Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-31-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is Financial District a bad map?

So I am 31 matches in and I have played every other map multiple times. I have only seen Financial District appear twice in the map vote and people always vote overwhelmingly against it.

Is there some kind of plague that results because of playing this map? I just can't seem to get a round of it.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Boomerang Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
So I am 31 matches in and I have played every other map multiple times. I have only seen Financial District appear twice in the map vote and people always vote overwhelmingly against it.

Is there some kind of plague that results because of playing this map? I just can't seem to get a round of it.
I think Players try to avoid Financial District because the Respawn points are very predictable, mostly in just 2 corners of the Map.

This leads to Squads of Players, who've usually Prestiged at least once, running from corner to corner with eachother destroying the other Team.

Even if you are a cabable Player with a very good KDR in a Team Deathmatch, it is likely you'll be paired with noobs who don't know how to counter a very experinced Squad of Players who get a series of Maximum Radars and other Killstreak Rewards back to back.

In the last week I've been playing Hunter Mode and Financial District is also one of the worst Maps for playing that Game Mode, as there are very few good places to hide and stay alive without a Shield.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #3
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
It's not a great map but its the spawn points that irk me. Maybe they will do that in the next patch of promixity reapawn, its not awful like nuketown.

I'm not the biggest fan of the color scheme in it either, if that make sense. Lol
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote