PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
rianbattle

Send a message via AIM to rianbattle Send a message via Yahoo to rianbattle

RianBattle's Gamercard
EATS road on xbox?

has anyone had any luck modifying this to work properly? i've seen a couple of fixes on youtube due to the boats being more fragile than when EthosLab originally made his first one, but no luck. I just have a straigh path for the boat to follow, and it makes it just fine on it's own, but when i jump in it always breaks in the same spot.

i've tried putting water flowing backwards to slow the boat down, lengthening and shortening the water sections, and all the fixes i could find. i'm really hoping that someone has come closer than myself to fixing it, i really love the EATS road concept, as i'm tired of riding in minecarts all the time lol. plus they look much nicer than a minecart track in my opinion.

if anybody has had any time to mess with it, if you could share any feedback that would be awesome! there has to be a way to make it work, as even the one i have does work on occasion, but the boat breaks more often than not.

Games 100% (including DLC): 60

Currently Playing:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Minecraft
Terraria
rianbattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:39 AM   #2
rianbattle

RianBattle's Gamercard
wow lol...i was hoping someone would at least confirm there isn't a known way to make it work properly with the way they changed the boats. i've been working on this project over the past week here and there to no avail. if anyone has figured anything out, please let me know! i really want to build these in my world!

ethoslabs made a new version of this in his lp for his road from the end portal to the "ender ender" farm in the end. i tried even making it exactly like that(although i'm unsure of what version it was in, but i downloaded his world and used it in 1.4.7 which is way newer than the comparable version the xbox is at).

Currently Playing:
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Minecraft
Terraria
Old 03-05-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
RDrules

rdisbetterthanu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
well i can say you dont want to be using a 1.4.7 one for the design as the boats on pc were majorly overhauled between the point the 360s are at and now, you want to be looking for a version from around november 2011 as that is where this is at now.

but i cant really help with the design because despite being efficient... theyre kinda ugly
RDrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:02 AM   #4
rianbattle

RianBattle's Gamercard
i have been using the older designs. i also play on pc. but, even then, i have tried a bunch of different designs. still working on it though, here and there anyway.

as far as how it looks, i have seen some pretty cool looking roads. i basically want something like a glass tube that will be suspended to run between different points and i like the way they look from below looking through glass from beneath.

Currently Playing:
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Minecraft
Terraria