PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
Play Up Pomp3y

Play Up Pomp3y's Gamercard
Thoughts on the Achievement list

Had a look down it, and nothing looks particularly galling. ( such as the "win 7 Green Jackets" or get 50 hole-in-one pin Cheevos. ) I've never had more than 860G on a Tiger Woods game, and that was the year you could get the Deep Space suit. Still, I've enjoyed them all and hope to get most of these. Now if only the DLC courses were cheaper each time you download them........
Play Up Pomp3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #2
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play Up Pomp3y View Post
Had a look down it, and nothing looks particularly galling. ( such as the "win 7 Green Jackets" or get 50 hole-in-one pin Cheevos. ) I've never had more than 860G on a Tiger Woods game, and that was the year you could get the Deep Space suit. Still, I've enjoyed them all and hope to get most of these. Now if only the DLC courses were cheaper each time you download them........
Indeed, these seem less tedious than '12 and '13, which featured a lot of "Just Play X rounds".

I'm intrigued by the Quick Tournaments, which should add a little flavour to the scenarios. I have no idea how implementable it is, but they seem to have added a bit of history compared to the previous years. Christ, there's thousands of "You Take Over" moments from golf's history.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
king40041

king40041's Gamercard
Looked great until the online achievements, those just seem thrown in there for whatever. I've found in the last few games, do the online achievements first before the boards go dead if you want to 100% these games.
king40041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
Play Up Pomp3y

Play Up Pomp3y's Gamercard
What online achievements were you worried about? There doesn't seem to be anything difficult unless I missed something? Certainly happy that the "score 10,000 gamer net points in online tournaments" is no more!
Play Up Pomp3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #5
Eric4Hockey

Eric4Hockey's Gamercard
Any ideas on the secret achievement?

Working on:
Madden 13, NHL 13

Eric4Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote