PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Just Cause 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #31
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
Im 6 hours into this game and like the previous one its get very repetitive and you get overwhelmed by enemies pretty quickly.(doing normal)

Not to mention the annoyance of restarting a 1000 miles away of where you were fighting when you die..that extraction dealer is kinda lame it only brings you to a few points on the map never where you want to be

when you start this game make sure you have plenty of free time...
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #32
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I recommend playing the hardest difficulty first. The game really isn't that much more difficult and the difficulty achievements stack. So when you finish the game in hardcore you'll get all three difficulty cheevos.

And as far as I've heard, no one has ever 100% completed the game. I've even read that you can't get 100% in the game due to some sort of glitch in the percentage tallying system, but I don't know the actual truth of that. Also having to search 400 square miles to find that one last thing you didn't blow up doesn't seem fun to me. Frankly 75% completion was more than enough.

Not that I didn't like the game, but yeah, it's seriously huge and, the longer you play it starts to take forever for the meter to move 1 percentage point.

Still a really under-rated game tho'. I think it's funny that I picked it up used at GameStop in like March of 2012 and it was $16.00, now it's $26.00. I wonder what happened there?

@raidenhardcore - Do the Stronghold missions. Not only are they super-fun, but they open places that you can fast travel to and be dropped off at all over the island. Many of which have vehicles such as helicopters with guns that make searching/destroying the island much easier.

As far as the enemies, are you using the grappling hook on them? Making sure you have a little cover and use the grappling hook liberally really helps take the enemies down.

Last edited by Jack Frost; 01-09-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #33
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
Im using the military chopper w/rockets to cause chaos or detached turret when im on foot to complete a base but thats a real slow-down..so it gets better but man this game is HUGE

did some x-kills achievements first and will start on the agency and stronghold missions next

edit: it takes forever to cause chaos for the final mission i still need 75000 will take several hours damn

Last edited by raidenhardcore; 01-24-2013 at 11:47 AM.
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #34
Lobster9999

Lobster9999's Gamercard
Congratulations on reaching 75%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio19875 View Post
This is gonna take a while it seems!! Wonder how much time will I need to get the 100%!!
Be warned if you really try to reach 100%!
It is rumored to be impossible to reach 100% due to a bug.
Check this wiki for information:
http://justcause.wikia.com/wiki/Just...ompletion_list
Lobster9999 is offline   Reply With Quote