PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
UncleJock
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 36
Red face Recommend any funny BF3 video series here

I'm still hooked on BF3, and recently I have started watching as many funny BF3 themed videos on Youtube as I can. The best ones I've found are below:

Battlefield Friends - Everyone knows these guys. If you don't, get stuck in

Grandmasterauto - His "Trolling Dem Noobs" series is pure genius

My Week In Batters - Amusing new cockney guy who does weekly BF3 top ten lists

Can anyone recommend me some more?
UncleJock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'm willing to bet a cookie that this gets referred or moved to the video thread!
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
WOLFkraut
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,742

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
I'm willing to bet a cookie that this gets referred or moved to the video thread!
I'll raise you two cookies and a cupcake!
__________________
WOLFkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #4
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJock View Post
I'm still hooked on BF3, and recently I have started watching as many funny BF3 themed videos on Youtube as I can. The best ones I've found are below:

Battlefield Friends - Everyone knows these guys. If you don't, get stuck in

Grandmasterauto - His "Trolling Dem Noobs" series is pure genius

My Week In Batters - Amusing new cockney guy who does weekly BF3 top ten lists

Can anyone recommend me some more?

oh my god dude. post here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=339418

your birth certificate is more then likely an apology letter from the condom factory.
__________________


Last edited by gmurda33; 04-10-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: scrub
gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #5
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
I'll raise you two cookies and a cupcake!
BAM! Pay up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
oh my god dude. post here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=339418

your birth certificate is more then likely an apology letter from the condom factory.
Nice. Real nice! There's that good, old-fashioned Southern Hospitality!
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #6
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
BAM! Pay up!



Nice. Real nice! There's that good, old-fashioned Southern Hospitality!

lol---i really thought abt doing it when i first saw the post, but i didnt want to be a dick. i figured one of the mods would come through and do it. after the cookies got involved, it was on!
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
lol---i really thought abt doing it when i first saw the post, but i didnt want to be a dick. i figured one of the mods would come through and do it. after the cookies got involved, it was on!
Cookies can make a man do very bad things... I'm not saying I'd punch my own baby, but I'd damn sure punch someone else's baby, for a cookie!
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
Cookies can make a man do very bad things... I'm not saying I'd punch my own baby, but I'd damn sure punch someone else's baby, for a cookie!

yeah i would strip in front of gay cannibals for a cookie. hell, i might even play soccer.
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
yeah i would strip in front of gay cannibals for a cookie. hell, i might even play soccer.
As much as you talk about soccer, I'm starting to get the impression that you're a closet fan...
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
As much as you talk about soccer, I'm starting to get the impression that you're a closet fan...

you got me. my two favorite players are mspaint and pete sampras.
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #11
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
you got me. my two favorite players are mspaint and pete sampras.
I'll give you a pass on the "mspaint" part, but calling Pete Sampras a Soccer player is going waaaaaay to far you silly North Cackalacky Hillbilly!
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #12
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
I'll give you a pass on the "mspaint" part, but calling Pete Sampras a Soccer player is going waaaaaay too far you silly North Cackalacky Hillbilly!
dont worry i fixed your childish spelling errors. and no i am not a soccer fan. i was being sarcastic in calling pete sampras a soccer player. he is not---thats why it was funny--it furthers the fact that i do not like soccer. sampras and the entire NBA are probably now hurt that i called their star a soccer player.
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #13
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
dont worry i fixed your childish spelling errors. and no i am not a soccer fan. i was being sarcastic in calling pete sampras a soccer player. he is not---thats why it was funny--it furthers the fact that i do not like soccer. sampras and the entire NBA are probably now hurt that i called their star a soccer player.
Honestly now, you have to admit that Soccer is more amusing than Basketball. The only thing that they could possibly do to get me to watch Basketball is to either start calling ALL of the players for Double-Dribbling AND Traveling, and raise the Goddamned hoop about 4 feet. That or only allow smoking hot, naked, Swedish women to play.
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #14
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,183

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
As much as you talk about soccer, I'm starting to get the impression that you're a closet fan...
There's definitely a closet involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
Honestly now, you have to admit that Soccer is more amusing than Basketball. The only thing that they could possibly do to get me to watch Basketball is to either start calling ALL of the players for Double-Dribbling AND Traveling, and raise the Goddamned hoop about 4 feet. That or only allow smoking hot, naked, Swedish women to play.
Just so... just not naked yet but only a matter of time. It is Europe after all. # 6 on the left.... damnnnnnn..........

http://www.northland.eu/en-us/about-...rthland-basket
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #15
UncleJock
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
i didnt want to be a dick
Then why the change of heart? There is absolutely no cause to behave like a festering cunt just because I don't visit this place very often.

Thanks for the help, anyway.
UncleJock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #16
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJock View Post
Then why the change of heart? There is absolutely no cause to behave like a festering cunt just because I don't visit this place very often.

Thanks for the help, anyway.
At the risk of also being called a "festering cunt," it kind of loses some of it's stank when the response comes exactly 1 month after the fact!
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #17
WOLFkraut
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,742

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
At the risk of also being called a "festering cunt," it kind of loses some of it's stank when the response comes exactly 1 month after the fact!
And I'm still down two cookies and a cupcake...
__________________
WOLFkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #18
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,072

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
There's definitely a closet involved.



Just so... just not naked yet but only a matter of time. It is Europe after all. # 6 on the left.... damnnnnnn..........

http://www.northland.eu/en-us/about-...rthland-basket
this is much better not gunna lie number 11 looks kinda like me.

Last edited by Benny34; 05-09-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Us Croats guys got the biggest d***s lol
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #19
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
And I'm still down two cookies and a cupcake...
Shoot me your address and I'll send them right over... then we can play a little game called, "Guess The Secret Ingredient!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
this is much better not gunna lie number 11 looks kinda like me.
You worry me.
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #20
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,183

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
And I'm still down two cookies and a cupcake...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
Shoot me your address and I'll send them right over... then we can play a little game called, "Guess The Secret Ingredient!"
It'll be a peanut butter sandwich.
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:31 AM   #21
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
It'll be a semen butter sandwich.
There! Fixed it for ya!
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #22
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,183

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
There! Fixed it for ya!
Ew.

/10chars
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #23
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,072

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
Shoot me your address and I'll send them right over... then we can play a little game called, "Guess The Secret Ingredient!"



You worry me.
whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #24
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
whyyyyyyyyyyyy
"whyyyyyyyyyyyy" to which part?
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #25
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,072

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Why do I worry you big boy?
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #26
CGPsaint
 
CGPsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Posts: 4,793

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
Why do I worry you big boy?
Due to my sexual immaturity, I find you to be highly intimidating.
__________________

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 AM.