PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #31
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
This happened to me before in the Gun Runners DLC for Fallout New Vegas, I got all the Achievements three different times because of this.

IF YOU GO FOR AND GET ACHIEVEMENTS BEFORE XBOX UPDATES, YOU WILL 100% HAVE TO DO THEM AGAIN.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #32
FarmerJay

FrmerJakMehauf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eating Machine View Post
When we earn achievements offline, they are on our local account and only get updated on the xbox.com account when we logon online.

Wouldn't the same thing happen with the achievements we earned in this situation. What I am saying is do we really need to go through deleting and retrieving our account. Wouldn't it just get updated once the achievement list is updated with xbox.com

The only thing we lose is the date stamp to say when we earned the achievement.
this could possibly work. if you played OFFLINE, then signed in only when the achievements are updated on xbox.xom. otherwise, like everyone else said, you will need to recover and re-earn the achievements if you want them to count towards your gamerscore. i've been there and done that in the past with other dlc like this.
FarmerJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #33
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Just took a quick look on xbox.com and 4 (which is weird) of the 10 new achievements have been added. I'd still wait until all 10 are added.

Hopefully this will all be fixed soon.

Edit: Nevermind, refreshed the page a minute ago and they're all up...yay ^_^ So, get ready to play some Mob of the Dead and get them achievements.

As for the "re-earn the achievements if you want them to count towards your Gamerscore" try restarting your Xbox and loading the game up...if your xbox.com account doesn't count any of the new achievements you'll have to delete & recover your profile and re-get them for them to count.

Last edited by scmark15; 04-16-2013 at 09:18 PM.
scmark15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #34
GuerillaTech

GuerillaTech's Gamercard
they're up now.
GuerillaTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #35
VectorUSS

XxBlazeEmblemxX's Gamercard
Yes they are up xbox.com shows all 10 achievements for MOTD
Old 04-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #36
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
yeah but the ones that people already got are not counted. So now what? Have to delete the profile? do you do that from the system menu then under storage? if you delete that wont it delete all your info permanantly?
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #37
andy888101

Andy888101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillatech View Post
they're up now.
this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #38
TCs Negotiator

TCs Negotiator's Gamercard
PS4 here I come. Byebye Microsoft
Old 04-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #39
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmerrell View Post
Yeah, but the ones that people already got are not counted. So now what? Have to delete the profile? do you do that from the system menu then under storage? if you delete that wont it delete all your info permanently?
Yes, but make sure its "Profile only", not "Profile and Items", since it deletes your profile including your saved games.

And then Re-DL your profile with the same E-Mail/Pass you use for Live.

Sig by Setsuna

Last edited by The Stray; 04-16-2013 at 11:06 PM.
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #40
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray View Post
Yes, but make sure its "Profile only", not "Profile and Items", since it deletes your profile including your saved games.

And then Re-DL your profile with the same E-Mail/Pass you use for Live.
Yup you will have to delete your profile and re-download it in order for the new achievements to count toward your GamerScore.

Note: You may have to use that new xbox security feature that was implemented a little while ago to reacquire your profile though (text a code to your mobile, or send a code to another email account, etc). You'll receive a number code that you need to enter on your console to ensure you are in fact the owner of the account.
scmark15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #41
xI VARSITY

oDAZZLAo's Gamercard
thanks for the info about having to recover my profile.. good job the aren't hard cheevos, just a bitch to do again on this pile-o-shit
Old 04-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #42
spike14

has any1 come to an issue where your profile is somewhat 30mb in size
then after recovering profile its now at 455kb
then when viewing all the achievements u unlocked before was somewhat loading very slowly even the achievement pictures load slowly
is there something i need to trigger or do i need to view my achievements 1 by 1 for it to go back to its original profile size(30mb)

any help please
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:28 AM   #43
Quinn xxx

Dopest Stoner's Gamercard
If I deleted my profile off my xbox and recovered it, would I lose any of my other achievements or ranks on other games? I have 4 glitched mob of the dead achievements but some of them aren't glitched since I got them after it was updated on xbox.com
Quinn xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #44
hartlesdalegend

hartlesdalegend's Gamercard
I unlocked GG Bridge, no one escapes alive and feed the beast on day 1, tried redownloading my profile multiple times and nothing. Absolutely ridiculous, how do you release DLC without the achievements being online. Now I got to do them again.

GG Treyarch and Microsoft.
hartlesdalegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #45
Blizzard-1

DayzeUK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartlesdalegend View Post
I unlocked GG Bridge, no one escapes alive and feed the beast on day 1, tried redownloading my profile multiple times and nothing. Absolutely ridiculous, how do you release DLC without the achievements being online. Now I got to do them again.

GG Treyarch and Microsoft.
Downloading your profile will only reset the ones earned before they appeared on Xbox.com, it will not fix and give you credit for them. It will just give you the chance to earn them again.
Blizzard-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #46
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike14 View Post
has any1 come to an issue where your profile is somewhat 30mb in size
then after recovering profile its now at 455kb
then when viewing all the achievements u unlocked before was somewhat loading very slowly even the achievement pictures load slowly
is there something i need to trigger or do i need to view my achievements 1 by 1 for it to go back to its original profile size(30mb)

any help please
I've never heard on an issue like this before. And my GT is 70mb. Try deleting it from you HD. Profile only, NOT Profile and Items. Then try recovering it again. Because it sounds to me like you might have come up with an error during the initial recovery process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn xxx View Post
If I deleted my profile off my xbox and recovered it, would I lose any of my other achievements or ranks on other games? I have 4 glitched mob of the dead achievements but some of them aren't glitched since I got them after it was updated on xbox.com
As above, as long as it's Profile only that you delete. Deleting Profile and Items removes everything associated with the gamertag saved to you HD. That includes games, DLC, and saves. So anything in-game that's tracked via save files, yes, you'd lose if you chose the wrong option. But you only lose achievements if you're recovering your GT after having unlocked them offline prior.

Pisses me off. I got careless when recovering my GT for this very reason. I lost a total of 1.1 gigs worth of information stored on my HD before killing the power. And with over 270+ gigs of used space, I have no way of knowing exactly what was lost. That is, until I randomly realize that something is missing. Which, with the massive amount of content I have on my HD, may never happen. Meh.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #47
spike14

my profile size(mb) has climbed up abit now at 24mb but originally was at 30mb
i loaded gears 3 and couple of other games that i already 1kd..
but im thinking some games like gears 2-3 and also borderlands2 hav asmall amount of data connected to ur profile iwanted to try gears2 again but i forgot that i already sold it ages ago
any thoughts on this pumpkin
Old 04-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #48
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Not a clue. But as long as it isn't causing any direct problems with your account, I wouldn't be too concerned. More than likely, it was just garbage data that your profile no longer needs to function properly. But if you begin to notice that it does cause any issues, shoot me, or any Xbox Ambassador a PM to look into it.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #49
spike14

willdo sir chief
thanks
Old 04-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #50
Dark Anaconda

Are they uploaded to xbox.com? Usually i always look at xbox360achievements.org if achievements are uploaded or not (don`t know why).
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #51
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Anaconda View Post
Are they uploaded to xbox.com? Usually i always look at xbox360achievements.org if achievements are uploaded or not (don`t know why).
yes theyre all up now!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote