PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs > Year of the Snake
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #31
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortality20 View Post
Awesome guide, thank you. I just started this and am impressed on the quality so far. Kind of sad there is only 100 points though, would of liked 125 to make it 1250 total.
Don't we all, lol. Although it's not that big of a deal, I hate when games don't end evenly on 1250, 1400, 1500, 1700, or 1750 anymore

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #32
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Started playing the DLC last night. And for some reason when I pull up the map I cannot see the collectibles on the map like before. Is there a mission I have to do first or complete the game first ?

EDIT: Never mind, I just read the solution carefully. I will probably look at the video lol.

Last edited by MeonOner; 03-21-2013 at 06:25 PM.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #33
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
Started playing the DLC last night. And for some reason when I pull up the map I cannot see the collectibles on the map like before. Is there a mission I have to do first or complete the game first ?

EDIT: Never mind, I just read the solution carefully. I will probably look at the video lol.
Yeah, I saved them for the end of the DLC because I think once you beat the storyline is when they all appear!

Old 03-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #34
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Yeah, I saved them for the end of the DLC because I think once you beat the storyline is when they all appear!

I can confirm that the collectibles do appear on your map after you complete the final story mission.

Thought my collectibles glitched. I was missing the one on the boat in Aberdeen. I drove around everywhere until I gave up and looked at the picture reference on the guide lol.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #35
BiggD
73 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
I can confirm that the collectibles do appear on your map after you complete the final story mission.

Thought my collectibles glitched. I was missing the one on the boat in Aberdeen. I drove around everywhere until I gave up and looked at the picture reference on the guide lol.
Don't even know why they would put one down there. You literally have to zoom ALL the way out to even see it on the map lol.

Old 03-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #36
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Sleeping Dogs / DLC: Year of the Snake Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #37
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Great guide, shame the DLC wasn't the same

Was no where near as good as the story. Pain glitch where when you go on the map and mark the GPS route it vanishes after a few seconds and u have to do it again

Also, too many "dump a car in the sea". These did my head in and for some reason you never had a GPS route, spent ages driving towards the sea to find a barrier blocking me

Story was boring, gutted I didn't have any upgrades and another glitch on a mission on a boat where u have to take out the other boats the shooting noise kept sounding constantly even when no one was firing, did this through the final cut scene and ruined it for me

Wish I kept my ms points
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #38
TheMaize

TheMaize's Gamercard
yes...its only a few hours...and yes..its not as good as the mainstory....but its definately worth the money..its a coupple of hours of new stuff for a great game for only 560 ms points......its not much more expensive than renting a movie....you should save your hating for the 1200-1600 ms points 108 kb DLC´s that doesnt do anything but unlock content that is already on the disc you paid for....
This is definately not my favourite DLC of all times...but its more than i expected when i paid for it, and easily in my top 15% of dlc´s i bought...i wouldnt discourage anyone from buying this
i actualy enjoy playing this..and not just farming the gamerscore
TheMaize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #39
SCARFACE 1618

MUFC SCARFACE's Gamercard
Guide was a great help, thanks man!
SCARFACE 1618 is offline   Reply With Quote