PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs > Nightmare in Northpoint
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-16-2013, 04:11 AM   #1
spyder2g

Spyder2g's Gamercard
Beginning NOT easy!

Granted, it has been a while since I last played the main game, but it's a stand alone (still need main game in Xbox) and they strip you of everything you've earned like fancy moves and toss some tough crap at you right off the bat. A bit too much imho. Like sticking you in that tiny fenced in area behind the restaurant when you first need to defeat one of those powerful enemies by filling the new version of the face gauge. I'm getting better at re-killing the dead as I go forward and it's always easier when you have more room to fight.

Something that's helped me too is that I figured out you could still buy a soda to add some bonus melee damage, even though the machines don't show up on your map anymore.

Not controller destroying difficult, just a slight pain in the ass - at least for me - in the beginning. That's my 2 cents

spyder2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
Khaurel

Khaurel's Gamercard
... It's not that hard at all. I am not a great player and I didn't have any problem dealing with it. Plus for the demons you can use the sword wich is very powerful. And se meter is very fast to boost.
Khaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
yeah, i struggled at first, you soon get used to it tho, especially when you have to batter so many of the jumping ghost things to get the gold.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote