PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 2: Betrayal
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Save Crew Members

Anyone any tips for this? It's insanely hard!!

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 63
Franchise Clubs - 7x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 11

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Refer to the Guide...

Use Wolf Pack and Wolf Cloak to eliminate the enemies as quickly as possible. Kill the Snipers before anyone else.

That's pretty much it.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
AscendingSnow

AscendingSnow's Gamercard
Use pistols on any "hard" enemy, I recommend finding both the dual pistol holster (in the frontier) and the double-barrel pistols (in Boston).

Kill the snipers first, and try to bottleneck them where the cannon fires, after the second wave hits.

Wolf cloak works (as long as you use the hidden blades), but my choice was the eagle ability (with the hidden blades). fly to a roof, fly down to perform a double-assassination, and repeat the process.

Good luck!
AscendingSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #4
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingSnow View Post
Use pistols on any "hard" enemy, I recommend finding both the dual pistol holster (in the frontier) and the double-barrel pistols (in Boston).

Wolf cloak works (as long as you use the hidden blades), but my choice was the eagle ability (with the hidden blades). fly to a roof, fly down to perform a double-assassination, and repeat the process.
Not even worth using pistols....Calling in your Wolf Pack eliminates 3 of the guards at once, and using Wolf Cloak kills are 25x more useful and faster than Eagle Flight Assassinations.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #5
AscendingSnow

AscendingSnow's Gamercard
I totally forgot about the wolf pack -- oops.

And I know wolf cloak is faster, I just use Eagle Flight as a matter of preference.
AscendingSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #6
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingSnow View Post
I totally forgot about the wolf pack -- oops.

And I know wolf cloak is faster, I just use Eagle Flight as a matter of preference.
Yeah it helps a lot And true, guess it boils down to which you prefer using in big fights.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #7
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
I'm ashamed to say I struggled with this lol.

In the end I managed it using Flight, I flew to a roof, and did a double assassination, flew back up and repeated, this was ONLY after clearing out the snipers on each wave first, and I used Wolf Pack as soon as it charged.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 63
Franchise Clubs - 7x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 11

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
DragonFart76

DragonFart76's Gamercard
Just make sure to take out the snipers as soon as they run to the edge of the dock at the beginning of each wave and you shouldn't have a problem.

DragonFart76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:20 AM   #9
bloodswan

bloodswan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I struggled a little with this for the first few tries until I realised the the snipers break the line you try to create. For me wolf cloak and the hidden blades was my prefered way and I held the wolfpack til the last wave.
bloodswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #10
ViRaLuNdEaD

viralundead's Gamercard
Ok, what am I missing here? I have attempted this at least 25 times. I always clear out the snipers first on each wave and use wolf pack to help with soldiers and I've tried both the wolf cloak and eagle flight method to no avail. No matter what someone always dies.

ViRaLuNdEaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:12 AM   #11
daishichi

Daishichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There's 5-6 pieces of advice in this thread, all handy for getting kills...

...but if you want to get the 100% sync, stay near the edge of the dock. The only enemies that are killing your crew are the riflemen; if they get a chance to stand straight and aim, they will ruin your 100%. If you prevent that, you can take your time with the agiles and brutes.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
ViRaLuNdEaD

viralundead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by daishichi View Post
There's 5-6 pieces of advice in this thread, all handy for getting kills...

...but if you want to get the 100% sync, stay near the edge of the dock. The only enemies that are killing your crew are the riflemen; if they get a chance to stand straight and aim, they will ruin your 100%. If you prevent that, you can take your time with the agiles and brutes.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried all the methods in this thread, as I already mentioned, and nothing worked. I had even tried yours and no dice. Some of the crew members on the dock were dying even after killing the snipers so they were not the only threat to the crew. I finally figured it out. There was a barrel on the dock that was exploding when the ship fired on the dock and it was killing two crew members standing practically on top of it who appeared frozen. I watched it happen at least 5 times, before I restarted the memory and the next time I got to that part they weren't standing on it anymore and didn't die. So much frustration for nothing!!!! I had that problem a lot in this DLC especially with wolves getting stuck in things and not being able to finish saving citizens.

ViRaLuNdEaD is offline   Reply With Quote