PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 03:30 AM   #1
gt2carrera4
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10

f0r t3h lulz's Gamercard
More like DON'T ask a PGA Pro

This was during a skins practice round before Q-School in career mode. I personally don't like playing with any caddy tips, but I just don't have the words to describe how moronic this suggestion is...

Not raging over this at all, this was just laughably noticeable and will probably be addressed whenever the first patch is released (hopefully with more effort than Tiger '13).

__________________

gt2carrera4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 AM   #2
EMP
 
EMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,684

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt2carrera4 View Post
This was during a skins practice round before Q-School in career mode. I personally don't like playing with any caddy tips, but I just don't have the words to describe how moronic this suggestion is...

Not raging over this at all, this was just laughably noticeable and will probably be addressed whenever the first patch is released (hopefully with more effort than Tiger '13).

I avoid it the game doesnt know shit hahaha
__________________


→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
Klint Beastw00d
 
Klint Beastw00d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 232

Klint Beastw00d's Gamercard
Does anyone really even use that. I don't need the CPU to tell me what kind of shot to play. I've been playing golf for eight years.
Klint Beastw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
scousers on tour
 
scousers on tour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 312

central perk 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt2carrera4 View Post
This was during a skins practice round before Q-School in career mode. I personally don't like playing with any caddy tips, but I just don't have the words to describe how moronic this suggestion is...

Not raging over this at all, this was just laughably noticeable and will probably be addressed whenever the first patch is released (hopefully with more effort than Tiger '13).


hahaha must have been the same pro tips the USA have been using in the Ryder CUP 7 out of the last 9 tournaments lol
__________________


The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
scousers on tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
suckerpuncher
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 93

suckerp's Gamercard
Was your ball in the bunker by any chance? I remember similar horrific advices last year in TW13 when the ball was in the bunker.
suckerpuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
Goots 88
 
Goots 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, EST
Posts: 522

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpuncher View Post
Was your ball in the bunker by any chance? I remember similar horrific advices last year in TW13 when the ball was in the bunker.
I agree with this. Sometime the pro tip is correct, eventhough it sounds outrageous. Looks like your ball is in the bunker and the tip was to play it safe to work with more green (short side bunker)
__________________
Working On: Rayman Legends (XB1), Cabela's BGH: Pro Hunts, Ryse, Forza 5, COD: MW3 and MLB 2K9

100% game totals (all DLC included): 73
Retail: 53
Arcade: 20

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
gt2carrera4
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10

f0r t3h lulz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
I agree with this. Sometime the pro tip is correct, eventhough it sounds outrageous. Looks like your ball is in the bunker and the tip was to play it safe to work with more green (short side bunker)
Yes, I was in the bunker, but the tip (if I were to use it) would have made my character turn to the right almost 90 DEGREES. This is completely illogical as far as typical real-life bunker play (open face/open stance). Not to mention I was using a 64-deg wedge!
__________________

gt2carrera4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
Goots 88
 
Goots 88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, EST
Posts: 522

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt2carrera4 View Post
Yes, I was in the bunker, but the tip (if I were to use it) would have made my character turn to the right almost 90 DEGREES. This is completely illogical as far as typical real-life bunker play (open face/open stance). Not to mention I was using a 64-deg wedge!
You should of just asked him for a 5 Iron then fired him - Shoooooter!
__________________
Working On: Rayman Legends (XB1), Cabela's BGH: Pro Hunts, Ryse, Forza 5, COD: MW3 and MLB 2K9

100% game totals (all DLC included): 73
Retail: 53
Arcade: 20

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 PM.