Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Aquaman6686

Aquaman6686's Gamercard
Is the final boss fight glitched?

I made it through this entire game with no difficulty whatsoever, but I've been stuck on the final boss for almost a week and CANNOT beat it no matter what I do. After destroying one of the Alpha Ceph's arms and doing the A-mashing part, I fight off a few Ceph and then the Alpha Ceph INSTANTLY one-hit kills me no matter how far away from it I am. What the f*** is going on?
Aquaman6686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
Mansonfan

Mansonfan's Gamercard
Well, the boss IS glitched, but i never heard about this bug/glitch... try this:

Overload your Nanosout ALL the time, just wait next to a battery to reload if you lose your current overload... you just have to run when he attacks the ground, i think that even kills you when you're overloaded.

Then take the X-Pac Mortar - and while you're overloaded, just kick his ass and fire all the time - you have infinite ammo!

By that, i even think he's a good joke as a boss - even on supersoldier!

Let me know if that helped ya out!
Mansonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
Aquaman6686

Aquaman6686's Gamercard
I've tried everything, I just can't beat him. As soon as I kill that first wave of Ceph troops, he does that ground attack and it kills me no matter where I am, even if I'm a hundred feet away from where he impacts. I spent literally ten hours the other day fighting him on my day off from work, he killed me 431 times. I just don't understand, he's completely invincible. I stay overcharged all the time, but that one attack just one-hit kills me even though it completely misses. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, nothing helps. I've given up, I just can't finish this game.
Aquaman6686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
HellsDelight

HellsDelight's Gamercard
I had the same issue but thanks to Mansonfan I used those energy sources to overload my nanosuit via X. I always thought the whole Game I should destroy those LOL

The Boss comes at you 3 times, on or before the 2nd time gladly there is a checkpoint. Between those times I shot at the red glowing arms of his.
Also everytime the nanosuit supercharge wears off I re-enabled it via those energy sources and then hacked the 2 turrets, I did the same on the 2nd time with the other 2 turrets on the other side and that helped me alot. The Tank(s) didn't help me but may help others.
HellsDelight is offline   Reply With Quote