PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #31
SoaringInferno

emzzzz10's Gamercard
Nice

Thank you for the great achievement guide
SoaringInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:34 AM   #32
KillerBEA
New Job!

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBajan View Post
Your directions for getting to the cloud village is wrong, go to the eastern land of waves, and you can't keep going straight you have to make a right once you reach the water. Also a quicker way to get the achievement is to go to the cloud village first and then talk to the lady behind Killer Bee. For 1000 Roy she will teleport you anywhere. Just choose the Sand Village and pop.
Thanks I will get better directions and point out the teleporter ninja.

Update: S rank for seven swords added. Let me know if anything needs adding. The other S ranks are coming soon.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 03-10-2013 at 07:13 AM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #33
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
so i just finished story mode but didnīt get the achievemenet for the final chapter. now what?

Edit: never mind, for those with the same problem, just watch the credits again in the ninja timeline.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!

Last edited by CoregBlue1; 03-10-2013 at 11:56 PM.
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 AM   #34
KillerBEA
New Job!

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
So as I just found out, you have a tin bit of leeway on final battles s rank. You have to s rank 3 parts and at minimum get an a rank on the 4th part. I just got the s rank for it getting 3 S' and an A that's how I know :P Once I re S rank the seven swordsman I will have my completion. (didn't save and it froze)

Once thats done I will get to work explaining how to s rank the final fight here in a bit
Old 03-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #35
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
To get the "Reunion" timeline page you have to play the Legendary side of the Boss Battle "Hero and Avenger"

Great Guide by the way.

EDIT:

For the Last Battle (how i did it)

5 and 6 tails: Best bet is to run away from the Six Tails and get the Five Tails close to you and take him out. You wont have to worry about the Six tails since his long range attacks sucks. Once you take the Five Tails out you can easily defeat the Six

4 and 7: I went and rushed the Four Tails with the help of Bee, Try to dodge the Seven Tails range attacks when you see them by you. If your substitution runs out then try running around the area until it recharges and finish of the Four Tail. Once you have to Seven Tails alone Spam the Wind Shuriken Y+X from far away and use Bee to hit im. Do that until it is defeated.

Last edited by KuShNsTieN; 03-11-2013 at 11:41 AM.
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #36
starblade117

Starblade117's Gamercard
For the secret action on the prologue I did it in legend by chakra dashing at the same time, the secret action is that minato does flying raijin lvl 2.
starblade117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #37
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starblade117 View Post
For the secret action on the prologue I did it in legend by chakra dashing at the same time, the secret action is that minato does flying raijin lvl 2.
When I did it I was playing on hero and chakra dashed at close range. Masked man was not Chakra dashing at all. But thanks for bringing it up; will probably make a note of it.

Final Battle S rank guide done, hope you guys like it. If something needs changing/rewording or just need a different strategy let me know. It takes up almost an entire post by itself lol
Old 03-11-2013, 10:21 PM   #38
starblade117

Starblade117's Gamercard
No problem and I did it at the start of the battle just so you know.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #39
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
No problem and I did it at the start of the battle just so you know.
Ok awesome, I am going try and replicate it here in a bit. Once I am done with S rank guides. Gonna flesh out the guide some more. I am struggling to replicate it as you explained it. I have chakra dashed right into the masked man as he is chakra dashing and nothing.

Edit: I can't replicate it, can't even get the prompt that I can do it. Can't add it unless a few others can verify your method. Sorry!

Last edited by KillerBEA; 03-12-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #40
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
for the secret action in prolouge you need to do minatos standard B combo to the point where he starts teleporting around.

sorry if this was mentioned before.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #41
patje x360a

Send a message via MSN to patje x360a Send a message via Skype™ to patje x360a

Patje x360a's Gamercard
Thanks telling me way to fight 4 tails and 7 tails. It did help me a lot. I almost made it, but nose of my dog hit off button on my xbox fail.
patje x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #42
patje x360a

Patje x360a's Gamercard
is get S B S S ranks in the Last Battle than you get still a S rank at the end !!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #43
starblade117

Starblade117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Ok awesome, I am going try and replicate it here in a bit. Once I am done with S rank guides. Gonna flesh out the guide some more. I am struggling to replicate it as you explained it. I have chakra dashed right into the masked man as he is chakra dashing and nothing.

Edit: I can't replicate it, can't even get the prompt that I can do it. Can't add it unless a few others can verify your method. Sorry!
you need to be about the distance away from him that you start the fight or more before you chakra dash sorry I should of said that before my bad.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #44
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patje x360a View Post
Thanks telling me way to fight 4 tails and 7 tails. It did help me a lot. I almost made it, but nose of my dog hit off button on my xbox fail.
Yeah That fight caused me the most problems, I still slip up and don't do well enough on that when I tried doing it again a few times

Quote:
is get S B S S ranks in the Last Battle than you get still a S rank at the end !!
Are you asking a question or stating that you can?

