Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Xbox 360
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
Vendetta

Send a message via MSN to Vendetta

Vendetta x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Post Your Gaming Collection Here 2.0 - Check OP!

New format peoples!

Creech gave me the okay to make a new collection thread!

Those of you with pictures. I will now be keeping links up to date in the OP and the corresponding posts. I will try my best to keep them up to date. They will be in Alphabetical order going by forum name. This will filter out all the text collections that we see all the time and hopefully will get people to start taking pictures!

Those of you that want to link pictures in the other thread post the link to that particular post and I will add them to the OP! Or just take new pictures!

I WILL ONLY LINK TO COLLECTIONS WITH PICTURES!

I would also like to state no matter the size (That's what she said ), a collection is a collection and I enjoy seeing everyone's collection. Everyone has to start somewhere collection wise. I remember back before I became a collector that I only had a small handful of games. So no matter the size, don't feel embarrassed or anything and just post some pictures!

Old thread if you want to read it is here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=50707

x360a Members Collections (Click on The name)

AltruismIsDead
AmbaLaBamba
batts456
BigBabyJeezus
dan958
DarkReign2021
DGKALLDAYKAY
DeekBoy aka Dickey Biebs.
FatalDeathSG45 <- Video
Fire Hawk D
havocofsmeg
immortality20
JediJake
KillerBEA
Matt36
otaking live
Ryot Control
Scotty
sicklyplague
Smack Kitty
Spade.
SpartanChief
Takamura Bear
THXHITMAN
TVthePunisher - Resident Evil Collection
-Video!
Vendetta - Non X-Box Stuff

Last edited by Vendetta; 04-26-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
Vendetta

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Saved for future usage
Old 04-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
Vendetta

Saved for future usage #2
Old 04-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #4
Vendetta

Saved for future usage #3
Old 04-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #5
Vendetta

Last saved for future usage!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
I guess I will go first..

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I can't wait to have a job again so I can start expanding my collection again. I also need to find the boxes in storage that have more misc. stuff and another box that has more game cases.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 04-08-2013 at 09:13 AM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
k2345

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
I guess I will go first..

I can't wait to have a job again so I can start expanding my collection again. I also need to find the boxes in storage that have more misc. stuff and another box that has more game cases.
.....Well I feel insignificant

Inheritor Rank Achieved 14/01/12

k2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2345 View Post
.....Well I feel insignificant
Just wait til you see some of the collections other members have.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #9
k2345

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Just wait til you see some of the collections other members have.
Its not about the size of the collection it's how you use it

Honestly I have never been much of a collector, I do try & buy the CE of major title's such as Halo, GTA, etc. That bieng said I will only buy them if they come with extra DLC which I know I will not be able to get anywhere else if it is just simply a statue or artbook then my interest will be minimal at best.

In regards to general collections then I am still lacking on that department, I only buy games which i know I will play for a while, or I know my friends play all the time.

Right now all my collection consists of is:

- Halo 4 LE, Halo Reach (legendary edition), Halo CE: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3 : ODST
- Bioshock Infinite
- Red dead redemption GOTY
- Sleeping Dogs LE
- Fifa 13 (Champions Edition)
- Far Cry 3 (Lost Expeditions Edition)
- CoD 4

Inheritor Rank Achieved 14/01/12

k2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #10
havocofsmeg

havocofsmeg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
New format peoples!

Creech gave me the okay to make a new collection thread!

Those of you with pictures. I will now be keeping links up to date in the OP and the corresponding posts. I will try my best to keep them up to date. They will be in Alphabetical order going by forum name. This will filter out all the text collections that we see all the time and hopefully will get people to start taking pictures!

Those of you that want to link pictures in the other thread post the link to that particular post and I will add them to the OP! Or just take new pictures!

Do not post responses for now please!
OK, just to make sure I'm reading this right, I shouldn't re post my collection pics here as they're going to be linked here, right?

havocofsmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #11
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Nice collection Bea.
Will post pics of mine tomorrow when I have time to find it all (games spread around house).
Old 04-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #12
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Cool idea. I will try to finally get round of taking some pics of mine. The only pic of any of my games anywhere is the one I'm currently selling. You could start with this for me:
Old 04-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #13
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2345 View Post
Right now all my collection consists of is:

- Halo 4 LE, Halo Reach (legendary edition), Halo CE: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3 : ODST
- Bioshock Infinite
- Red dead redemption GOTY
- Sleeping Dogs LE
- Fifa 13 (Champions Edition)
- Far Cry 3 (Lost Expeditions Edition)
- CoD 4
Just an FYI, the thread was created to filter out text lists. Though I didn't know they'd close the other thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #14
Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by havocofsmeg View Post
OK, just to make sure I'm reading this right, I shouldn't re post my collection pics here as they're going to be linked here, right?
Oh no you can re-post them in the thread OR you can link me to the last time you posted in the old thread and I will add them to the OP.

It is mainly so people can skip over the obnoxious text collections that we seem to see a majority of the time.

Like for example BEA just posted his. I will put his forum tag in the OP, then link to his latest post. Or like for example, Deek updates quite frequently. Every time I see him post an update, I will link that. Etc..
Old 04-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #15
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Looks like I need to go ahead and snap some new pics .

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #16
havocofsmeg

havocofsmeg's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh no you can re-post them in the thread OR you can link me to the last time you posted in the old thread and I will add them to the OP.

It is mainly so people can skip over the obnoxious text collections that we seem to see a majority of the time.

Like for example BEA just posted his. I will put his forum tag in the OP, then link to his latest post. Or like for example, Deek updates quite frequently. Every time I see him post an update, I will link that. Etc..
Thanks for the clarification. Think I'll get some better snaps than my originals and post them here.

havocofsmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #17
runswithscissors

silverstorm55's Gamercard
dont understand coz i'm thick, but this means now we cant reply to peoples pics and stuff... or is that the whole point?

i still dont see the problem with text lists, especially for people like me who just have boring stuff you wouldn't need to lie about anyway :/ can understand if someone claims to have something big and special... need pic for proof

Last edited by runswithscissors; 04-08-2013 at 05:45 PM.
runswithscissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #18
Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
dont understand coz i'm thick, but this means now we cant reply to peoples pics and stuff... or is that the whole point?

i still dont see the problem with text lists, especially for people like me who just have boring stuff you wouldn't need to lie about anyway :/ can understand if someone claims to have something big and special... need pic for proof
You can still respond and talk will go on as usual. I'm just consolidating picture collections so that it is easier to look at them rather than go back 20-30 pages scouring for them.

People can still write out their lists if they want, they just won't be put in the OP. I know I am not the only one that just skips over text lists that is active in the thread.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #19
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Quote:
I know I am not the only one that just skips over text lists that is active in the thread.
Your right about that!

A huge Thank You to XxLil Raver xX for the awesome sig and Rajeanero for the awesome Avatar!
JediJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #20
DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Here is my updated collection. I threw in a few pics of my girlfriends collection and she has a few pieces in my gaming room too. She is more into comic books and the sort.

Punish The Deserving

Old 04-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #21
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Hey Vendetta, I'm curious if you're willing to implement the idea I said in the other thread. Ya know, to get people more interested in checking out the individual collections with pictures. Here is what I put:

Provide a preview of the person's game collection, maybe a big image like that of someone's entire cabinet and then in the post itself that you're linking to more pictures would be shown. I know that not everyone checks the OP, let alone wants to click on each individual name without a reason but...just an idea. It would be like this:

(link leads to nowhere)

And as a possibility, maybe include individual collections like say...someone's Anime Collection or...in my case, Resident Evil collection.

(links lead to nowhere)

See what I mean? Wouldn't make the top posts that big would it? You don't have to implement it, just throwing out suggestions.

Regardless, I'll make an updated post later with new pics and such that I'd rather have in the OP than those ones above. Though I might keep the RE one, as I haven't gotten anything new on that side of collecting for about a month now.

Quote:
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #22
Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
Hey Vendetta, I'm curious if you're willing to implement the idea I said in the other thread. Ya know, to get people more interested in checking out the individual collections with pictures. Here is what I put:

Provide a preview of the person's game collection, maybe a big image like that of someone's entire cabinet and then in the post itself that you're linking to more pictures would be shown. I know that not everyone checks the OP, let alone wants to click on each individual name without a reason but...just an idea. It would be like this:

(link leads to nowhere)

And as a possibility, maybe include individual collections like say...someone's Anime Collection or...in my case, Resident Evil collection.

(links lead to nowhere)

See what I mean? Wouldn't make the top posts that big would it? You don't have to implement it, just throwing out suggestions.

Regardless, I'll make an updated post later with new pics and such that I'd rather have in the OP than those ones above. Though I might keep the RE one, as I haven't gotten anything new on that side of collecting for about a month now.
Sure I can do that. After your forum name I can do something like this for example:

TVthePunisher (I would embed collection link on your name then the RE stuff in that one) - RE Collection - Figure Collection - Etc...
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #23
DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Quote:
Sure I can do that. After your forum name I can do something like this for example:

TVthePunisher (I would embed collection link on your name then the RE stuff in that one) - RE Collection - Figure Collection - Etc...
I have a hefty porn collection I'd like to share. Can you do this for me too :P.

Punish The Deserving

Old 04-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #24
Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeekBoy View Post
I have a hefty porn collection I'd like to share. Can you do this for me too :P.
Only if you change your forum name and GT to DickeyBieber

Getting back on topic, I will attempt to finish my re-arrange and snap some pictures

EDIT: I went back through the last 10 pages or so of the old thread and added those. If I have some more spare time later, I will update further back as well

Also how what would everyone think if I made a mark on what you guys view as can't miss collections? Or just leave it up to people clicking on names? Like I would nominate Deek's as one that can't miss and I could put an * or a + next to his link.

Last edited by Vendetta; 04-08-2013 at 10:06 PM.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #25
Spade.
A La Rev

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
My collection is nowhere near the level of these other posts, but here it goes anyway:

Old 04-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #26
DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade. View Post
My collection is nowhere near the level of these other posts, but here it goes anyway:

That's one sexy GTA!!!!

Punish The Deserving

Old 04-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #27
Spade.
A La Rev

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Quote:
That's one sexy GTA!!!!
Cost: $8

Worth: <$500
Old 04-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #28
DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade. View Post
Cost: $8

Worth: <$500
Well fuck me running that's a deal!!!

Punish The Deserving

Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #29
Spade.
A La Rev

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Well fuck me running that's a deal!!!
The guy I bought it from told me he sold a copy just like it for $250. (Why he settled for 8, I don't know)

Anyway, gotta love your collection Deek. Might I ask you, where did you come across those Left 4 Dead plushies? Want.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #30
TVthePunisher

Quote:

Very nice! Alright, then I'll get update pics here in a few.

Quote: