PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
Zaku77

Send a message via MSN to Zaku77

Zaku777's Gamercard
Awards Not Unlocking

Has anyone else been having issues with awards not unlocking? I've now eaten two cooked porkchops and killed two creepers with the bow and arrow, but nothing. My premium theme also didn't unlock when I uploaded the pic to facebook. The watch, however, unlocked just fine O_o

Zaku77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:45 AM   #2
Quaranj

Quaranj's Gamercard
Yup, started happening here after playing split screen. Nothing seems to want to pop for either of us anymore. Although strangely enough, it will pop the initial gamerpic every time.
Quaranj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:02 AM   #3
Quaranj

Quaranj's Gamercard
Did you have two controllers hooked up? When we started the game, I was p1, they were p2 on the 360. The second time we went in, they were in the p1 spot, and i signed in second. That's when the achievements stopped working. When we powered the 360 down and booted up in the same spots as we were when we 1st started, the achievements started working again.
Quaranj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
meatsafemurder

meatsafemurder's Gamercard
I've been having the same problems. All the achievements popped fine but I just can't get the pork chop t-shirt or the creeper hat.
meatsafemurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
meatsafemurder

meatsafemurder's Gamercard
OK I've managed to make it work for me.
I went into the Help and Options section of the start menu and selected the reinstall content option and reinstalled everything that I had unlocked.
Then when I next took out a creeper with arrows and ate a cooked pork chop everything unlocked fine.
meatsafemurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #6
little Nekochan

little Nekochan's Gamercard
See I can't even get the Creeper pic to unlock and I've killed so many Creepers with arrows. They're not counting in the leaderboards anymore either.

I'm a mom and that means my kid comes first.

I'm looking to play Dungeon Defenders with people so please message me if you want to play.
little Nekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:02 AM   #7
Burt Baker

burt baker's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatsafemurder View Post
OK I've managed to make it work for me.
I went into the Help and Options section of the start menu and selected the reinstall content option and reinstalled everything that I had unlocked.
Then when I next took out a creeper with arrows and ate a cooked pork chop everything unlocked fine.
I tried this but I didn't even have the option to to restore anything other than the first gamerpic regardless of eating porkchops and killing creepers with arrows. Help!
Burt Baker is offline   Reply With Quote