PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #331
Neilthegay

Neilthegay's Gamercard
I need help getting when pigs fly, on a rail and into the nether
Old 03-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #332
Anthonymb

Anthonymrb's Gamercard
I need 2 achievements in this game: When Pigs Fly and Leader of the Pack! If you have a saddle or 2 and would let me use it on your survival map so I could get the achievements that would be awesome! I canít seem to find one on mine!

Also, if anyone can help me make a mob spawner so I can collect bones and other items from mobs I would greatly appreciate.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #333
Vwerdiir

RampidMeerkat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm after someone helping me with the Leader of the Pack achievement. I'm anyone has a world that isn't creative/host privileges and has a bunch of bones lying around, that'd be great. In exchange I'd be willing to help with On a Rail and Into the Nether, seeing as I have those two at my disposal. When I get on tomorrow (16/3/2013), I'll be working towards setting up When Pigs Fly.

GT: RampidMeerkat. Msg/add me if you're in need/keen to swap.

x360a Guides:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #334
MaSteR15ChIeF

MrANiesle's Gamercard
Helping Out.

Got all of these achievements,but I am willing to help others out. I have a world that is set up for When Pigs Fly,and I'm about to make a world for the rest of the achievements. Leader of the Pack will take a bit of time considering dogs are a bit hard to find,but I will have the bones to get it no problem. On a Rail I'm still setting up,but I can guarantee the rest. I'm on most of the day all week. GT: MrANiesle

UPDATE: My world is done now and I can guarantee to get anyone all the achievements except for On a Rail (still in progress). That even means Leader of the Pack in less then no time flat.

UPDATE: I now have every achievement on my map. Even On A Rail.

Last edited by MaSteR15ChIeF; 03-26-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:22 AM   #335
REHJR1974

REHJR1974's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSteR15ChIeF View Post
Got all of these achievements,but I am willing to help others out. I have a world that is set up for When Pigs Fly,and I'm about to make a world for the rest of the achievements. Leader of the Pack will take a bit of time considering dogs are a bit hard to find,but I will have the bones to get it no problem. On a Rail I'm still setting up,but I can guarantee the rest. I'm on most of the day all week. GT: MrANiesle

UPDATE: My world is done now and I can guarantee to get anyone all the achievements except for On a Rail (still in progress). That even means Leader of the Pack in less then no time flat.
....major thanks to MrANiesle !!!!. with your help i just got 2 of my last 3 achievements i needed for this game. all that is left is "on a rail". if you need any achievement at all for this game. do not hesitate to ask MrANiesle!!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #336
FabledGamerHero

FabledGamerHero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - First Place   Donator - Level 1
Quote:

If you are interested in getting all the achievements, send him a message through the forums as I did. He assisted me with getting all the achievements in less than a half hour and I have never played Minecraft before today. He is extremely helpful and patient and explains things well.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #337
Iodyze

Iodyze's Gamercard
Major thanks!

Quote:

Major thanks to MrANiesle for helping out with the achievements! Got them all in like 5-10 minutes because he has a world all set up!
Old 03-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #338
ConstantC4RN4GE

c4rn4ge's Gamercard
Quote:

Thanks again!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #339
crazysnowman

crazysnowman81's Gamercard
MrANiesle ---Thank you very much !! This guy is freaking awesome !! He helped me get the achievements in prob about 10 minutes and i never played minecraft before !! This guy is the one to go to ...he has everything set up and tells u what to do on the game !! Very helpful thanks again !!!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 AM   #340
MicDude

MicDude's Gamercard
Can I get some help plz :)

Hi guys I'm missing 2 achievements from the list. On a rail and when pigs fly. If i could get some help with this I'd really appreciate it.

My gamertag is MicDude

Im usually on mid afternoon (1pm to 4pm EST also sometimes latenight)

Thanks in advance!!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #341
MicDude

MicDude's Gamercard
Thanx bud!!

Quote:

Within 5 minutes of starting the game I got both achievements i needed. If you need help with the achievements in minecraft I recommend asking him. Thank you!!
Old 04-06-2013, 04:46 AM   #342
Vwerdiir

RampidMeerkat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Massive thanks to MrANiesle for helping with 100%
Msg him for any achievements, he has an awesome world set up for it.

x360a Guides:
Old 04-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #343
Cold Reeves

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
On a rail Help !

If anyone who has the tracks setup in there world for on a rail would be willing to let me ride their tracks once to get the achievements it would greatly appreciated. Having trouble getting that one for some reason.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #344
MaSteR15ChIeF

MrANiesle's Gamercard
Willing To Help.

Just to update my comment, now that it's going up and out of sight for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see comments above) that it takes 30 minutes or less depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach,step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle
Old 04-10-2013, 02:10 AM   #345
ZombieVoldemort

ZombieVoldemort's Gamercard
For anyone that needs help with any or all of the achievements ask GT: MrANiesle. He has everything set up in a confined area to make it quick and easy for you to get all of the achievements.

Thanks again to MrANiesle!

Signed - DreamReaper13
Old 04-10-2013, 04:22 AM   #346
a hippyslayer

xThe LArchitect's Gamercard
Quote:
Just to update my comment, now that it's going up and out of sight for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see comments above) that it takes 30 minutes or less depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach,step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle

I hadn't played in a long time and dude pretty much walked me through every achievement I needed (even checked which one I did need). Hes like Minecraft Phd. Highly recommend anyone trying to get some of the harder ones to hit him up.
Thanks again!

Currently Playing:
Dark Souls (Windows Live), El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, Battlefield 4 (X1), Ruse, a grip of Windows Phone Games and Windows 8 games

No worries I'm not an Xbox Live rock star. Send friend requests and messages as you will and I will respond. You're playing video games, you're not busy curing cancer.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #347
hurricanewilky

....major thanks to MrANiesle with your help i just got my last 2 achievements i needed for this game. if you need any achievement at all for this game. do not hesitate to ask MrANiesle!!!! he is the man!!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #348
Trevalev

Trevalev's Gamercard
Thanks to MrANiesle for the help who got me my last few very quickly!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #349
P4NZ3RBL1TZ

p4nz3rbl1tz's Gamercard
Quote:
Totally totally recommend MrANiesle world, everything is placed in a logical and efficient way. Also MrANiesle was very helpful when I had problems with the nether one (I had forgotten the portal pattern). I got the achievements in no time!!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #350
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
Only needed the minecart, and pig/wolf achievements far as I can remember, but MrANiesle basically got the job done for me in about 5 minutes or so.. Thank you, dude!

Anyone looking for help can simply contact him, he's more than willing to help. Thanks again!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 PM   #351
Damaged Goods

xx Dirty DB xx's Gamercard
I'm needing help with the "On the Rail'' achievement. If there's anyone that let me use there world, it would be much appreciated.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #352
Damaged Goods

xx Dirty DB xx's Gamercard
Nevermind my last post. MrANiesle helped me, literally got all my achievements in 5 minutes. Thanks a lot !
Old 04-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #353
xX WOGGLES Xx

xX WOGGLES Xx's Gamercard
thank to MrANiesle got my achievements in 5 mins top bloke
Old 05-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #354
Diego9

Fox Is SIN's Gamercard
Thanks to MrANiesle for helping me with the achievements I needed awesome achievement world he has.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:04 AM   #355
TotalBlank

xxChemical's Gamercard
Thanks to MrANiesle for helping me and my girlfriend with the On A Rail achievement! Very quick and friendly

Last edited by TotalBlank; 05-06-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #356
MaSteR15ChIeF

MrANiesle's Gamercard
Willing To Help.

Just to update my comment, now that it's going up and out of sight for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see comments above) that it takes 30 minutes or less, depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach, step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle
Old 05-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #357
ToastyIsOnline

LNG Toasty's Gamercard
i love playing the hell out of this game add me to your friend's list if you want ToastyIsOnline is my gamertag
Old 05-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #358
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks!

A big thank you to MrANiesle for helping me finish the achievements in Minecraft. Super nice guy, finished my last four achievements in about five minutes. Much appreciated!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #359
SkullRobot

SkullRobot's Gamercard
Huge thanks to MrANiesle for helping me with my final 5 achievements. Extremely helpful and nice, and got my final achievements within a few minutes. Thanks again, dude.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #360
A Twisted Smile

A Twisted Smile's Gamercard
A huge thanks to MrANiesle for helping me out with my last few Achievements. He has a world all set out and ready, making every single Achievement a walk in the park to obtain. If you need help, he's the man to ask - really friendly and patient too, especially if you (accidentally) mess bits up!

Kudos man, and thanks again.

| Retail Games (1000G+): 11 | Retail Games (100%): 7 | Arcade Games (100%): 1 |
| Proudest 100%: Fable II (1350G), Fable III (1000G), Assassin's Creed II (1000G) | Borderlands II (1350G)
| Currently Working On: Dead Rising 3 |
| Achievement Guides: Kinect Sports |

This really needs updating.
Closed Thread