Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
How do you gain the Nanosuit module unlocks?

I've played through the game twice now and only have 3/15 unlocked.. :l What gives? I thought those triagular beacon things gave you weapons and an extra unlock each time.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Lol, have you ever purchased an upgrade? If you click it will allow you to use your collected modules to purchase upgrades. The triangle beacons do not always have a upgrade module inside. The ones that you will need to be on the look out for are the visor shaped beacons. Each one of those is worth one upgrade point.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Man no wonder..I've only found maybe one or two of them but didn't even realise they were the module upgrades. I never have my visor on so I've obviously missed all of them yet I'm nearly done with the collectables.. Fuck sake lol. Well cheers.

---

Old 02-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
Topherion

Topherion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Man no wonder..I've only found maybe one or two of them but didn't even realise they were the module upgrades. I never have my visor on so I've obviously missed all of them yet I'm nearly done with the collectables.. Fuck sake lol. Well cheers.
How do you even play SP without the visor? Enemy tagging alone makes it a constant boon. Not to mention tagging ammo, guns, modules, and intel.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topherion View Post
How do you even play SP without the visor? Enemy tagging alone makes it a constant boon. Not to mention tagging ammo, guns, modules, and intel.
I know it's mad, I use it to tag enemies in stealth areas but I'm sure I'll constantly be using it on my SS playthrough.

---

Old 03-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
Syrette

rolemodel86's Gamercard
Quick question - will I need to find every single nanosuit upgrade module to be able to unlock all the upgrades via the menu?

Or can I miss a few and still be alright come the end of the game?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrette View Post
Quick question - will I need to find every single nanosuit upgrade module to be able to unlock all the upgrades via the menu?

Or can I miss a few and still be alright come the end of the game?
You have to collect all of them, and even when you do sometimes you'll still be short a few points because of a glitch..which has just happened to me.

---

Old 03-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #8
Syrette

rolemodel86's Gamercard
Ah, lame. Not into collectable-based achievements. Might give it a miss then, missed a couple already according to this guide.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:51 AM   #9
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrette View Post
Ah, lame. Not into collectable-based achievements. Might give it a miss then, missed a couple already according to this guide.
Know exactly how you feel. Collectibles ruin smooth games when you're pausing to check your laptop every two minutes. But I figure if you're running through on super soldier those upgrades could be a life saver.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
WoH Jabba81

Send a message via MSN to WoH Jabba81

X ONE ERICIUS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRaptorz View Post
Know exactly how you feel. Collectibles ruin smooth games when you're pausing to check your laptop every two minutes. But I figure if you're running through on super soldier those upgrades could be a life saver.

This game isnīt like this... I have found all of the Intel and nanosuit collectables without a guide... just explore the Missions with the Visor on... itīs sooo easy and there are no hidden collectables.

Please like my Pictures, Tunes and Liveries in ForzaMotorsport 5. Search for GT: X ONE ERICIUS
WoH Jabba81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #11
Snowed

Snowed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoH Jabba81 View Post
This game isnīt like this... I have found all of the Intel and nanosuit collectables without a guide... just explore the Missions with the Visor on... itīs sooo easy and there are no hidden collectables.
Not gonna lie that sounds horrible. At least with Crysis 1 I thought the game was more fun and challenging if you didn't use the visor. As such, I did only in the first level to unlock the achievement. It's so much more interesting when you need to watch your surroundings looking for guards through the brush.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:02 AM   #12
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I found that the final upgrade (the one that is across from the door you enter with Psycho where he starts freaking out) continuously pops up in the fourth mission. Just run through it, collect it, complete the mission, get your first checkpoint in the fifth mission, quit, rinse, and repeat. Worked for me getting my final upgrade.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #13
ROOKdaddyPIMP

XROOKDADDYX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I found that the final upgrade (the one that is across from the door you enter with Psycho where he starts freaking out) continuously pops up in the fourth mission. Just run through it, collect it, complete the mission, get your first checkpoint in the fifth mission, quit, rinse, and repeat. Worked for me getting my final upgrade.
Can anyone else confirm this? I'm guessing you just replay the 4th mission and the nano suit upgrade is at the end every time?
Old 04-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #14
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I am super curious about that now. That would make the SS run through a lot smoother. Ill be back later then to see if it works.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
Johnny Neat

Johnny Neat's Gamercard
I am missing three nanosuit upgrade modules, so I'm short... And I have gone through the whole game 3X times. To say I'm annoyed is being kind. Plus I got screwed out of SuperSoldier Achievement. Fuck EA. This is like Crysis 2 all over again.

Johnny Neat is offline   Reply With Quote