PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #781
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What's up with the fucking lag in Spartan Ops? Every. Single. Game.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:48 AM   #782
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
The ad at the top of the page getting in my way when trying to post.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:20 AM   #783
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
The ad at the top of the page getting in my way when trying to post.
Just get an ad blocker.

Misete agemasho... Karnoffel no shinsui wo!
(Let me show you... the true essence of Karnoffel!)
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #784
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
After all this time, they still haven't fixed the Banshees that get stuck behind the mountain in Episode 3 - Chapter 4 of Spartan Ops.
10 minutes wasted while that thing keeps crashing into the mountain till it blows up. Oh, what fun.
p.s. morons and their tbagging. yeah tbag for every kill than get killed in the middle of it or shortly after because you're not paying attention. the dumbest people tbag. if you do it, kill yourself.

Last edited by tripleb2k; 02-04-2013 at 05:02 AM.
tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:16 PM   #785
Vahnity

vahnity's Gamercard
Was Gonna MaxG Halo 4 Until They Added BS Cheevos..
Vahnity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:24 AM   #786
RF117

CTF used to be my favorite, but now it's all about ppl camping kills with the new infinity ctf game type. Its always the same damn map exile with inifinity ctf. Now ppl have more of a reason to sit back and camp while they obtain a ordanance drop.
RF117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:44 AM   #787
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
What is the obsession with the Exile map? Is it because there are no Mantis'? Is it the Banshee whores that always vote for it? I don't get it. I don't know why people want to play on the same map again and again and again.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #788
clach plype

clach plype's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
What is the obsession with the Exile map? Is it because there are no Mantis'? Is it the Banshee whores that always vote for it? I don't get it. I don't know why people want to play on the same map again and again and again.

I agree so much, only started playing online within the last week yet about 75% of my matches have been on exile. Seem to be alot on big time vote just to get the scorpion and then never make any attempt to get it.

“Aside from criminology, I’d say archaeology has the highest body count.”
― Jarod Kintz
clach plype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #789
CIF

BloodngunsMrphy's Gamercard
The tiniest bit of lag or issue with the host means I have to look around for my ordinance. Fine...oh, look some fucktard on my team stole it. Can't betray him! And there's no medal for it so I can't avoid the fag if I forget his name! Yay!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #790
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Had a CTF match earlier this afternoon where everyone else but my friends and myself were left to deal with 5 people really early in the match. The JIP is absolute shit when I want it to do something, but the other teams I play against get somebody right away. This is the last straw. After I get 1000 completed games, I'm not coming back to Halo 4 until a new DLC comes out.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #791
Torik_Shai

Jedi Specter's Gamercard
I just missed out on 30,000 XP for the monthly challenge because I finished a specialization after the last match I needed for it. A couple thousand XP from the match itself put me over the top, then I figured when I picked a new specialization I'd get a nice little immediate boost to it. Nope. I'm pretty sure that was the case when I hit level 50, but apparently not when I hit 60.
Torik_Shai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #792
MrLukens47

Mr Kaiba47's Gamercard
Only things I dislike about this game are the lack of Firefight and I'm gonna miss Cortana...
MrLukens47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #793
MysticMidnite04

LadiesMan2490's Gamercard
Why are we still fighting the covenant? They are so damn boring now. And how exactly is this a rogue group of covenant when there's so many of them? If prometheans are the result of humans, hopefully the Didact turns all covenant into a new breed of prometheans so I have something new to shoot at in Halo 5.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #794
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
Just noticed this thread, had to say something.

Firstly I loved every halo game except halo reach/halo 4.

The campaign pissed me off to no end just like in reach due to the lack of suprises, feeling like everything was linear so when halo 4 came out it felt worse due to less enemy's, their solution to lack of them was to spam more promethean knights which wasn't hard but seriously reptitive. Then the spartan ops was all about running from A TO B just like the campaign, got sick of it on legendary. Half the spartan ops missions were mostly reycled from either the campaign or the multiplayer, even the flipping 5-10 missions which they claimed were new but instead we barely got any new one's, the rest end up being the exact same.

The weapon loadouts were terrible, the boltshot was stupid since it was basically spawning with a shotgun, the dmr is overpowered to the point where it has been over-used, ruins the flow of the gameplay, the plasma pistol is now everywhere which makes trolling more frequent, makes it impossible to have any fun in any vehicle, the sniper rifle is still horrible since halo reach due to the fact that it's not anti-tanks which makes getting in any vehicle pointless since there all like paper weight.

Anyway I could go on all day about how pissed I am at halo 4 but had to say something somewhere. Oh, I was one of the lucky people to buy the limited edition, buy it on release, play solo on legenday on the first week of release on my first playthrough.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:35 AM   #795
Loopy Altitude

loopy altitude's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
Just noticed this thread, had to say something.

Firstly I loved every halo game except halo reach/halo 4.

The campaign pissed me off to no end just like in reach due to the lack of suprises, feeling like everything was linear so when halo 4 came out it felt worse due to less enemy's, their solution to lack of them was to spam more promethean knights which wasn't hard but seriously reptitive. Then the spartan ops was all about running from A TO B just like the campaign, got sick of it on legendary. Half the spartan ops missions were mostly reycled from either the campaign or the multiplayer, even the flipping 5-10 missions which they claimed were new but instead we barely got any new one's, the rest end up being the exact same.

The weapon loadouts were terrible, the boltshot was stupid since it was basically spawning with a shotgun, the dmr is overpowered to the point where it has been over-used, ruins the flow of the gameplay, the plasma pistol is now everywhere which makes trolling more frequent, makes it impossible to have any fun in any vehicle, the sniper rifle is still horrible since halo reach due to the fact that it's not anti-tanks which makes getting in any vehicle pointless since there all like paper weight.

Anyway I could go on all day about how pissed I am at halo 4 but had to say something somewhere. Oh, I was one of the lucky people to buy the limited edition, buy it on release, play solo on legenday on the first week of release on my first playthrough.
^Almost exactly me.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #796
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
lol well I'm sure there's more stuff I could complain about but I'd be stuck here all day, well with 343i it be like talking to death ears........
Old 02-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #797
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
Lol. Pathetic. Spamming Knights? Sure...

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself. It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode, not a "new map every week firefight" mode.

Thanks to XeroFox for the mighty signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #798
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself. It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode, not a "new map every week firefight" mode.
So not promising 'new content' for something that was a dumped down version of firefight that was free this time, expects us to pay later seasons.............Sorry but no thanks.

The only story in spartan ops was those cutscenes that weren't even in the missions, the missions were extremely reptitive, lacked any need to improve and it wasn't as if the content came out every week since forced everyone was forced to wait for content that was already done while forcing everyone to wait for months for content that we already had then claiming it's new. I would have taken odst 'proper firefight' over reach firefight or spartan ops anyday.

Quote:

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself.
Also your answer to me buying the limited edition, paying for xbox live is just to 'get over yourself', sorry but I can't do that since your full of crap.lol

Quote:
It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode,
Sounds like you had a completly different game to everyone else since I remember all of the levels mostly being about running back, forth between switches and that was the story, the only 'story' was in the episodes, not in the missions. (Might as well have just been in a tv series without the pointless missions)

Quote:
not a "new map every week firefight" mode.
Who said it was?

Quote:
Please say your joking.............Guy's who frequently teleporting to the point where it involves 3/4 of the game chasing, playing cat, mouse is not remotely fun, it's not remotely fun when 75% of the enemy's is the same enemy sheesh!

Last edited by ronnie42; 02-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:02 AM   #799
Merch

GoodCoffeeJoey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze
Anyone else ever fire a rocket and then have it vanish before their eyes?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #800
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
That everyone camps on the new dlc and are a bunch of butt buddies. Also, almost nobody uses the jet pack. I kept going negative trying to get achievements, but at least I finished them. Never playing the dlc again or at least until the dlc gets old and people stop playing like wussies.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 AM   #801
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Too much non-achievement boosting boosters and butt buddies on FFA in the new dlc. Wound up finding those some of them cheaters in there too....

