't know when the clock starts and stops.
Sqeagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #39
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Think I got that reactor down now after a couple of times through. I'll help anyone having trouble.

"Everything we've ever known. It's all hanging by a thread."

Razor's EdgeDark WitnessRequiem

Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #40
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Fucking annoying achievement without DH, even in COOP:

Pure Lunacy 50
Complete Dead Space™ 3 Awakened in Pure Survival Mode.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #41
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Fucking annoying achievement without DH, even in COOP:

Pure Lunacy 50
Complete Dead Space™ 3 Awakened in Pure Survival Mode.
Really? Nothing worse than the main game and there are benches all over the place.
If you're starting from scratch it might be, but if you have a PS game already completed (or even half way through) you should have enough decent weapons and resources to do it no problem.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #42
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majica8 View Post
Really? Nothing worse than the main game and there are benches all over the place.
If you're starting from scratch it might be, but if you have a PS game already completed (or even half way through) you should have enough decent weapons and resources to do it no problem.
I had (1kd the game) but my weapons circuits in this one were all LV2 max not LV3.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #43
Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Quote:
I had (1kd the game) but my weapons circuits in this one were all LV2 max not LV3.
That should still give you powerful enough weapons to do this without much trouble. Although actual weapon choice makes a difference too. My 4 weapons over the 2 slots were 2 x MK-II Rail Accelerators, MK-II Diffraction Torus and MK-II Conic Dispersal. With ammo box and medic support. Covers pretty much everything, though you could swap one of the ARs for something else, rocket or grenade launcher (just stick a saftey guard on) and a damage support attatchment.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Old 03-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #44
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majica8 View Post
That should still give you powerful enough weapons to do this without much trouble. Although actual weapon choice makes a difference too. My 4 weapons over the 2 slots were 2 x MK-II Rail Accelerators, MK-II Diffraction Torus and MK-II Conic Dispersal. With ammo box and medic support. Covers pretty much everything, though you could swap one of the ARs for something else, rocket or grenade launcher (just stick a saftey guard on) and a damage support attatchment.
Thanks but I'm done now, gladly someone helped me with this. Imma run through this DLC a second time but with the Devil Horns. I don't want to have bad memories of it since I actually like the game!

Old 03-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #45
Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks but I'm done now, gladly someone helped me with this. Imma run through this DLC a second time but with the Devil Horns. I don't want to have bad memories of it since I actually like the game!
haha problem. I gathered you had done it but still posted as my weapon choices might help others who are struggling.

1000G/100%