Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #1
Undeadfire

Undeadfire Zero's Gamercard
How to avoid the Supersoldier glitch.

For the achievements Halfway to Hell and Professional Hero. Get very close to the end of Mission 3 or the last mission. (Halfway to Hell Mission 3, Professional Hero Last Mission.) Go back to dashboard and copy your save to a USB/Cloud storage. Once done, finish the mission and see if it unlocks. (Make sure you set the game to HDD or do it the other way when you play it again. It will ask you which device to save on.)

If it doesn't, then delete the save on your HDD. Copy the save from your Cloud Storage or USB to your HDD. Refinish the missions and the achievement will unlock. The glitch is something to do with the 1st time mission complete.

This guide is confirmed to work and you can see I have the Supersoldier achievements.

Edit: This solution won't work if you already done the mission with Supersoldier marked on it. You will have to restart the campaign by deleting your save.

Last edited by Undeadfire; 03-21-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Undeadfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
Mansonfan

Mansonfan's Gamercard
I tried that solution with the endboss... i actually doubt that it works by that because it didn't work at the endboss neither...

And actually... that solution isn't new, it's just a little bit different...

But maybe i really give it a try when i got time next week... i was so angry that i sold it, so i have to rent it again!

I am gonna tell ya what happend!
Mansonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
Undeadfire

I done it myself and the solutions what other people said is this. It will help you avoid the glitched Super Soldier achievement to force an unlock. I thought I just pass it along.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
Luke360IT

koolgrap07's Gamercard
I just got my Supersoldier run bugged. Unlocked the final achievement but not the one on the end of the 3rd mission.
Luke360IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
Undeadfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke360IT View Post
I just got my Supersoldier run bugged. Unlocked the final achievement but not the one on the end of the 3rd mission.
Delete your save and restart the campaign on Supersoldier. After you done the System X cooling. Go back to dashboard and copy your save of Crysis 3 (Cache and the save file) to a USB/Cloud Storage. Continue the Campaign on your HDD and finish the mission.

If it didn't unlock... Delete the save on your HDD and copy the save on your Cloud Storage or USB to your HDD. Finish the mission again on the HDD save that copied from USB/Cloud Storage. Then it should unlock for you.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
theEchness

theEchness's Gamercard
I can confirm this solution works. thanks for the heads up as I did exactly what you said, and no problems.

Also, I don't know if it's any help, but I deleted my "cache" a while ago(look at the dates on my achieves), after my normal playthrough glitched, then I played it through on SS and never had any problems. That said, I followed this guide and made backups at the very end of 3 and the Alpha Ceph. Still, I did the cloud and USB backups and it worked perfectly!
theEchness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
Undeadfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEchness View Post
I can confirm this solution works. thanks for the heads up as I did exactly what you said, and no problems.

Also, I don't know if it's any help, but I deleted my "cache" a while ago(look at the dates on my achieves), after my normal playthrough glitched, then I played it through on SS and never had any problems. That said, I followed this guide and made backups at the very end of 3 and the Alpha Ceph. Still, I did the cloud and USB backups and it worked perfectly!
Didn't have to do both of them. Just the Cloud or USB.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:25 AM   #8
wenerdog

wenerdog's Gamercard
Already beat it with out a back up. Anyone know a way to get it with out redoing it?
wenerdog is offline   Reply With Quote