PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
Creazil

iCreazil UK's Gamercard
Selling Items Question

So I'm level 81, not sure on Legendary with any skills as they all seem difficult to get up... anyway, I have items that have an item worth of 5,000+ and can't seem to sell them because nobody has enough gold. How would I sell this for its full price worth?

Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
ecto69

ecto69's Gamercard
If you have the latest patch 1.09 aka 1.9, you would need to sell those items to the thieves guild merchant , if you have completed that faction, as she will have 4,000 gold. There will also be other merchants around skyrim with iirc this same amount of gold, one guy in Markarth.

If you have patch 1.08 aka 1.8 or older invest in riverwood trader and he will have over 10k gold.

Otherwise just sell to the trader with the most gold and don't worry about the loss.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
buggss

Assuming you have the 100 speech perk that gives all vendors 1000 more gold all of the fences around Skyrim should have 5000 gold. Anything more than that find someone with a decent amount of gold and buy some commonly used consumables first so they'll have some more cash (yours) to use to buy more expensive items from you.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
ecto69

ecto69's Gamercard
I got training one time from the Smith in Whiterun (Companions ) and he then had this gold to buy items. (it was around 20,000 as it was high level training). I actually had to rush back to my house to get more stuff to sell as I ran out of items to sell haha.