PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 4: Around Every Corner
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #91
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTimeScene View Post
Thanks bud. I've been playing this whole game, like it was a real life thing, and put some heart and emotion, into certain things. I was really bummed to see that girl shoot the other girl in the face @ the motel? was rather pissed, and Ben, I want to kill, but I saved him . Got mixed feelings, and gave him the benifit of the doubt and shit, and always give people second and third chances, just like in real life. so, yeah that's just how I have been playing this game. Like its real!!!

I adore and love Clem, I feel for her, and have been emotionally attached which Is odd! haha since its just a game.
It'll be interesting to see how they play with the story from the first season in the second. I gave that girl in the motel the gun and let her shoot herself then had Glen go back for the gun lololol.

I definitely took every decision like I would if I was in that position which I think gave me a much more realistic feel of the game--making it that much more enjoyable.

Absolutely cannot wait for Season 2!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #92
Warpath Lord

Warpath Lord's Gamercard
1. I killed the boy in the attic - Not much to say, it had to be done.

2. I were rational and honest with Vernon - Well, he had the best argument (his gun) to not threaten him.

3. Didn't bring Clementine to Crawford - I was surprised that so many took her to Crawford. I thought it was way too dangerous, for her and for the group to take her with us.

4. I saved Ben - Even though he's stupid as hell, he still didn't deserve to die.

5. Revealed my bite - The group had a right to know.

6. Everyone except Ben came with me - His incompetence was a threat for the rescue mission.
Warpath Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #93
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I killed the boy in the attic - Kenny killed his son, so it was my turn.

I was honest and rational to Vernon - not my style to lie/threaten.

I brought Clementine - she made a valid point about Omid.

I saved Ben - we all make mistakes.

I revealed bite - I ain't a liar.

Christa, Omid and Ben came with me. Kenny didn't - fuck you then!

Last edited by cjdavies; 04-05-2013 at 04:24 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #94
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I killed the boy in the attic

I was rational and honest to ben

I brought Clementine

I saved Ben (I thought he was a good kid)

I revealed the bite

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #95
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
  1. Killed the undead-boy in the attic
  2. Was honest with Vernon
  3. Brought Clementine with me (leaving her with someone who can't even defend themself didn't seem very convincing)
  4. Saved Ben's Life
  5. Concealed the bite (though in retrospect I should've revealed it)
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #96
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
  1. Killed the undead-boy in the attic
  2. Was honest with Vernon
  3. Brought Clementine with me (leaving her with someone who can't even defend themself didn't seem very convincing)
  4. Saved Ben's Life
  5. Concealed the bite (though in retrospect I should've revealed it)
Either way it comes out.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #97
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Did you kill the boy in the attic? Me and 74% of players killed him - I chose to kill the boy in the attic because Kenny had enough to deal with, with recently losing his wife and child.

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon? Me and 66% of players were rational and honest - I chose to be rational and honest with Vernon because lying to or threatening somebody who has a gun pointed at you isn't a smart idea.

Did you bring Clementine with you? Me and 73% of players brought her - I chose to bring Clementine with me because I didn't feel comfortable with leaving her in a house with only Omid who was injured at the time. Besides, I always want her to be by my side and if I have the option to make that so, then it shall be so.

Did you let Ben fall to his death? Me and 67% of players pulled him to safety. - I chose to pull Ben to safety because I don't think he deserves to die based on the choices he made in the past.

Did you reveal the bite to the group? Me and 80% of players showed the bite - I chose to reveal the bite to the group because they deserve to know so that they can prepare for if Lee were to turn.

Who came with you? Me and 16% got Omid, Ben, Kenny, and Christa to come with you - I chose to bring Omid, Ben, Kenny, and Christa because if Lee were to turn I wanted the group there to be able to not only put him down, but to also acquire the only lifeline to Clementine so that they can continue to track her down.

Avatar & Signature Created By Rajeanero

Last edited by Andre16182; 12-21-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #98
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
1. Killed the boy in the attic - I didn't want Kenny to have to deal with it, so I figured that I would do it myself.
2. Was rational and honest to Vernon - I did not want to lie to him and did not feel any reason not tot tell the truth.
3. Brought Clementine to Crawford - I did not want to leave her behind
4. Saved Ben - I didn't feel like it was right to let him die, and I thought
5. Showed the bite - I didn't think it would be right to hide it from the rest of the group and thought they should know the truth
6. Everyone came with me
Old 01-15-2014, 11:38 PM   #99
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
I killed the boy in the attic. I didn't think leaving any walker alive, regardless of how emaciated it might be, was a smart decision. I think the people saying that Kenny needed to move on from Duck have a point, but I thought the time was too soon.

I was rational and honest with Vernon. He seemed to be reasonable to me when I first met him, and I saw no reason to lie about who I was and why I was there. I was able to defuse the situation without any brute force involved.

I brought Clementine with me. Leaving her with only a bedridden Omid seemed to be foolhardy to me, so I decided to bring her with me so I could keep an eye on her. That she was able to save Molly made me confident in my decision. I'm proud of you, Clem.

I saved Ben. For all of the numerous mistakes and misjudgments he had made, he did not deserve to die for those errors, nor would dying have fixed anything. Kenny will have to wait to vent his fury.

I showed the bite. Hiding bites never ends well in any zombie story I've experienced. Also, I've been open with the group up to now; I'm not stopping now. They have a right to know about my condition so that they can prepare for the consequences.

I brought everybody with me. Christa and Omid volunteered to go immediately. Kenny was reluctant at first, but I was able to persuade him by bringing up how much Clem means to me as family. I persuaded Ben to come by pointing out how Clem still had faith in him and that he thus owed it to her to make things right.

I'm not an overly emotional person, but this game is tugging my heartstrings unlike anything else I've ever played. I'm looking forward to the last episode of this season.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:58 PM   #100
annRky

annRky's Gamercard
- Killed the boy in the attic
- Was rational and honest
- Brought Clem to Crawford
- Let Ben fall
- Hid the bite

annRky is offline   Reply With Quote