PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > Dawnguard
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Soul Cairn-Annoying(Spoilers)

what a pain in the ass this place is,no idea what i am doing,no markers...Serana has decided to dump me to try and bring down a Crystal Tower(which aint working)

I think i have found her mother,but without her there,nothing happens and she has a barrier between us

Looking for a Horses Skull,could be anywhere,as the Local map is and always has been rubbish,i have just been wondering around for hours looking for Soul Husks for the guy with the wagon,and as there are no markers i doubt i will ever find him again..Blackreach was better than this place

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
buggss

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicorphan View Post
what a pain in the ass this place is,no idea what i am doing,no markers...Serana has decided to dump me to try and bring down a Crystal Tower(which aint working)

I think i have found her mother,but without her there,nothing happens and she has a barrier between us

Looking for a Horses Skull,could be anywhere,as the Local map is and always has been rubbish,i have just been wondering around for hours looking for Soul Husks for the guy with the wagon,and as there are no markers i doubt i will ever find him again..Blackreach was better than this place
Ok, in order:

Crystal tower? If you mean one of the things that sucks life out of you I'm not sure why she's attacking it, you can't hurt them so try waiting an hour and see if she returns.

If you're into spoilers but you say you've googled surely you've seen this:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Soul_Cairn

most everything is in there somewhere including the horse's skull and how to continue if you get stuck.

Have fun!

P.S. Couldn't agree more on the map though. Some of them are AWFUL.

Last edited by buggss; 03-15-2013 at 01:08 PM.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
yeah i got that map awhile ago,i have only just got out of there,made sure i did all sidequests,because i don't want to return..must of spent about 6 hrs in there altogether

I got out,and then had to make my way right through the castle,and eventually to Skyrim,fast travelled to Fort Dawnstar,only to realise that i forgot to get my Soul back,as i knew it weakened me ...so i has to load up a past save so i could go get it

I selected a mission that was based in Tamriel so that the marker would appear for the portal back,that gave me a little sense of direction

Not sure what was with Serana,she did return to me a while later while i was looking for pages of that book

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just did this portion over the weekend, so I feel your pain. I did manage to find that horse's head, and give it back to the guy, so hooray there. Also picked up a quest for finding 10 pages for an author. Didn't even bother looking for them. It will forever be stuck in my quest-list.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote