PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Will the choice in Season 1 affect Season 2? (possible Spoilers)

OKAY.... Spoilers possible....

So do you think they'll take some of the choices that you made in Season 1 and implement that in Season 2? For instance..... Omar and Christa going to the boat. Maybe if they went to the train instead, one of them would have died instead of both of them living.
Clem shooting you at the end or leaving you. What if you just leave him, he shows up later in the season with no arms.
Just throwing it out there.
What do you guys think?

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
Rose Knight789

Rose Knight789's Gamercard
I don't think Season 1 will have any influence on season 2 if at all it will be very minimal. It is obvious that we can assume the main character is dead or now a zombie therefore we can assume that the new main character will be someone else hopefully clementine or one of the people she sees in the field after the game ends. We will only have to wait and see. All I know is if Xbox 720 comes out this december it will probably be a next gen game even showing more proof season 1 will have no impact based on your own choices. ANyways thats my 2 cents.

Rose Knight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #3
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
They'll probably be a bit similar to that 'reunited' achievement from 400 days, where you will either come across Zombie Lee handcuffed to the side, or blatantly dead Lee, Lily could be in it and mention the original group, I can't see anything making that much difference other than a few dialogue references. As the choices in season one barely effected season one.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Clem did leave the keys with lee. We don't know if she shot him. I told her to leave me . I see lily comin back I always liked her. She was great leader kenny sucked as a leader. Wished I could have left with her. Next playthrough I'm saving shawn sorry duck but u die anyway.

I see lee coming back normal cause on tv herschel was bit on leg cutt it off he was fine. Lee is too important to be dead. Or
Undead. I see him looking for clem as a plot

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 12-26-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:29 AM   #5
AusMikAtonic

AusMikAtonic's Gamercard
yes voices in season 1 effect season 2 I deleted my save game so the game made its own choices
AusMikAtonic is offline   Reply With Quote