PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2010, 12:00 PM   #211
iBlessing 09
Banned User

Rare Name's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Very nice guide, I've tried it twice and failed both times, going to try it with the guide tonight.
iBlessing 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #212
macpride

xL3N1N's Gamercard
I've tried it way too many times to count, this is my last achievement too it;s getting very annoying, I've used like 3 different youtube videos and I know you need 114 to get it, I don't understand why it hasnt popped for me I'm doing a run through right now and counting every single tv I hit or has got hit.

EDIT: got it the blacked out ones count too, I didn't know that. well, another 1000/1000. Nice guide too.

Most recent 1000/1000: Tony Hawks Pro Skater: Project 8

Last edited by macpride; 11-07-2010 at 07:39 PM.
macpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #213
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Very nice guide. Thank you.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:45 AM   #214
blandersong

baldguy50's Gamercard
This thread is great! I tried this achievement after watching all of the youtube guides and I could not get it! I thought I had all of the TVs. I tried about 5 times and failed.

After reading this entire thread, this is what I did to finally get the cheevo. This might help you if you are still having problems:

1. Read this entire thread and every post in it
2. Started the "Charlie Don't Surf" mission on Recruit difficulty.
3. I spent a lot of time in the large news room. I shot every possible TV I could find, including all of them on the walls (the rainbow ones, the turned off ones, and the ones broadcasting the terrorist)
4. In the last room with the final six TVs, I shot them as fast as possible. Somewhere in this thread that your AI buddies will shut off the broadcast, but you must shoot them before they do this.
5. Then watch the achievement pop up

Take care...
blandersong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:24 AM   #215
kdrcraig

kdrlunchbox's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide! I got it on my second try, I missed a couple of the ones high up the first time through.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:56 PM   #216
vettestingr68

motorbiz's Gamercard
I think it is glitched for me. I went through and made sure all the tvs were destroyed. I got to the last room and shot 5 of the tvs. The last one, I couldn't destroy. I unloaded an entire clip on the tv and still nothing. I played through a second time and a second time I had the same problem. I knifed the tv and that seemed to work, but the achievement still hasn't unlocked for me. Anyone else had this problem? I'm sure there aren't too many people still working on this achievement out there...

Thanks to Nozza x360a for the sick sig and avatar!

vettestingr68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #217
iamdestruktor

iamdestruktor's Gamercard
You only need to blow up the TVs in the station and studio to get this achievement.
iamdestruktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #218
MyHERO

shadowboy1280's Gamercard
Help?

I dont get the achievment... ;(

is it because when i want to destroy some tv they are already destroyt.. Not by me.. will that count for the achievment?

Please Answer
MyHERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #219
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHERO View Post
I dont get the achievment... ;(

is it because when i want to destroy some tv they are already destroyt.. Not by me.. will that count for the achievment?

Please Answer
You should still unlock the achievement as long as the TV's are destroyed.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #220
Budweiser x360a

xBuddah Belly's Gamercard
i dont really see why people struggle with this cheevo, it not hard and it even check points right before the end so you are able to run back if you didnt get them all. so if doesnt pop after you open the door and get the remaining tvs just kill your self, and search for the tv that has been over looked
Budweiser x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #221
Arya

savvyblanc's Gamercard
Does it matter if you are the one to destroy them? Or can your teammates'/enemies' fire shoot them as well? Because especially in the station half of them get destroyed.. I'm about to do it now so I guess I'll answer my own question :P

EDIT: No, you do not have to be the one to destroy the TV. When the studio was clear I ran through and made sure I got them all (obviously), and some of the ones that were destroyed I know I did not do. So as long as every TV is broken, it doesn't matter if you personally broke it.

-A

Last edited by Arya; 03-29-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: found the answer.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:22 AM   #222
xSAINTxGAMERx

xSAINTxGAMERx's Gamercard
Thx man i really apreciate it
xSAINTxGAMERx is offline   Reply With Quote