PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > Dunwall City Trials
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
kliqIMB

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Train Runner Expert Tip

Sorry if this has already been stated, but I did a quick search and didn't see it anywhere. Plus, I know this has been out for like ever and most everyone has probably already beaten it, but whatever.

Anyway, I was using Cooperfication's video on YT, but I could never make the jump onto the train, so I watched Marcus's vid here and noticed he had significantly more mana. Upon reading the comments on YT everyone said just keep restarting. BUT, there's a sure fire way to get the mana regen every time you restart which is to simply use a blink anywhere and right before it starts to regen, restart. The way the game registers the mana it will regen on top of your starting mana pool, thus giving you the extra.

I would also recommend that when you get to the end of Marcus's vid, when he Blinks left down to the stairs, instead look to the right and up above the train where there are two assassins. If you double jump Blink and spam A in the air you can get on top of there and sprint to the ledge and Blink into the zone. I finished with 30,158, whereas he only finished with 30,030.

kliqIMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #2
xEndriux

xEndriux's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Very very great tips thanks a lot man !!!

Seriously 3.0 unlocked 2/20/2012
1st on x360a: Metro Last Light - Metro 2033 - PES2010 - PES2011- FableIII Traitor's Keep - Marvel SSH:TIG Thanos Throwdown

Completed XBLA: 50/50
Completed Retail: 194/196
Completed Retail with DLC: 194/196
GS Completion: 99.95%

xEndriux is offline   Reply With Quote