PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
The Lovat Scout

Send a message via AIM to The Lovat Scout Send a message via MSN to The Lovat Scout

The Lovat Scout's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Post Your High Maintenance Statistics!

Hey everyone! A few of my buddies and I are going to do the Richtofen side of High Maintenance tonight.

For those of you who have completed the Richtofen side, what round did the achievement pop for you, how difficult was it and how long did it take you? Lets say on a scale of 1-10 for difficulty. For those badass gamers who chose to do the Maxis side, how long did it take you, and how difficult was it?

My only concern is, obviously, the Majong tiles. But I think if we're smart about it and take our time, we should knock it out on the first try.

I'm just curious to see what everyone elses opinions and stats were, this isn't a competition or bragging thread either, so none of that!

[examples]
Quote:
Richtofen Side
Round 21
~45min
5/10
Quote:
Maxis Side
Round 26
~1.5 hours
7/10
POLLIVER
RAFF THE SWEETLING
THE TICKLER
THE HOUND
SER GREGOR
SER AMORY
SER ILYN
SER MERYN
KING JOFFERY
QUEEN CERSEI
- VALAR MORGHULIS -
The Lovat Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Richtofen Side
Round 10
~ 50 Minutes
4/10

The most time consuming part was finding all the Mahjong tiles, and working out whether they were North, South, East or West. We did that before any of the other steps.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Richtofen
Round 15 or so
It took about two hours because we had a hard time finding the pieces.
Everything is easy except for finding the Mahjong pieces. 5/10
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? If we ignore bad grammar, we condone it.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
barroomhero304

barroomhero304's Gamercard
Richtofen Side
Round 8
~45min
5/10 hardest part is finding the tiles and get the trample steams set up like round 5
barroomhero304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
The Lovat Scout

Send a message via AIM to The Lovat Scout Send a message via MSN to The Lovat Scout

So from what I've gathered, the Majong tiles are the most time consuming part of the EE. Anyone challenged the Maxis side? I'd like to do that one but Richtofen's side seems so much easier than waiting on a Ballistic Knife to Pack-a-Punch...
POLLIVER
RAFF THE SWEETLING
THE TICKLER
THE HOUND
SER GREGOR
SER AMORY
SER ILYN
SER MERYN
KING JOFFERY
QUEEN CERSEI
- VALAR MORGHULIS -
Old 02-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #6
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lovat Scout View Post
So from what I've gathered, the Majong tiles are the most time consuming part of the EE. Anyone challenged the Maxis side? I'd like to do that one but Richtofen's side seems so much easier than waiting on a Ballistic Knife to Pack-a-Punch...
True, but if you find two pairs, I'd just go from that and use trial and error. We had to go through a round after that because we got it wrong the first time.
As for me, round 12, around 2 hours (they kept wanting to go smoke)

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #7
eX I Bli7z

eX I Bli7z's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
True, but if you find two pairs, I'd just go from that and use trial and error. We had to go through a round after that because we got it wrong the first time.
As for me, round 12, around 2 hours (they kept wanting to go smoke)
Completely unrelated but DAMN it grinds my bones when people are like, "here hold off the zombie while we go for a smoke", 20 minutes later they are back. Then they need another cigarette half an hour later. Like srsly, dafuq?! Tryna get shit done here!
eX I Bli7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Richtofen
Round 21
~3 hours
2/10

We got to the Mahjong Tiles on like round 7 but couldn't find any tiles and someone kept killing the zombie every round. We found our which was first (North) and guessed every round from then on. Of course the last possible combination starting with North is when it worked. They walked around the map for like an hour looking for tiles and arguing about which was the right one. Difficulty wise, I think our downs all added up to 5 so it was a good match.

Finished the EE back on friday, so there wasn't any extensive Mahjong Tile guides.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
The Lovat Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by eX I Bli7z View Post
Completely unrelated but DAMN it grinds my bones when people are like, "here hold off the zombie while we go for a smoke", 20 minutes later they are back. Then they need another cigarette half an hour later. Like srsly, dafuq?! Tryna get shit done here!
lmfao! I have a friend just like that! Anyways we finished it last night finally and our fourth fucked his thumb up and couldint play so we had to find a fourth. We first tried it with a random player I found a few days ago that was cool, but only wanted to survive and din't care about the easter egg, so I kciked him out. After awhile we got one of my buddeis friends to join and even then he sucked.

SO HOW DID WE DO IT!? And AFK guest for our fourth. Props to my buddy for moving him around everywhere when needed. We only needed him for the Elevators and setting up the Trample Steams, thats it. So our stats are...

Richtofen
Round 10
~45 minutes
3/10.

It was actually really easy if everyone was your pal, and knew what they were doing. And I COMPLETELY agree with what i NatrlKilla i said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
The most time consuming part was finding all the Mahjong tiles, and working out whether they were North, South, East or West. We did that before any of the other steps.
POLLIVER
RAFF THE SWEETLING
THE TICKLER
THE HOUND
SER GREGOR
SER AMORY
SER ILYN
SER MERYN
KING JOFFERY
QUEEN CERSEI
- VALAR MORGHULIS -

Last edited by The Lovat Scout; 02-05-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #10
IceGrip96

IceGrip96's Gamercard
Richtofen Side
Round 6
> 60 Mins but we continued on to play to Round 29 and overall we played for 177 M and 59 S
7 /10

We tried this a few times before and found it very difficult but after we fiugured out all the steps it really wasn't that hard. We sat back in the lobby before this attempt and discussed exactly how many points we could do this in and who needed to get them... For the Tiles just get a pen and paper an write them down whilst 1 person is running Zombies round in a circle on the Roof. This did take a few tries but in the end, the best way to get it was to just relax and take it slow
IceGrip96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:03 AM   #11
BR247

BR247's Gamercard
Richtofen's

3 hours (nobody really knew the steps, we took our time), my first try ever.

3/10 difficulty

Unlocked at round 15

I was watching the last zombie every wave. I didn't do much for the achievement. At one point, I held the last zombie at a window for 10-15 mins, and I got steel barricades.

Last edited by BR247; 03-17-2013 at 06:16 AM.
BR247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #12
cjhurt73

m1st3rxblack's Gamercard
Did Rictofens today
took 1hr 15min
Round 14

4/10 difficulty

We encountered problems with 2 trampolines breaking at round 11
at round 13 we had all the tiles but got the combo wrong punching the tower with knuckles... the last zombie we had kept alive.
Killed him and as soon as round 14 started we tried again and got the cheevo...
cjhurt73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #13
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Richtofen:

3/10 Took me about a 1.5 hours due to finding the majong titles and translating them. I got this the first day the EE was cracked. Did it by wave 13(then did it again later that day by wave 7)

Maxis:

2/10 took about 2 hours Got it done by wave 15( tried it earlier could have hadit done by wave 6. But a team member was only trying to get himself the achievements he didn't have. Even though he knew we were doing the maxis side EE) It was very easy. The long part was getting the ballistic knife. But after that we finished the EE that wave.
Fallout: New Vegas = 70,000 Achievement Points
Alan Wake = 60,000 Achievement Points
Magna Carta 2 = 50,000 Achievement Points
Phantasy Star 2 40,000 Achievement points
Fallout 3 = 30,000 Achievement Points
GTA IV = 20,000 Achievement Points
Madden 08 = 10,000 Achievement Points

Achieved 100K GS on lego batman 2's 100% completion achievement
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote