PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Media Forum > The Gallery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Rajeanero's Gallery [Under Construction]

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.

Last edited by Rajeanero; 08-03-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
Rajeanero

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Reopening

So guys, i've cleaned up my gallery a little bit and now i will reopen it.

It's still a little bit under construction, but i will begin with a little colorization of a very old photo from my grandfather as he was 18 years old. (Now he's 88)

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.

Last edited by Rajeanero; 06-07-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:14 AM   #3
CroftLegend1

CroftLegend1's Gamercard
Hey there, I'm not new to the site, but def new to forum posting. Is this where I request a custom sig from you, Raj?
CroftLegend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #4
Floyd XBA
Community Representative

Floyd XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftLegend1 View Post
Hey there, I'm not new to the site, but def new to forum posting. Is this where I request a custom sig from you, Raj?
Yes, you can visit an individual's gallery to request directly, or use the GFX Request Thread in the Media Forum to open it up to any artist.

I sent him your way, Raj; he got a peek of SA's and my sigs and wanted quality! Lol.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:25 AM   #5
FireBallZ24

FireBallZ24's Gamercard
Hi Rajeanero, I was just looking at your gallery and Ithink you've done some amazing work, I really love that Altair you did for Spanish Assault and I'm hoping tosee if you could do one for me please? Also, if it's not too much to ask for, could you do a Batman Avatar kind like the one I already have but with Batman Vs Joker or Batman Vs Supeman please? I ask because your work is really bloody good man, I hope to hear from you whenever you can and I say a big THANK YOU in advance :-)

Signature designed by the Awesome Matt x360a, Sizing help by Scotty!!
FireBallZ24 is offline   Reply With Quote