PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 2: Betrayal
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-20-2013, 02:36 AM   #31
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Guide is done.

Ty, if you still want to snag screens for the Side Missions, I provided a model of where the re-occuring (best) locations are. The screens I'm using now are a little fuzzy/dark, so crisp screens are welcomed.
I'm trying to grab screenshots of them now. It would be going faster but you need to kill ten-fucking-thousand guards every time you want to attack a convoy.

Edit: Done, but I only had two of the artifacts uncollected so that's all I could get screens of.

I thought the guide would look neater if I put the rescue, feed citizens and other activities all in one image since they are clustered together. I only use MSPaint, so it doesn't look great, but it gets the information across easily enough.

Last edited by Ty-Rex; 03-20-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:12 AM   #32
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I'm trying to grab screenshots of them now. It would be going faster but you need to kill ten-fucking-thousand guards every time you want to attack a convoy.

Edit: Done, but I only had two of the artifacts uncollected so that's all I could get screens of.

[Pictures]

I thought the guide would look neater if I put the rescue, feed citizens and other activities all in one image since they are clustered together. I only use MSPaint, so it doesn't look great, but it gets the information across easily enough.

[Picture]
Once again, perfect work! I'll edit all these in tomorrow when I wake up. It doesn't matter that we don't have a picture for the first artifact, because that one is literally given to you when you step foot into Boston.

As for the 3rd picture, I like it a lot more than me having 4 different pictures. It's easier to read, and much, much clearer. Good job, man!

EDIT: Added them in now. Guide looks so much cleaner. Thanks, man.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~

Last edited by BiggD; 03-20-2013 at 03:18 AM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:40 AM   #33
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Once again, perfect work! I'll edit all these in tomorrow when I wake up. It doesn't matter that we don't have a picture for the first artifact, because that one is literally given to you when you step foot into Boston.
Fuck that. I replayed the first few missions on a new save and made this:

Why? Maybe I'm insane? Maybe I just want the guide to look really neat and have every piece of information? Maybe I just really enjoy the stupid eagle flying section? No, I hated that. It's one of the first two.

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:51 AM   #34
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Fuck that. I replayed the first few missions on a new save and made this:

[Picture]

Why? Maybe I'm insane? Maybe I just want the guide to look really neat and have every piece of information? Maybe I just really enjoy the stupid eagle flying section? No, I hated that. It's one of the first two.
Even better! Now, I can gladly say the Guide is complete. Fuck that Flight section. I spent more time on that one Sequence than I did actually writing this Guide!

It's definitely reason number two, but I wouldn't necessarily rule out the first reasoning

Last edited by BiggD; 03-20-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #35
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Thank you for this. I completed all missions at 100% synch, but only found 1 starving citizen. Then again, I did zero exploration, but still. That image sowing side mission locations was a great help.
Last Achievement : 100 Times Too Many - Alien Isolation (Xbox One) - 5g
Last 100% Completion : Alien Isolation (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:22 PM   #36
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Thank you for this. I completed all missions at 100% synch, but only found 1 starving citizen. Then again, I did zero exploration, but still. That image sowing side mission locations was a great help.
Glad this could be of help! Yupp, that picture for the side missions is key for completing them. You can keep revisiting the same area/location multiple times, as the convoys/citizens will keep respawning there once you leave, and re-enter the area.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #37
yearsinthemaking05

FightTheRise05's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, the maps really helped. You may want to update your strategy for the last mission though. I kept losing men until I found out the the "snipers" kept going back to the docks. Those bastards!!!
yearsinthemaking05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #38
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearsinthemaking05 View Post
Thanks for the guide, the maps really helped. You may want to update your strategy for the last mission though. I kept losing men until I found out the the "snipers" kept going back to the docks. Those bastards!!!
I'll fix it up tonight, thanks for the tip!

Old 03-23-2013, 01:57 AM   #39
yearsinthemaking05

FightTheRise05's Gamercard
Everybody gets one (Spiderman swings off).
yearsinthemaking05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:11 AM   #40
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearsinthemaking05 View Post
Everybody gets one (Spiderman swings off).
lmao!!!

Old 04-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #41
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Assassin's Creed III / DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 2: Betrayal Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #42
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, just 100% this DLC with the use of your guide
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #43
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Thanks for the guide, just 100% this DLC with the use of your guide
Glad it could help Once my DLC runs slow down, I'll finally be able to get back to everything else!

Old 05-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #44
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
Nice guide, folks - I've been playing all 3 parts of Tyranny and this has been helpful in some areas.

For Sequence 9, saving the crew members, I think there might be a better approach. I noticed that snipers appear periodically with each wave (not just at the beginning), and I started noticing that when I was failing, snipers had made it to the water and I was too involved in the big pack of bad guys.

Rather than trying to move quickly and hoping for luck in waves 2 and 3, I started hanging by the edge of the dock and taking out snipers immediately, and only worrying about the other guys when it was convenient. I got the condition on first try with this strategy - none of the fighters ever died from cannon fire or bad guys.

The snipers have the red open circle above them, but these markers don't show up until just after they pass the last building on the docks, so if you're back a ways fighting a large group, they're easy to miss.
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #45
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Just wanted to announce how easy this guide was to use. The pictures of the side quest locations helped me nab this DLC in just over 3 hours, which was much quicker than the first episode.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:32 AM   #46
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Just wanted to announce how easy this guide was to use. The pictures of the side quest locations helped me nab this DLC in just over 3 hours, which was much quicker than the first episode.
Picture credit goes to Ty-Rex, but I'm glad we both could help

Old 12-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #47
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. just wish you wouldn't try to act so intelligent with your descriptions... who the hell calls the optional missions constraints?