Twitter - Raptr - Youtube

Last edited by Kaiyo; 02-27-2013 at 04:43 AM.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #802
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Getting FFA Regicide in the DLC FFA playlist totally reminded me why FFA Regicide is the worst fucking game mode.

Spawned and died 5 times in a row where I had no opportunity to defend myself. Got 26 kills and lost the game even though I had 4 more kills than the guy who won. Just a terrible mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME

Ty-Rex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #803
UnarmedReaper07

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
LASO for the code - Enough said.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #804
evileric666

evileric666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
LASO for the code - Enough said.
I do it for the Emblem

Completed Dawn, Reclaimer and Shutdown so far (multi-segmented). It´s hard but not impossible, thanks to the many skips the mythic community found.

The only mission that is a real pain is Infinity, espacially the holdout part, where you have to learn the spawns of the knights. but thats going to be my last mission.

What I hate is the lack of theatre in campaign. So many funny and awesome moments lost forever
Old 03-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #805
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Played a chapter of SPOPS the other day with randoms...no lag.

What the fuck 343i? Why can't you be consistent?
Old 03-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #806
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
You know what? FUCK PEOPLE THAT DON'T PARTICIPATE IN OBJECTIVE GAMETYPES!

I'm working on this weeks Extraction Challenge and I just went 7 matches in a row where not a single person on my team has done shit to help. I look at the final score and every point, activation, and capture was mine. On top of that I still have more points, more kills, and a better K/D than everybody else on my team. It's not cool when I'm carrying the whole fucking team and it's even less cool when we're losing because of that shit. I enjoy 1-site Extraction and it's one of my favorite gametypes now, but when people aren't going to participate it just fucks up the whole pleasure factor.

I've had a couple matches now where we were 4 and 0 and close to winning where I just said fuck it and went AFK. They didn't do shit to win, than sent me an angry message about being an AFK bitch even though I had all 4 captures. Fuck you asshole

Don't have any recent experiences, but CTF and the other gametypes are pretty much the same way. Fuck you if you're not participating.

Last edited by DarkReign2021; 03-16-2013 at 05:42 PM.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:43 AM   #807
buck wyyld

buck wyyld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner
Smile

I'm probably still going for lvl. 130 since I'm already at 122, but I'm actually eager to be finished with this game for much the same reason as you lot. My friends, who are decent players (not great, but very competitive, like me) who got sick of the game early on because of the awfulness of the non- competitive play in team modes, the joylessness of using the Promethean weapons, and glitchy mid-game spawns, etc. now force me to play this with randoms. Fucking lose all the time with randoms. Groan. Hopefully I'll get someone to boost the DLC and finish. So few people online anymore. Way to kill a series, 343.

Yes, I'm still pissed there's no FF, too!
Yes, the daily/weekly/monthly challenges are always predictably the same, which is a huge step down from Reach.
Yes, the boltshot is the least acceptable mode of dying in any video game ever.
Yes, I'm done bitching now.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:27 AM   #808
Ro2bin3son9

Have problems in the game. Or just pissed about glitches post here.

Last edited by Ro2bin3son9; 03-20-2013 at 03:32 AM.
Ro2bin3son9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #809
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Might still be complaining about no Theater Mode for Campaign and Spartan Ops....

Twitter - Raptr - Youtube
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #810
UnarmedReaper07

* Pretty much people camping in non-objective modes and camping the power weapons.

*Shooting a guy a bunch of times and he/she is supposed to be dead, but yet I die really quick.

* Most of the time people team up against me, but yet my teammates never help me.

There is always one or more stupid dlc achievement(s) with each dlc released. Who actually uses a hardlight shield?

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 04-09-2013 at 12:01 AM.