PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
Javelintarget

Javelintarget's Gamercard
Glitched: Pumpkin Patch

I have tried and tried to get this achievement. Multiple times I've gotten dual headshots; both by the way other people did it and the same way my friend got it. We have been playing it on the same XBOX, same file, and yet it won't pop up. Same problem happened with the Chapter 2 achievement, he got it right away but it popped up for me a day later. Pumpkin Patch has still not popped up, but I will keep trying.

Anybody have any suggestions?
Old 12-28-2012, 02:15 AM   #2
Alec216

Alec216's Gamercard
Shotgun

I know this is late but I managed to get this with a shotgun. Not sure that'll help if it's actually glitched for you tho.
Lance hard for your mother, lance hard for your father, lance for your children, for your sisters and brothers. Leave all your longshots and boomshots behind, you can't carry them with you if you want to survive. The gnasher days are over, the sawed-off days are done. Can you hear the lancers? Cos here they come!
Alec216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #3
Javelintarget

Javelintarget's Gamercard
I've tried with a multitude of weapons, over and over again. It simply won't unlock. So far, it's the only one I've gone for that won't unlock. I'm still in need of half the kills for The Beast and need online capabilities for the online, but that one just won't unlock.