Quote:
you need to be about the distance away from him that you start the fight or more before you chakra dash sorry I should of said that before my bad.
I have tried, tried and tried again to reproduce this method. Nothing seems to work. If other people can verify it I will still add it even if I can't
Old 03-14-2013, 02:25 AM   #45
Mr Stigalet

Hors3man Death's Gamercard
Thank you for this awesome guide helped me 1000g this game in no time =)
Mr Stigalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:46 AM   #46
patje x360a

Patje x360a's Gamercard
that you can get a S rank in Last Battle B rank for stage 2 and S rank for stage 1,3,4. You get at the end of Last Battle a S rank.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #47
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
that you can get a S rank in Last Battle B rank for stage 2 and S rank for stage 1,3,4. You get at the end of Last Battle a S rank.
Ok thank you for the clarification.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #48
iStevenson

Tsu Surf Hitman's Gamercard
My question is simple, they asking me to complete the timeline, does that mean to get all the pages, or this Achievement is fake (lol) and they want me to do the fights also ? XD I'm pretty sure they faked it and they want me to do the fights also haha.
iStevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #49
patje x360a

Patje x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStevenson View Post
My question is simple, they asking me to complete the timeline, does that mean to get all the pages, or this Achievement is fake (lol) and they want me to do the fights also ? XD I'm pretty sure they faked it and they want me to do the fights also haha.
You need only timeline complete by get all . Don't to do fights on the timeline. When you have timeline complete just talk agian with Shikaku. After the ninja timeline quest is done you get your achievement
Old 03-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #50
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
You just have to load into the timeline after all the pages are collected. You need to collect all pages from free roam; and from the rewards from other battles in the timeline.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #51
starblade117

Starblade117's Gamercard
the secret action for 'Hero and avenger' legend path you seem to need to just charge a odama rasengan to start it.

on hero path you just need to use vermillion rasengan when saske uses chidori.

hope this helps.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:47 AM   #52
KrossWinter

KrossWinter's Gamercard
Looks great, I'm super happy that I don't have to deal with the online achievements for this game like I had to in Storm 2. That was just plain annoying.
KrossWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #53
iStevenson

Tsu Surf Hitman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
You just have to load into the timeline after all the pages are collected. You need to collect all pages from free roam; and from the rewards from other battles in the timeline.
Thanks I finished it yesterday, they should make a 1000G club for it now. I doubt they'll add some Achievements but if they got the nerves to do it it'll be funny because they won't add new characters.... when the game is missing 15 characters...
iStevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #54
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
Thanks I finished it yesterday, they should make a 1000G club for it now. I doubt they'll add some Achievements but if they got the nerves to do it it'll be funny because they won't add new characters.... when the game is missing 15 characters...
If they do DLC it will be to catch up to the manga in a couple months. Probably added costumes and missions. Although from past experiences with claims like that, its perfectly possible that they still can but the amount of required patching and re-writing probably outweighs potential profit. Although imo they should jump straight to working on number 4 instead or Generations 2 to buy time until the manga is even further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrossWinter View Post
Looks great, I'm super happy that I don't have to deal with the online achievements for this game like I had to in Storm 2. That was just plain annoying.
To be quite honest I was disappointed that there were no online achievements. Then again I am one the few people who actually like them and think they have place in achievement list for games that have an online feature.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 03-15-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #55
MRDEEP7

MRDEEP7's Gamercard
This might be a dumb question but I need help...

How do you get to the Samurai Bridge/ land of Iron?

I need to get the scroll in that area, but I can't find a path to get there, do I ask a ninja to teleport me there? And if so, which ninja.
MRDEEP7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #56
CrimsonWing69

CrimsonWing69's Gamercard
How do you activate ninjustu to get the secret actions? I don't understand how to "activate" it.
CrimsonWing69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #57
KillerBEA
New Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRDEEP7 View Post
This might be a dumb question but I need help...

How do you get to the Samurai Bridge/ land of Iron?

I need to get the scroll in that area, but I can't find a path to get there, do I ask a ninja to teleport me there? And if so, which ninja.
Go to the 5 kage summit area through a teleporter ninja and then have the soldier at the other end of the end of the room take you outside. This is the land of iron, look at local map and you will a path branching to the left and then back up. This route takes you to the bridge. I honestly can't remember if any particular teleporter ninja can take you there, its been 3 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonWing69 View Post
How do you activate ninjustu to get the secret actions? I don't understand how to "activate" it.
I don't remember exactly the order of operations to get them to work, but in the top middle of the screen there are clear circles. These symbolize when they are possible to activate. It should work the same as activating a regular ninjutsu just under certain criteria.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 04-03-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #58
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #59
Mfgdjyb

Mfgdjyb's Gamercard
Thanks for this
Gonna 100% this game soon, probably will only have difficulty S ranking the final fights :\
Mfgdjyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #60
Asura Kishin

Asura Kishin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfgdjyb View Post
Thanks for this
Gonna 100% this game soon, probably will only have difficulty S ranking the final fights :\
For me I hung back during the second fight, fighting them as tailed beasts, and spammed the demon wing shuriken at them and used killer bee every chance I got. Got S rank on every fight.
Asura Kishin is offline   Reply With Quote