PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dead Space 3 > Awakened
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Is this DLC Co-op???

Simple really just wanna know if it is co op?
Thanks
Old 03-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
JDMBO1

JDMBO1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
more then likely yes, because it has to do with post campaign Clarke an Carver
Old 03-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
Neme6ben

neme6ben's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure we can co-op in this dlc as well, they would not show us Carter in the trailer if they didn't put co-op in it!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
there's a co-op achievo....stassis yr co-op partner when he's down to stop his bleeding......thank you for this thread! lmAo
Old 03-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
I didn't know about the achievements because I didn't want to spoil it for myself so there's no need to be cocky it was just a simple question, nothing more but thank you anyway
Old 03-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
CORPSIE19

CORPSIE19's Gamercard
its co-op just went through it with a friend
Old 03-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
oORuffusOo

oORuffusOo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rpheus View Post
there's a co-op achievo....stassis yr co-op partner when he's down to stop his bleeding......thank you for this thread! lmAo
You sir are a douche...
Old 03-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #8
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oORuffusOo View Post
You sir are a douche...
WELL thank you sir! it's hard to live in yr world! btw....yr mom....
what's the point of making a thread if you can see it directly! ok the OP doesn't want to look @ the achievements, because he doesn't want to spoil it for himself, how can this be serious?! this is an achievementguide site!! lmAo!!! ****

Last edited by M0rpheus; 03-14-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #9
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rpheus View Post
WELL thank you sir! it's hard to live in yr world! btw....yr mom....
what's the point of making a thread if you can see it directly! ok the OP doesn't want to look @ the achievements, because he doesn't want to spoil it for himself, how can this be serious?! this is an achievementguide site!! lmAo!!! ****
So that means everyone on here just cares about achievements and doesn't give a crap about the story of any of the games they play? O_o
It's perfectly resonable to not want to look at an acheivement list for fear of spoilers, therefore the OPs original question is a valid question to ask.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Old 03-15-2013, 02:38 AM   #10
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majica8 View Post
So that means everyone on here just cares about achievements and doesn't give a crap about the story of any of the games they play? O_o
It's perfectly resonable to not want to look at an acheivement list for fear of spoilers, therefore the OPs original question is a valid question to ask.
While I agree with this... I will say this. His question may be vaild. But given the nature of Dead Space 3, being a co-op game, it isn't by any means an intelligent question.
Resident Evil 5
Old 03-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #11
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
If not wanting to spoil anything, even looking at the forums could be dangerous. There are plot spoilers everywhere.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...c-649cd95092e8

Going into the Awaken DLC portion, you are shown that it is co op. While I don't agree entirely with how people are telling you it's obvious, it is quite obvious. The DLC achievements are secret when story driven, so there's no need to worry about plot spoilers. Launching the game and buying it would have shown you it's also Co Op. Because you seem very into the story, then I am sure you are buying this anyways and could have just found out that way too.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Closed Thread