PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 03:04 AM   #1
Madame Kennedy

makeSHIFTxNine's Gamercard
Backed myself in a corner?

So, it's been my first runthrough on Code Veronica and my boyfriend's been helping me with most of it, as he's a seasoned player of the RE classics. Unfortunately I think I've essentially effed myself up the point I'm at now, as I'm stuck at...

SPOILER!!!!!

The fight with the Tyrant on the airplane, and because this game gives next to no health, I'm stuck with literally a shred of life left ("Danger"). Considering the fighting area is so restricted, it's next to impossible to get around him without getting hit. I have all the grenade launcher ammo I need, but no second chance if he swipes me. I've tried just about every which way, as my boyfriend says to "shoot and run", but it just won't work. He says I basically have to "pull a rabbit out of my ***" to pull it off lol.

I'm normally not one to give up, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to start the game all over at this point, unless someone has a suggestion. :\
Old 01-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
Madame Kennedy

makeSHIFTxNine's Gamercard
I see lots of people viewed and figured I was effed lol. I've decided anyway to go ahead and order up the game guide ($6 on Amazon ftw), and restart it completely. Now that I have a good handle on the gameplay, should go better this time 'round.

Only downside really is dealing with Steve's annoying voice again.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Really if I remember correctly from the videos, you only need to hit him with a few shots from the Grenade Launcher (I hope you have BOW gas rounds) and then you hit the button, that'll be enough to send him out of the plane. I think I only used three shots of BOW gas rounds and I was able to beat him. I know, old thread ;>_> you're probably long passed this part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
MH Maximus

MH Maximus's Gamercard
I'm having trouble with the final boss, no magnum.
MH Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
MH Maximus

MH Maximus's Gamercard
I left the fire extinguisher in the beginning of the game when it was empty
MH Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote