PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Legal District Key

Why am I having such a hard time finding this? Does Cap have it at the Almshouse? Where is that even at? Do the Hatters have it? I've been searching for 45 minutes and can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated.
Next Up: Destiny

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #2
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I knew as soon as I posted I would find it. For anyone else stuck on this part you need to look up and to the left just past the electrified gate. There will be a duct that you can blink to. From there you can blink to a balcony and then the roof. Follow the duct across the street and then blink to the white fancy balcony on your right. You can then enter the room and the key is on the floor next to a corpse. Hope this helps somebody else.
Next Up: Destiny

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I've had the key be in two different places (an out of the way apartment and the Hatters hideout), not sure if it depends on chaos rating from the previous level.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
I've had the key be in two different places (an out of the way apartment and the Hatters hideout), not sure if it depends on chaos rating from the previous level.
I've noticed that several of the keys in the DLC are in two locations, so there's probably more than one key.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #5
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I've noticed that several of the keys in the DLC are in two locations, so there's probably more than one key.
On my high chaos playthrough, there was a note in the Hatter's Hideout and not a key!

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
On my high chaos playthrough, there was a note in the Hatter's Hideout and not a key!
Doing that playthrough now, so I'll keep my eye out for subtle changes...
Old 04-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
Tom Pladgett

Brutopian's Gamercard
On my low chaos playthrough, the key was in the Hatter turf, right next to Chauncey's corpse. I started again to do the high chaos playthrough, and the key was up in one of the apartments opposite to Hatter turf, again, right next to Chauncey's corpse (in a different location to be unambiguous).

So, from my perspective it seems to vary depending on HC/LC. Then again, on my HC playthrough, even before I've really made any HC/LC choices, runes/bone charms seem to have at least a degree of randomness to them.
Tom Pladgett is offline   Reply With Quote