PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #91
Delacruz22

I beat the first 3 difficulty! but i didnt unlock sith master? how do i unlock it please help?
Delacruz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:45 AM   #92
Darkil

Death Krispies's Gamercard
Any good tips on finishing the trials? I know it sounds sad but I can get through the first two just fine but the 3rd one is stomping me something bad! I don't know if I just have shaky hands or what but I can't finish the last one when you have to turn the corners. Any advice?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #93
Darkil

Death Krispies's Gamercard
Ha ha so after I posted that I realized what I was doing wrong. I kept using both thumb sticks when I was moving the orb so I would always fail. Anyway I just used the right thumb stick and did it on the 2nd try. I feel so dumb, rofl
Old 07-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #94
PWN3R

Send a message via AIM to PWN3R Send a message via Skype™ to PWN3R

PWN3R RANGER's Gamercard
Quick question:

I 1000 pointed this game a while back, but am now looking to finish the DLC. Only thing is, I deleted my game save, so am I screwed?

Do I need to beat the game all over again just to access the DLC or what?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #95
xhonzi

xhonzi's Gamercard
You should be able to start the DLC without a save game from before.
xhonzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #96
RedDragon4275

reddragon4275's Gamercard
As noted, the difficulty achievements are indeed not stackable. However, you don't have to play through the Mission 4 times to get the four Difficulty Achievements.

When you defeat the Dark Apprentice, you'll get a Cut Scene and your Achievement will pop. Directly after this, you can pause the game and Exit Game. When at the main menu, you can Continue and you'll start the Fight with the Dark Apprentice again. Pause the Game, go to Options, and increase the Difficulty. I did this after my Play through of Sith Lord. I increased the Difficulty to Sith Master, fought the Apprentice and the Achievement popped for Sith Master. I think this will help a few people who want to get these achievements easier and quicker. This may also want to be put in the OP if possible. :P
Old 08-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #97
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I cannot believe this guide doesn't mention changing difficulty after you get the difficulty achievement, changing difficulty, then saving and exiting. Why not? It saves a lot of time. Instead you capitalize that the difficulties don't stack and are making people just play 4 or 5 times. One thing about making a guide is it's supposed to show the best/fastest way to get the achievements, therefore, it should be included in the guide. Not everyone checks the forums for these kinds of solutions! I really hope a Mod updates the guide.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #98
Come On Die Young

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
As noted, the difficulty achievements are indeed not stackable. However, you don't have to play through the Mission 4 times to get the four Difficulty Achievements.

When you defeat the Dark Apprentice, you'll get a Cut Scene and your Achievement will pop. Directly after this, you can pause the game and Exit Game. When at the main menu, you can Continue and you'll start the Fight with the Dark Apprentice again. Pause the Game, go to Options, and increase the Difficulty. I did this after my Play through of Sith Lord. I increased the Difficulty to Sith Master, fought the Apprentice and the Achievement popped for Sith Master. I think this will help a few people who want to get these achievements easier and quicker. This may also want to be put in the OP if possible. :P
Thanks for this, really helpful.

edit: sorted

Last edited by Come On Die Young; 11-11-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Come On Die Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #99
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
For the get a grip achievement can you still get this if the ball disappears and restarts? Also if you fail is a "re load game, and continue" ok? Or do I need to play through the whole level again?

Thanks, not sure why but I am having such issues with this
doomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #100
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited by GalaxyRed13; 04-17-2011 at 09:10 PM.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #101
Pearson

Biomedical Fire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post

I just picked up the Ultimate Sith Edition yesterday and I'm reaquainting myself with the game again. Will play this when I finish up the game and knowing that I can do this and save myself some time not having to play this over and over again to get all difficulty achievements.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #102
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
Damn that stupid Get A Grip achievement, i don't know why but i just can't seem to do it, i mess up on the last little bend of the 3rd test every single time. Every other achievement was simple for Jedi Temple. Even getting the hard difficulty achievement was easy, i just fought the boss on easiest level and then just as his health reached the red bar i paused, changed the difficulty and then finished him off ..... Simple !!!! but that damn Get A Grip achievement ..... ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 01-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #103
Dawginator15

Dawginator15's Gamercard
Great guide
Dawginator15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #104
Insomnia5623

AresInsomnia's Gamercard
Any tips for "Get a Grip"? That achievement is eluding me. I keep messing up on the 3rd trial where the line keeps disappearing.

Insomnia5623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #105
StaticBlass

Send a message via Skype™ to StaticBlass

StaticBliss's Gamercard
Awesome help, thanks
StaticBlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #106
MauMcMillan

LordRavenMau's Gamercard
Thank you for the guide
MauMcMillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #107
HappyAnimeniac

Send a message via AIM to HappyAnimeniac Send a message via Yahoo to HappyAnimeniac

HappyAnimeniac's Gamercard
I'm having a problem on my game where I recently borrowed the DLC disc from a friend and played through the Jedi Temple. I got two achievements and now none of the rest are working as well as the Tatooine DLC mission. I don't know what happened and my save data got deleted. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and if they know how to alleviate it, so I can 100% the game. Any help would be great.
HappyAnimeniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #108
HappyAnimeniac

Send a message via AIM to HappyAnimeniac Send a message via Yahoo to HappyAnimeniac

HappyAnimeniac's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAnimeniac View Post
I'm having a problem on my game where I recently borrowed the DLC disc from a friend and played through the Jedi Temple. I got two achievements and now none of the rest are working as well as the Tatooine DLC mission. I don't know what happened and my save data got deleted. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and if they know how to alleviate it, so I can 100% the game. Any help would be great.
Since I received so much help on this *sarcasm*. I decided to step away from it for a bit, play SW:FU2 and beat all of it, get every single achievement, and then come back to FU1. I don't believe in magic per se, BUT I don't know how you would explain this. I immediately started getting the achievements for the DLC. I did absolutely nothing, but just take a break from the game. If you have this problem my advice to you is to just take a break from it and play some other games, and then go back to it a bit later.
HappyAnimeniac is offline   Reply With Quote