PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Steve50013

Send a message via MSN to Steve50013 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Runner-Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   N+ Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Little Rocket Man Guide.

Little Rocket Man Guide:

When I first started this achievement I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. But as I go along I began to get very frustrated with the gnome and I wanted to kill him. I had left him in unretrievable places twice and had to start the whole game over so im writing this to save you time.

If you can supply better pictures send me a pm and ill add them on.

When you first get to the radio room in Half-Life2 Ep.2 You will find him under the shelf just left of the door you leave out of. Pick him up get to know him because this part takes a while. You may think hes cute but you will soon learn to hate that little smile on his face. For the purposes of me being lazy im going to call him
Bob.

Once you first enter the mine and have to unblock the cart to open the way you can just leave him there at the bottom with alyx and he'll be just fine. Once the way is unblocked pick him up and jump the fence. Go over to the fence that you leave out of and place him to the right of it by the building. After alyx is attacked by the Hunter he'll still be laying there safe and sound.

Once you re enter the mine just keep him close because HE SINKS IN THE WATER! I lost him twice because I dropped him and didn't know where he went to.

Once you fall down the hole in the man made tunnel you can place Bob on the ground. I put him next to the mine cart right in front of you when you drop down. And take care of all the enemies first. Once you killed the 3 acid workers go get Bob. And go down the lit tunnel near the mine carts where you get the shotgun.

Once in the tunnel leave him there and take care of the acid worker that awaits you on the other side once hes taken care of go and retrieve Bob.

Once on the other side of the blockcade and in the big room Leave him on the ground until all enemies have been taken care of.
DO NOT JUMP OVER TO THE NEXT SECTION WITHOUT BOB! Once all enemies are dead pick up bob and continue on. WARNINING: Do not leave bob at the bottom of the room near the water. I left him there and the Acid Worker jumped down and it flung him into the abyss and I wasn't able to find him.

Once on the top of the ramp look over to the two grubs on your left on the other side. Shoot him across and he should still be in sight once done then jump over.

Once on the other side pick bob back up and swim under the rock. Once on the other side place Bob down on dry land and take care of all the enmies first. You should be good once your on the other side of the barnacles and you killed the two acids. Then go back and get Bob. Go through the tunnel and stop where there is a smaller tunnel to your left with 1 grub in it. Drop bob and go inside and take care of the 3 acids waiting on the other side. Go back and get Bob.

Keep fallowing the tunnels until you come to the part where the big battle with the ant lions is. Go down by the lift and place bob by one of the boxs you can leave him there until after you healed alyx. He will be there when you get back from getting the extract.

Looking to boost: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Medal of Honor Airborne, WWE Smachdown vs Raw 2008, Gears 2 (Horde), Rainbow Six Vegas, Endwar, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2

Last edited by Steve50013; 03-25-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Steve50013 is offline   Reply With Quote