PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Painkiller: Hell and Damnation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievements Discussion

So, now that the list is out, we know what to expect. I only played the first Painkiller when it released, so i don't know what happened after that.

List - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

These are the only achievements that stood out to me.

Sport Leage - Captured 3 flags playing as Eve in one game 10G

Hard-Boiled - Got 30 kills in 3 minutes playing in Deathmatch mode 10G

I read the game will have Split-Screen, so the co-op shouldn't be a problem. I'm just not sure how long the two above could take.

Last edited by Vindicator51; 03-12-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Vindicator51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Those two should be easy to boost with 2-4 people I would imagine.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
DigiTekh

DigiTekh's Gamercard
If split screen is supported for MP it may be possible for the top one to be soloed.

The second one 30 in 3 minutes may be a little more difficult. unless the spawn time does not have a countdown and you spawn almost as soon as you die like the original game.

i have some interest in this game but not sure how well this lives up to what People Can Fly had done with the outing of the game.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTekh View Post
i have some interest in this game but not sure how well this lives up to what People Can Fly had done with the outing of the game.
Considering that Painkiller was PCF's only really good game and The Farm 51 is comprised of original PCF members, I'd say it's a safe bet that it's going to be the Painkiller that we've missed all these years.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
I was wondering why discussion about the game is severely lacking, anywhere online, until I saw the company state that the US release date is 30th August!
MsBehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:58 AM   #6
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBehavin View Post
I was wondering why discussion about the game is severely lacking, anywhere online, until I saw the company state that the US release date is 30th August!
Yep, and it sucks!

Hope you guys over there in Europe enjoy the game though.

Feel free to add me for when it does come out here because I plan on still playing it a lot.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
I think publicity could be better all round. It's quite an under the radar game as it is, so two separate releases is really not doing them any favours in that respect. That and it's resulting not only the community being pretty much dead, as I mentioned, but multiplayer matches too! The very few people I've seen mention the console version of the game anywhere, are complaining they can't get a match. I tried last night, just to see if there was an option for friends to join, and in the process it told me there were no matches.
It's going very F1 Race Stars in that respect. So I really hope it livens up when our friends in the US finally get it. By then we might be ready to kick their arses though.
Campaign I'm enjoying! For any kind of help (you're only likely to at boss stages) you have to resort to test based versions of walkthroughs for the original game, as there's few videos with commentary and none with, that are actually useful. The text ones for the original miss essential points too, so as good as it is to work things out alone, it can be infuriating at first. My advice is do the opposite of what would seem logical! LOL. That will save you a lot of rage!
Most of the achievements are clearly stated thankfully, but there's always going to be ones that people need help with. Hopefully there are more Europeans playing that are going to add info. I certainly will. We're allowed to include video links when commenting in the individual achievements page right? I don't know where to mention any I this thread as well?
----EDIT----
Looks like the dates are varying across different countries throughout Europe too! :-s
*tears hair out* Need input! Neeeeed iiiiinput!

Last edited by MsBehavin; 07-05-2013 at 09:24 PM.
MsBehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
KriugerisLT

Kr1ug3ris's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anybody looking for boosting MP/Co-op achievements?

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=34163
Old 07-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #9
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by KriugerisLT View Post
Anybody looking for boosting MP/Co-op achievements?

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=34163
I'd happily join if only I had the game. Sometimes living in the US really sucks. This is one of those times.