PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-14-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
thewyseone

what is the most out of place thing you have stumbled upon in skyrim?

well tonight i seen it all.i found a scavenger and 5 dead bodies and thought to myself good meal for a werewolf.i transform and chow down then that wasnt enough so i hightailed it to Rorikstead and chow down on some farmers and run into town killed a gaurd and what did i spy coming right at me straight down the road?

a reikling warrior,WTF??????

anyone ever had that happen before?

thewyseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
buggss

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewyseone View Post
....a reikling warrior,WTF??????

anyone ever had that happen before?
In Rorikstead?!

Weird....

Nothing like that but I did get jump out of my chair once when I fast-traveled to Falkreath and a dragon skeleton dropped from nowhere about 5 feet in front of me without me ever having killed a dragon anywhere near Falkreath.

So I guess...

"I SEE DEAD DRAGONS.....!!!"
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
thewyseone

lol.

on the quest to kill P-nax at the throat of the world i talked,said he had to die,blah,blah blah.then i put like 50 arrows into him and he wouldnt die.he just sat there staring at me.well i wrote it off as he isnt supposed to die so i went back ti Delphine and told her he was dead,no mentioning of (lie).a few days later i did what you did when ol' P-nax's skeleton came tumbling down the mountain right at me.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
buggss

The game must be reading this as I saw another weird one not long after posting before.

I was swimming round the lake near Lakeview and had grabbed a couple fish before walking out the north part near the necro tower. Just as I walked out of the water an elk came running towards me over a rock. Rather than see me, turning and running he ran straight past into the water, swam all the way to the south side and ran off.

Now THAT'S what I call a daily swim!

Old 03-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I see wooly mammoths falling from the sky right after fast traveling. Freaked me out the first time.
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #6
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Saw a two-headed dragon once. Really glitchy, so I'm fairly convinced the game spawned two dragons in the same cell and they were stuck inside each other. Major pain in the ass to kill.

I've also apparently got one of the Spherical Drones running around Whiterun for some reason. Just showed up when I fast traveled. It doesn't take damage and I can't kill it, but it doesn't attack anybody except Vampires and Thralls. Just rolls around the city, protecting it's citizens. A TES Vigilante! B)
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #7
buggss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
OI!!!

What you doing with a pic of my bird in your sig?!?!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #8
Rojo

Send a message via MSN to Rojo Send a message via Skype™ to Rojo

PandaCatMan's Gamercard
I think mine is a common glitch.. but I have only seen it once..

Walking around outside Whiterun.. and what do I spot in the sky?

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it a dragon?
No its a freaking mammoth floating 100ft in the sky..
Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #9
batboy

BATB0Y1983's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it a dragon?
I've had this one happen to me while I was running around as a werewolf fighting and feasting. Also, while as a werewolf, I was in a cave with Draugr's and vampires and was knocked down by one when it used its thu'um and I couldn't even get up. It was like the thu'um snapped my back as only the upper portion of my body would get up but I couldn't move or turn around so eventually I was killed.
batboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:47 AM   #10
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I saw my son running around with a Daedric Dagger in his hand when I was in the Dragon Priest ruin.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:38 AM   #11
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Sometimes dead Draugr randomly spawn on my doorstep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it a dragon?
I can imagine one of the ten Voice Actors for Skyrim saying "What is a... Plane?" while recording.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:47 AM   #12
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Once outside Windstad Manor a Draugr army was trying to stab my wife Mjoll in the back while she was mining clay deposits.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #13
thewyseone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cann0nSen5ei View Post
Sometimes dead Draugr randomly spawn on my doorstep...

I can imagine one of the ten Voice Actors for Skyrim saying "What is a... Plane?" while recording.
i seen it twice,once on my game and a second in my little cousins game

Old 06-14-2013, 03:52 AM   #14
TheDarkOne

LeGiOnOfPaIn666's Gamercard
I've also seen the mammoth glitch a few times. Also I seen than a few times as I was fighting the dragons I would absorb their souls while fighting them and couldn't kill them.
Also seen a few times bandits attacking giants and 1 of them gets sent at least 100 ft into the air.
TheDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #15
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I walked out of a outpost to see a guard jump from a castle tower and kill himself 5 feet in front of me. Surprised the hell outta me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #16
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggss View Post
I fast-traveled to Falkreath and a dragon skeleton dropped from nowhere about 5 feet in front of me without me ever having killed a dragon anywhere near Falkreath.
This has happened to me many a time. Once, a dragon skeleton managed to get under that tiny bridge in Whiterun right at the entrance. Part of it was sticking up through the bridge, and the rest of it was wriggling around under it. Crazy stuff.

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Sniper Elite V2

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
PMillz

M1LL4 K1LL4's Gamercard
I do get the dragons fall out the sky really often had one fall and get stuck under the bridge in white run before
PMillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
ShOcKsTa

DMG Messiah's Gamercard
Its only happened to me on one save, But when I got lydia as a follower she got hit up into the sky by a giant and died.. But her body never never fell down. Then now when I ever go back to my whiterun home shes just falls through the roof onto the second bedroom bed.. Its good for loot though, what ever she was carrying spawns on her, and since she respawns every time I enter the house I can get infinite steel arrows.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@shocksta360
ShOcKsTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #19
gougef

gougef's Gamercard
While living at the Lakeview Homestead with the family, I walked into The Bannered Mare in Whiterun, and found one of my daughters "partying" in the middle of the night. :
gougef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #20
l8ygrey

Cadaver Dog13's Gamercard
I walked into Honor hall to adopt a child. Walked into the room to pick one out and find a two headed orphan standing by the door. They both said "Hi there" at the same time. I backed out of the room slowly...
l8ygrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #21
MistressCupcake

undead belethor

belethor, the shopkeeper in whiterun became a vampire. he is (obviously) dead now and i am one vendor down.
MistressCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
madein1

madein1's Gamercard
Must be when itīs raining mammoths outside Whiterun.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #23
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by l8ygrey View Post
I walked into Honor hall to adopt a child. Walked into the room to pick one out and find a two headed orphan standing by the door. They both said "Hi there" at the same time. I backed out of the room slowly...
ROFL! Fucking scary

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:47 PM   #24
cheficde

cheficide's Gamercard
I was on my horse crossing the river near the Reach stormcloak camp and and stopped to shoot some mudcrabs from atop my horse. Then it started floating, we went up high enough that when it dropped I died. Vengeance served by the now magical mudcrabs. I later looked this up and found out it was a dragonfly + game physics that made that happen.
cheficde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #25
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Awhile back, I had to take a rundown of my incomplete quests to see if any of them were making some of the Hearthfire achievements glitch (ultimately, it was a dead end on that front).

One of the quests I still have open despite completing it is the one for the Bard's College. I knew it wouldn't complete, but I wanted to check for the sake of reporting the info to Bethesda in hopes they could help me.

So I set the quest to "Investigate the Bard's College" and I head to Solitude. I expect the arrow pointing to Viarmo to be in the Bard's College and that he'll still have no way of ending this quest for me. But when I arrive there, his arrow is still off somewhere else.

Puzzled, I finally follow the arrow and track him down. He's at the top of that long spiral staircase that runs inside the tower that rises up from the docks. At first, I thought he was fighting an enemy because the music got all tense an I could hear him shouting at the top of the stairs. I cautiously approached him to find that he was in a fierce standoff - with himself!

He was shifting back and forth agitated, yelling at some invisible enemy. He had one hand gripping his own collar while with the other he was shoving a lit torch into his own face. It looked like he was holding himself hostage and issuing demands of what he'd do if no one complied.

I have no idea what set him off or how he ended up at the top of that tower. Subsequent reloads have not had this happen. I wish I'd taken a picture!
Old 05-21-2014, 04:47 PM   #26
stormsyr

stormsyr's Gamercard
Not as exciting as raining mammoths or npc's burning their faces off, but I once saw one of my Windhelm merchants running for his life from the marketplace. He's never been back since.

Sucked cause at that point windhelm was my goto marketplace to sell my loot.
stormsyr is offline   Reply With Quote